TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF RAMADOMINATION!

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF RAMADOMINATION!

*TAPED* SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18th FROM THE... Sold Out(?)... MASJID AL-NABAWI IN MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA!

(Featuring music preformed by some guys to be edited in later!)

(7:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings)

And lo, Christmas doth become the most commercialized and PC holiday of them all. "Fuck that" sez the SWF! The annual Christmas PPV reaches down deep for new levels of depravity and instant gratification, from one of the holiest sites in all of Islam! It's Jihad like you've never seen it before - and, hopefully, never will again. (Note: You will notice that like 90% of the matches are singles. This is because I shouldn't be booking this, and they are subject to change. I'm going to leave it up to Raynor or Judge to edit stipulations if necessary.)

-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez

---> We've known this one was coming almost immediately after Magnifico won his third world title. Magnifico has been set on a COLLISION COURSE~! with Cortez for weeks now, and it finally all comes to a head at the holidays! Sadly, the loser here won't even have a lump of coal to show for it. Can Magnifico secure his place in time as possibly the all-time greatest SWF champion in history? Or will Cortez, long considered to be one of the finest in the SWF, finally reach the summit of his long journey to the top?

Send to: chirs3

Rules: Sandard singles match.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Loser Leaves the Fed I Quit Match

Wild vs. Dangerous

---> Since almost the very beginning of their careers have these two men swirled around each other. Two of the greatest cruiserweights ever, one of the greatest tag teams ever, and one of the strongest friendships to ever exist. Alas, then, that things should come to this. Much has changed for both of these men since the genesis of their careers; young Dominic LeCroix has gone from the naive and upbeat highflyer to a man hardened by both tragedy and necessity. Johnny Dangerous from a goofy charicature to a world champion. It has been in his inconquerable thirst for such power again that has turned him on the only man to stand by him his entire career, and opened a window into a small and mean soul. And if the only way this will end is for each man to destroy each other, then so be it.

Send to: realitcheck

Rules: The man who forces his opponent to say "I Quit" will be proclaimed the victor. This can be done through any means necessary; there are no other falls and no rules. The loser will have their SWF contract terminated, ending their career.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Cold Front Classic Finals: 2/3 Falls

JJ Johnson © vs. TORU Takahara ©

---> It all comes down to this. JJ Johnson and TORU Takahara, both pegged as favorites to win the Cold Front Classic, are now facing each other in the final round. Probably the hardest match to call on the card, as both of these men have been unstoppable lately. The winner of this match gets a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the Clusterfuck, and gets a special plaque commemorating his success in the tournament!

I think the title shot is probably a bigger incentive, though...

Send to: janusd

Rules: Standard match. First person to get two falls wins, and will be rewarded with a Title Shot at the Main Event of Clusterfuck.

-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF International Championship Match

Jay Hawke © vs. Wes Davenport

---> Wes Davenport continues to defy the odds, winning matches that he had no business even being booked in! Well now, it looks like Wes's luck may have finally run out, as one of those wins earned him a shot against Jay Hawke for the International Title! As cunning as Wes may be, he'll need more than his wits to survive this match...

Send to: realitycheck

Rules: Singles match!

-=-=-=-=-=-

Landon Maddix vs. "The Icon" Max King

---> Another day, another match we've been building to for weeks. King has been on a small tear since his return, and has focused all of his energies towards the man once known as "Triple Crown Landon." And not since the days of "Triple Crown Landon" have these known the other. (I think) Although much of Landon's recent attention has been on how to combat technical perfection of TKO, what better place to truly display his new skills but on the big stage, against an old friend?

Send to: chirs3

Rules: Singles match?

-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF Ultraviolent Championship Match - Dog Collar Chain Match

Bruce Blank © vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

---> Akira, slightly offended by Bruce's Cruiserweight Challenge, threw down a challenge of his own last Lockdown, asking for a shot at Bruce's title at the Christmas Pay Per View!

And Bruce responded... well... like Bruce... by brutally attacking Akira on the next show, with the help of one of Akira's old opponents! What's more, Bruce was given his choice of stipulations, and in true Ultraviolent form, he went with the Dog Collar Chain Match!

Has Akira bitten off more than he can chew? Or will The Divine Wind end Blank's impressive reign, and begin his own as the new Ultraviolent Champion?

Send to: Justice

Rules: Akira and Blank will be chained together via dog collars around the neck. There are no disqualifications - the first pin wins.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Hollywood Spike Jenkins vs. Zyon

---> Mentor vs. Student, in a friendly competition to see who's the best.

Fifty bucks says it won't stay friendly for long.

Both of these men have made some pretty big claims as to their worth as Cruiserweights - will Spike put the youngin' in his place, or will Zyon pull a Zyon and silence the boisterous ex-champ?

Send to: janusd

Rules: Match with singles.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Kevin Coyote vs. Ced Ordonez

---> Two Christmas Gifts in one match! Kevin Coyote gets to make his debut on SWF Pay Per View, and Ced gets tossed a piece of fresh meat! This could be just the match Ced needs to turn things around... or it could be the start of a beautiful career...

Send to: Justice

Rules: Singles match.

-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

BONUS ATTRACTION!

SWF FROST

David Blazenwing vs David Blazenwing

---> The strange and sudden reappearance of David Blazenwing has yielded a new and pressing question: Who the hell was that other Blazenwing that showed up a while ago!? In an effort to resolve this, SWF CC has done the only thing it can... booked the two Blazenwing's against each other! What will happen? Is this new Blazenwing actually Terry Gordy? Or is it just Matt Myers? Or will this tear in the space/time continuum destroy the universe? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

Send to: JJ Johnson

Rules: Hardcore Rules!

(Send all materials (marked matches, promos, etc.) to realitycheck...)

Edited by chirs3

Oh bitch, bitch, bitch...[/Grandpa Simpson]

Last year, the place looked a lot different, too, arguably. We gotta deal with it.

But if you really want it, I don't mind changing it.

Guest The REAL David Blazenwing

Finally, a chance to face down this dubious doppleganger from Dopplepopolis and clear my name! I shall destroy you, oh like-named one, like the Bizzaro wrestler you are!

HMMM I wonder how a Saudi crowd reacts compared to a US crowd

would they be decidedly anti American? Or maybe just react strongly to anyone who gets all jingostic and anti muslim

*ponders*

I'm quite sure that Saudi crowds, reacting to such a vulgar display in what is essentially the tomb of Muhammed, would be in full "kill the infidels!" mode. But that's what makes it fun, right?

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

I'd like to point out that my ability to choose the stipulation of my PPV match as granted by pinning El Luchador Mag-fucking-nifico in that Fatal Four-Way seems to have disappeared as no-one consulted me before the card went up.

...but two-out-of-three falls will do nicely :)

I'd like to point out that my ability to choose the stipulation of my PPV match as granted by pinning El Luchador Mag-fucking-nifico in that Fatal Four-Way seems to have disappeared as no-one consulted me before the card went up.

...but two-out-of-three falls will do nicely :)

You're right. Just checked. I guess we all assumed you'd be doing a Tag Title match at PPV, but it looks like things sort of turned out differently. Oh well. We'll remember it at a moderately convenient time. :P

Missing a whole lotta matches. Huzzah!

PPV will be up when I at least get one more of the marquee matchups. On the upside, since it isn't like we're waiting on a card, I guess it's not really a big deal.

-Z