TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dolfan483

The RAW thread 12/12/05

Guest Dolfan483

Hey Guys, just thought you would like to know this. I was switching to USA Network this morning and decided to check out the Raw preview and this is what it said:

"Kane Squares Off Against Triple H In A Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match."

Now i just checked out the Raw Spoilers from Afghanistain (SP) and the match didnt take place so i just thought id let you guys know about what i saw.

Here's an actual preview...

To follow up on the RAW preview posted earlier, several Elimination Chamber qualifying matches have been announced for this Monday as 'ordered by Mr. McMahon." They are: Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito, Chris Masters vs. Viscera, Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show and Triple H vs. Kane.

Credit: Observer

Could it be more obvious who's going to win?

The matches are somewhat interesting, if only for the fact that they've seemed to switch the Eliminaton Chamber lineup from what was rumored before.

Masters wasn't supposed to be in the match. It's obvious he will be now.

Angle wasn't supposed to be in the match. It seems likely he will be.

Michaels, Show, Triple H, and Kane were all supposed to be in it. Now only two of the four have been chosen -- presumably it will be Michaels and HHH, so Show and Kane can defend their titles at NYR. It's weird they've changed their minds from what they wanted, especially since the promo posters had already been printed.

To follow up on the RAW preview posted earlier, several Elimination Chamber qualifying matches have been announced for this Monday as 'ordered by Mr. McMahon." They are: Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito, Chris Masters vs. Viscera, Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show and Triple H vs. Kane.

Carlito wins by rollup with feet on the ropes...

Guest Dolfan483

How sweet would it be for them to swerve all of us and have Big Vis in the Chamber.

I could see Flair/Angle (and just possibly Show/HBK) potentially going either way, but yeah apart from that those all seem to be a foregone conclusion.

Here is WWE.com's preview

For the first time since July 2002, Eric Bischoff will not be in charge when RAW goes on the air Monday night on USA. Who will be the new General Manager now that Mr. McMahon has fired Bischoff? Watch RAW for more on this developing story.

Also, Mr. McMahon has ordered a series of Elimination Chamber Qualifying matches to determine who will face WWE Champion John Cena in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution. It will be Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito, Chris Masters vs. Viscera, Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show and Triple H vs. Kane. Who will advance? Watch RAW to find out.

So it looks like Angle, Carlito,Masters, HHH and Big Show will be in.

Who would be worthy of the IC title? I can't think of anybody.....unless they want to give it to Cena so Angle/HHH/HBK can take turns being WWE heavyweight champion.

Guest Zarock

If it weren't for the commericial I would have thought TBS vs. Micheals/Kane vs. HHH could've gone either way.

Guest JMA
Who would be worthy of the IC title? I can't think of anybody.....unless they want to give it to Cena so Angle/HHH/HBK can take turns being WWE heavyweight champion.

Gregory Helms might be a good choice. Remember when he had that confrontation with Flair a while back? Helms could prove that he's "serious" now by beating Flair and taking his title.

Carlito, the guy with a fucking roll up as a finisher, will be in a PPV main event for the World Title. I quit.

Well its not like its a 1 on 1 main event at Wrestlemania, its a 6 man gimmick match, he'll probably be the one thrown through the window thingy and the first one eliminated.

Cena/Angle/Carlito/Masters/Michaels/Kane.

HHH and Show cost each other their matches, and have a singles match at the show.

Am I the only one thinking this Shelton thing could lead to him winning for once? They clearly have something for him, as opposed to Carlito, no matter how bad it is.

Considering he loses to Snitsky the following week, I'm guessing he jobs in a big way.

It would be sad to see Viscera get into the chamber, then when it is his time to enter the match, find out he is stuck in the chamber. Then, all the other superstars would have to break character and pull Viscera out of the chamber. Just picture everyone trying to get Winnie the Pooh out of that rabbit hole.

Guest Ransome
For the first time since July 2002, Eric Bischoff will not be in charge when RAW goes on the air Monday night on USA. Who will be the new General Manager now that Mr. McMahon has fired Bischoff? Watch RAW for more on this developing story.

Not that I expect a WWE.com preview to be accurate, but there have actually been several occasions where Bischoff has not been GM of Raw. Off the top of my head, I can think of a 2003 episode where Teddy Long was GM, and the weeks following Survivor Series 2004 when Orton, Benoit, Jericho and Maven were GMs for a week.

I imagine this week's Raw will feature more McMahons, after their (relative) ratings success of last week.