TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm 12-9-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM! FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9th, FROM THE SAVVIS CENTER IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI!

Send all materials (marked matches, promos, etc.) to realitycheck.

Matches due by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

-=-=-=-=-

Things are happening! Exciting things!

The Cold Front Classic semi-final matches go down tonight, and since there was a delay in the tournament and these matches should have happened earlier, they will not be fought under Hardcore rules!

Zyon wins his special match last week, and gets "something". But what? I'm not telling you yet! You might find out on Storm, or you might have to wait just a liiiiiittle bit. We'll see.

Landon Maddix and Max King are a team for three seconds, and already they're the #1 Contenders! How about them apples! Will Maddiking have a statement for TKO tonight? If so, can they even get along long enough to make it?

Plus, will we hear from El Luchadore Magnifico, regarding his not-quite-victory on Smarkdown? Will we hear from Wes Davenport, who's got an International Title shot coming up at the PPV? Will we hear from other people, who aren't Magnifico or Wes?

Tensions rise as temperatures fall! We're just under two weeks away from the SWF's last show of 2005, and the way things are going, it looks like this year we're going out with a BANG~! *gives TNT a quarter*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Cold Front Classic Semifinal Match

JJ Johnson © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

---> Out of four absolutely stellar candidates, the one making the most noise in the Cold Front Classic is JJ Johnson, who many have pegged as the odds-on favorite to win the whole darn thing! I'm willing to bet Spike Jenkins has something to say about that, however - he's gotta be itching for another shot at Magnifico. Tonight, these two go head-to-head in one of the biggest matches of the tournament!

Rules: Standard singles match. NOT HARDCORE!

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Cold Front Classic Semifinal Match

Johnny Dangerous vs. TORU Takahara ©

---> Sorry Wildchild, Johnny's got bigger fish to fry. The Secret Agent turned down a chance to take out his former partner in order to progress in the Cold Front Classic tournament - tonight, though, he may hit a roadblock, as TORU Takahara stands in his way! Will Johnny squash this new threat and leave Wildchild behind as well, or will TORU go on to the finals at the Christmas PPV and fight for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?

Rules: Standard singles match. NOT HARDCORE!

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-

Jay Hawke vs. "The Icon" Max King

Special Commentator: Landon Maddix!

---> Landon's old partner vs. Landon's new partner! Not exactly the most ideal of situations, as MaddiKing are set to challenge TKO for the Tag Team Championships at our earliest convenience!

And, just to torture the poor bastard, we've got La Cucaracha himself down at ringside, joining Longdogger Pete and the Suicide King for commentary! Will he sit quietly by and let his real stablemate pound the crap out of his unwelcome partner? Or does Maddix desire another run with the Tag Team Gold so much that he's willing to get in Jay Hawke's way? Or will he just sit there and annoy the hell out of King?

Rules: HARDCORE~! Maddix may write, if he wishes.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-=-

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez vs. Stryke

---> Stryke made a damn fine showing of himself in that Fatal Fourway last week. So fine, in fact, that tonight he's being given the opportunity to take on the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship! For Todd, this is just a tune-up... for Stryke, it's a chance to prove the naysayers wrong!

Rules: Standard singles match! We need our #1 Contender in tip-top shape!

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-

Candance "The Joshi Dragon" Okimura vs. "The Rage" Jason von Dierch

---> Wouldn't want these two to get rusty, considering what's coming up at the PPV... mwahahahahahahaaaa!

Rules: HARDCORE~!

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout - Tag Team Tables Match

Zyon and "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu vs. Bruce Blank and Manson

---> Blank and Akira have some business to wrap up one on one, real personal like. But that's for later. Right now, we're giving our fans a little preview of the carnage we expect between these two at the PPV by sticking them in a tables match! On the other end, Zyon recently bested Manson (and Candace) in a triple-threat, and has won a funtabulous prize that I'm not telling you guys about yet!

Rules: There are some tables set up outside the ring, and some more stashed underneath as well. The first team to drive BOTH of their opponents through a table wins! This is NOT Elimination Rules - if you put one man through a table, he is still in the match until his partner goes through a table as well.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaiiiiiimed!

Edited by chirs3

We might hear from Wes, seeing as he's not booked (thankfully).

This Pay Per View should be the biggest in a long time.

Bruce & Manson... I can see the logic behind that teaming.

A non-Storm related question for those who may know this.

will there be the traditional 9 TV shows after the x-mas break before the ClusterF*ck? (feud planning purposes)

and when does the x-mas break end in SWF?

While the last thing i need to be doing is jinxing myself, but after no-showing Smarkdown i guarentee i'll get a match in for this one. Looking forward to facing Cortez for the first time, and reading the rest of what looks like a damn fine show.

Wait a second. I'm booked and TORU's not in the match?

Thank God.

The matches have been fun, but this was bordering on Jay Hawke vs. Arch Griffon levels of absurd.

will there be the traditional 9 TV shows after the x-mas break before the ClusterF*ck? (feud planning purposes)

and when does the x-mas break end in SWF?

We should be wrapping up the 2006 schedule tonight or tomorrow - I'll let you know when we do.

And while I don't have an exact date yet, the first show of 2006 will be in the first week of January. I think the 4th.

so what? it's either the day the card is posted or the day it's due

so it's not a problem unless you're one of those "Let's do this at the last moment" types ;)

While I am going to attempt to write for tomorrow night, there's a strong chance of a rare Jay Hawke no-show. My fiancee just underwent surgery today, which was pretty much my only day to sit back and write, so I've been out most of the day and will probably be running around taking care of her too much to write a coherent match.

I will try to show, but right now I'm hoping for Landon to write and put me over so I can pad my record.

Just making sure...

Is the deadline the usual 8 PM EST or is it 10 PM EST?

Remember, I'm just returning now, so I don't know these things that well anymore?

Making sure so I know when to turn in my match by.

Just to warn everybody...

If neither Hawke or Maddix manage to get a match in that's better than mine, my match isn't going to be my best work.

Just saying...you've been warned.

To give me access to the accounts of others, and thus allow such power over their destiny and character, would be... unwise.

Also, I'd have to mark his matches for him. Man, fuck that.

-Z

If Judge doesn't appear - or I can't otherwise get the CFC match he was supposed to mark - by the time my laundry is finished, I'm going to end up forwarding all I've got to him, and he can post the show himself whenever he shows up.

'Cause occasionally I do sleep at night.

-Z

Ugh. Sorry, I got called out on emergency fraternal business regarding my office, which caused me to drive about 2 hours out of my way tonight. I'm too completely out of it (Not drunk, just tired. I did drive...) to post the show tonight. It will be up tomorrow around early afternoon. Thank you for your patience.

Your friendly neighborhood hizzoner,

Justice

Hey, I could squeeze in a promo.

I've made that same mistake Stryke, I blamed it on our different timezones.

Even though I just cocked it up.

Sure chose last show against me to put in a great match instead of this week ;)

Well, I'm my harshest critic.

I tend to think all my matches suck when I write them.

This one I didn't get close to the word limit though, so I KNOW it's not good.

My match has the greatest amount of quality in the shortest quantity I've ever managed.