TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Does this board still suck, or should I start posting here again?

LOL... Good one. Seriously, I laughed. :)

My real name is not Matt Young. It is.... *drum roll....

Wait for it......

Matthew Robert Young

Worst reveal ever.

I want a family portrait of a white couple with a black baby with a "PW3ND" caption. No, PW3Nd isn't strong enough, a "SOCCER MOM'D!" caption.

Edited by Milky.

I want a family portrait of a white couple with a black baby with a "PW3ND" caption. No, PW3Nd isn't strong enough, a "SOCCER MOM'D!" caption.

how bout a "BLACKZILLA'D" caption?

swerve.jpg

Haha.

You shouldn't post things like that. The posters here don't care about me. That's why they posted a hundred or so topics in LSD in response to pics of me with my fiancee, asked about my real name in this thread, and started literally 50 or so threads with my name in the titles at The Pit.

This all greatly amuses me and those around me.

stop pumping yourself up Matt, those 50 threads were all made as one big joke in the course of one day, it's not like you're a constant topic of conversation over there...as far as pics with you and your girl, we just raz you on it because it's the hip thing to do.

how bout a "BLACKZILLA'D" caption?

Fair.

Matt Young is correct. I'd worship him and bow to his cock, begging for the honor to be slapped with it, oh mighty Young.

stop pumping yourself up Matt, those 50 threads were all made as one big joke in the course of one day, it's not like you're a constant topic of conversation over there...as far as pics with you and your girl, we just raz you on it because it's the hip thing to do.

No no, Lushus. I'm not "pumping myself up". I have no delusions of grandeur... I don't think I am special. I'm just an average guy. All I am saying is that if people feel compelled to ask about my real name, create 50 topics about me, etc. even if it is all negative, taking the time to do that signifies that people waste their time thinking about me, which means I am on the minds of several internet weirdos and they care enough to take time to write about me. I haven't quite figured out why people who claim to not care about me/hate me, spend so much time discussing me, especially when the most interesting aspects of my personality are not even shown on these boards. Why not talk about, say, Duke the Dog, wildpegasus, or Shirley MacLaine?

Edited by Matt Young

No no, Lushus. I'm not "pumping myself up". I have no delusions of grandeur... I don't think I am special. I'm just an average guy. All I am saying is that if people feel compelled to ask about my real name, create 50 topics about me, etc. even if it is all negative, taking the time to do that signifies that people waste their time thinking about me, which means I am on the minds of several internet weirdos and they care enough to take time to write about me. I haven't quite figured out why people who claim to not care about me/hate me, spend so much time discussing me, especially when the most interesting aspects of my personality are not even shown on these boards. Why not talk about, say, Duke the Dog, wildpegasus, or Shirley MacLaine?

95% more average than the rest of the world.