TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Storm Discussion

Well, good show overall. I had tough match to mark in the opener, and I'd like the other team to post their match, because there were good things and bad things I'd like to discuss about it. Other than that, Johnny and WC are writing an epic, Cortez and ELM is still burning bright, and JJ is continuing his march to the top.

Comments?

I thought the Cortez/ELM promo was good, and Cortez should promo more. Also thanks go out to Johnny for writing a full match and putting me over, even if it did suit him too there's no reason not to thank him for it.

I'd like you all to note that J3 is slowly becoming me, for which I claim no responsibility whatsoever.

Zyon did the 2nd part, so he has our match.

Good show overall. I liked the Main Even in particular. Congrats to JayJay for . . . well eventually being longest reigning CW champ.

I'm excited about the PPV. Mad Excited yo.

I'll get the match up soon. But I was wondering did Manson write any of the Tag Match that won.

I'll have a review of the rest of the show later.

I gotta be honest, the Christmas PPV was looking kinda lackluster earlier in the week. The show helped a LOT.

I'll get the match up soon. But I was wondering did Manson write any of the Tag Match that won.

I'll have a review of the rest of the show later.

Yes! A majority of it was Blank's, but still.

The card was an excellent read. Regretably Ipulled yet another no show. This one was actually somewhat out of my hands...here in Massachusetts we just got hit with a huge snow storm and I got about 14 inches of the white shit in my yard. I lost power yesterday afternoon until about 2 in the morning...which kind of killed my last minute match writing plans.

But none the less a very enjoyable card.

yeah Manson wrote a good bit of it - it wasn't a 50/50 split but then again from the read through I think he also did some gramma editing on my part

and I hope everyone enjoyed their presents :D

YOU did grammar editing on something Manson wrote?

Why do I find that really wrong?

Because that is wrong maybe? since I said Manson may have edited something I wrote.

Now I'm not certain cause I don't remember all the details of what I wrote - but I think Manson tightened some of my writing... either that or I've lucked out somewhat on editing my own stuff ;)

I gotta be honest, the Christmas PPV was looking kinda lackluster earlier in the week. The show helped a LOT.
I couldn't agree more - it hit all the right notes, pushed the established matches and provided some great action

one of the best shows in a long time. Thumbs up... KENTA style!

I thought the show was really well done. I don't have time right this second to do an extensive review but I will later. Good show with some good build for the final PPV of the year. I'm excited for it.

Sign in to follow this