TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Anyone with PWI Elite?

Guest Hass of Pain

I would like to know about the HUGE SPOILA for the Sunday TNA pay-per-view Dave is speaking of as well.

Does anyone have PWI Elite? Scherer names the new RAW GM. Anyone?

Scherer didn't name the Raw GM, he just said that a certain person had been approached for the position. It's not known whether said person had accepted.

This all just makes me want to shell out money to PWI to find out the amazing selection of surprises.

Such as...

The main page of WWE.com has a picture of Melina in an Santa's helper outfit that has to be seen to be believed. Wow, Merry Christmas!

Dave's news item of the day, folks.

Scherer also says a former WWE Tag Team is on their way back.

Three Minute Warning would make the most sense if Jamal is back with the company.

The new GM will be a certain wrestler from Smackdown, who Vince McMahon really likes, who will be out of in ring action for a while.

When asked for my opinion of Scherer:

Dave Scherer is one of the most disreputable and deceitful people that I’ve ever seen try to pass themselves off as a wrestling journalist. I think he let a newsletter of moderate quality go to his head and thought he was somehow qualified to set himself up as some kind of wrestling journalist. Like the website he used to write for, Scherer’s current site is notorious for trying to install spyware and adware onto your computer, which further cements his much deserved reputation for being a jerk.

Dave Scherer is to journalism what Pol Pot was to humanity.

The new GM will be a certain wrestler from Smackdown, who Vince McMahon really likes, who will be out of in ring action for a while.

God, I hope Ken Kennedy is not the new GM.

<Insert Wrestler Here>, you better go and get your boots on, because in the next match you're going to be facing..........KANE!!!!

KANE!

TRISH STRATUS, In order for you to get out of a handicap match with you facing Kane and the Big Show, you must get in bed with GENERAL MANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar

Credit: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- The Jake Roberts DVD is still in the #1 spot for sales in the Billboard pro wrestling/MMA rankings.

-- The 3 Minute Warning team of Rosie and Jamal will be reuniting. Jamal was released due to a bar fight he got in, and recently announced his return to WWE at a recent show in Japan. The story going around right now is that WWE will be using Bischoff to manage the team.

-- Word going around is that

Dusty Rhodes

will be the new RAW general manager,

in a role very similar to what he was doing in TNA.

Hoo Boy, I hope that spoiler doesn't turn out to be the new GM.

I don't think it will be Kennedy either, based on this interview snippet with WWE.com about his surgery:

"I’m not allowed do to anything with my right hand for the next six weeks. So, that should be interesting. I’m not at all ambidextrous. I’m very right-handed, so I’ve been having a hard time doing anything. But I’m in a huge sling with a cuff that is attached to a cooler and it fills with cold water, so it’s pretty slick. My hand and wrist are Velcroed to my belly-button for the next six weeks. But I’m doing okay. I’m a little groggy still, obviously. I’m on pretty strong pain medication. Every once and a while it starts to wear off and I start to feel it, but what can you do?"

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kennedysurgery

Doesn't sound like he'll be doing much of anything for a while.

I really wish they would drop the whole General Manager/President/CEO/Authority Figure character. It's just a crutch for the writing team to fall back on when they can't find a reason to have 2 people feud.

Guest Sternchen

WTF?

McMahon is going nuts, def.

I'd better hope there is a good reason for taking Bischoff off...like personal problems or whatever.

What the hell is wrong with the McMahons? Can somebody please open his mouth and stop the old freak who seems to have lost his mind and now starts to destroy the flagship of his company?

Mercy, please.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Vince was pissed at Dusty for bringing in Vader, so he gives him a GM spot? Sounds about right.

Guest Duke_The_Dog

I like the Eric B brings back 3MW storyline arch. Almost brings continunity to the storyline...