TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teckneek

Who is the guy that replaced David Sahadi in WWE?

Guest Teckneek

Who is the guy that replaced David Sahadi in WWE? I think the production hasn't missed a beat since he left, infact, in some cases, its better. The cold open for Survivor Series was awesome with the Rain IDs used on the superstars. Anyone else agree??? I also really like the IDs used for Wrestlemania 21 with the spotlights behind them.

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

Well it's pretty obvious...

The things like promos for matches, and the match up screens etc. You know, the clips that almost everyone has from around WM21 with all the lights in the bg. and like the Eddie Guererro clip with him in the water (the only one I've seen) which I thought looked cool as hell.

And well teh question is selfexplanatory...who replaced David Sahadi. Although I don't know.

Guest Teckneek

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

Well it's pretty obvious...

The things like promos for matches, and the match up screens etc. You know, the clips that almost everyone has from around WM21 with all the lights in the bg. and like the Eddie Guererro clip with him in the water (the only one I've seen) which I thought looked cool as hell.

And well teh question is selfexplanatory...who replaced David Sahadi. Although I don't know.

The raining ID that was used in the Eddie Gurerro tribute video is the same ID that was used for all the wrestlers for the cold open at survivor series as well as setting up Angle and Cena's match. They shot all of them obviously before eddie died so they used it in his tribute video.

Guest Teckneek
i thought this forum was full of SMART MARKS!?

Yeah, i read that article a long time ago, interesting read. Any luck looking through the Raw X magazine???

Who is the guy that replaced David Sahadi in WWE? I think the production hasn't missed a beat since he left, infact, in some cases, its better. The cold open for Survivor Series was awesome with the Rain IDs used on the superstars. Anyone else agree??? I also really like the IDs used for Wrestlemania 21 with the spotlights behind them.

Not only this, but the new stuff he's been doing in TNA hasn't been quite up to par with his previous work. I'm starting to wonder if someone other than Sahadi should be the one credited for all the good work over the years.