TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

What's Up with the Main Page?

Guest Vitamin X

Again, I'm definitely all for moving the site past the wrestling phase and I feel I could help out by doing some movie reviews on the main page. Probably do some sports-related (read: in-depth football analysis and basketball rants) writing as well. I could do it probably weekly or so, especially the movie reviews since it'll keep my film analysis sharp for school, at any rate.

I'd really like godthedog doing movie reviews as well. Seems to me like he'd be pretty damn good, since from what I know, he's studying more theory, as I'm studying more production. Last I heard of him though, he's too busy living the New York Life to chat with his messageboard chums.

I was not serious at all. It was a bandwagon thing for me. I got caught up in all of the hoopla and excitement.

Shame, because as much as you bug me with the extremely critical nature, it's all based on practical ration instead of the Anglesault brand of hating everything for seemingly random or racial reasons. I'd actually read your stuff (s'long as it wasn't about MMA, which I know nothing about).

I know I can't be alone in my disappointment that there hasn't been any wrestling-related content on the main page in a month.

Actually, you probably are.

Way to take a compliment, Tom. Your movie reviews weren't bad either.

Fine, fuck it. I'm gonna write a column and post it in GTG.

CONSIDER THAT THREAD, MY WEBSITE!

It's real in the sense that we're all willing to do it, but somebody, an admin or some such, needs to decide if that's all right and then get back to us.

That’s great, we got enough writers. :) We just need someone like AreaCode212 who was an excellent graphics and web designer. I don't have time to re-vamp the current site, but can surely assist in the project.

You need to know Photoshop & dreamweaver to say the least.

Honestly, I doubt I could motivate myself to write a whole column regularly, but I think it'd be cool to have myself and some of the other quality posters from the video game forum do the occasional round-table discussion.