TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Ramadomination Word Count thread

Guest The REAL David Blazenwing

Only 4.5k of the greatest match ever. I must succeed!

About 1000 words from being finished I think, which means I'm on track to wrap this up by tomorrow morning B-)

Then just 10 rounds of editing ;)

Guest OKCoyote

Wow... you guys can really hammer this stuff out.

I'm only at 1606 right now, but I'm not quite done yet. I haven't had a whole lot of time to write (the holidays will do that to you) but I still intend to turn something in.

I guess it doesn't matter since I'm the only one writing this match, but still, I expected a better showing from myself.

Kevin, it takes a while to get the hang of writing a lot like this. This was the first match I had where I really think I did a good job getting a good amount of words in at a decent time.

Barely 4k.

A combination of work and the flu kept me from banging out my usual PPV classic. I think it's a servicable TV match, but even healthy it's hard to write for someone who isn't supposed to be a wrestler, you know?

Edited by JHawk

Guest OKCoyote

I sent it in this morning at 2210. If I have time I may add to it and re-send it again, but since it's not really necessary this time I'm not going to stress over it too much.

Barely 4k.

A combination of work and the flu kept me from banging out my usual PPV classic. I think it's a servicable TV match, but even healthy it's hard to write for someone who isn't supposed to be a wrestler, you know?

He's a former indy wrestler.

Sign in to follow this