TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Man cries at a Wrestling Convention

Oh man a guy on another board says he was at this event and do you want to know what brought about this man's tears?

A discussion about the Diva Search.

Yup, Jim Cornette was talking about how the Diva Searches were a waste of airtime when this guy's question came about. The "I don't wanna see another one of these..." that the guy says...he meant the Diva Search.

Brings new light to this whole breakdown doesn't it.

Guest Amy Ace
"It's still real to me, dammit!"
I said that exact same thing in tears, when I found out wrestling wasn't "real", but then again, I was 7. Edited by Amy Ace

Guest JMA

That may be the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Just remember, whatever happens to you, at least you're not THAT guy.

Guest Coffey
I don't want to see another Diva Search either...I'm not gonna cry about it...but I don't want another one.

Ya know, as much as I've knocked the Diva Search crap in the past, he has entertained me and lead to more entertainment. I mean, without the Diva Search stuff, we'd never have had Christy Hemme, Maria, Joy Giovanni, Amy Weber, Kristal, Ashley, etc. I'm not saying they're all gold but just having Christy around for awhile and Maria around now, I think, makes it worth it.

Besides, how else would we have heard "cum-gurgling gutter slut" on Raw? I'm hoping Leyla shows up soon actually.

It was sad and touching until he said "I don't wanna see another one of these", jeez, it's just some pretty ladies, get over it.

And where was this "convention," an elementary school gym?

Guest kongadave
It was sad and touching until he said "I don't wanna see another one of these", jeez, it's just some pretty ladies, get over it.

And where was this "convention," an elementary school gym?

This was held at The Spartanburg Colliseum in SC.

That clip is of me. I admit it. I had no idea so many had seen it and commented on it. I heard about it on another board so I joined up over here.

I honestly didn't realize it was being taped until it my comment was over.

No, I wasn't refering to diva search. (My comment about the diva search was after that>)

I refering to the Deaths of Wrestlers. I was at the Wrestling in Spartanburg. Funk and the Mid night X had given there bodies for our entertainment over all the years and now hurt and sometimes can barely walk. and Funk had just got done talking about Eddie Guerrero and how this business kills more folks than a crack house in spartanburg would in 5 yrs.

I do apologize if anyone was offended or embarrased by me crying.

Give me a hard time all you want. Laugh at my expense. ( My wife I am sure will give me a hard time about it. She is a fan too, Maybe not. She doesn't think I am ill. ) Call me what you like But Wrestling will never be sports entertainment and will always be real to me..

I got to meet the Barbarian who I have been a fan of for twenty years and get my pic taken with him. I was so happy. I got to see the King. I saw Harley and that he is barely be able to walk now adays. I got to see Bill Apter who I gave my money to every tuesday to when I was a kid buying wrestling magazines... I got to talk about drugs and drug abuse with the Good doctor TOm Pritchard. It was an emotional day for me. Both happy and sad.

This folks have broken their bodies for us and folks are dying and no one cares. I do.

Glad some folks got some humor out of it I guess i was caught up in the emotion but hey, that is what wrestling is all about sometimes.

DW

Atlanta, GA

still a fan and will be forever.

Guest Amy Ace

AHHAHAHAH! I can't believe the dude in the video actually replied in this thread! That's hilarious!

Guest kongadave

Beileve me, I never tried to be famous... It was just an emotional day. That was humorous folks thinking I was a plant. I guess I should take that as a compliment. If I had been one, I am sure I would have been comped and not had to pay admission.

Gimmick Posters? hmm, Not quite sure what that is, but I am real. Never heard about this till yesterday, then again, I didn't go to many boards till I found out this on Thursday night. I am a manager over some facilities of medical space in Atlanta and way too busy to do something over the net. I only wish I had free time for stuff like that.

If folks are having fun with it or poking fun at me,That's cool; I can take a joke.

I am just hopeful clients at the business don't see it and take it negatively, but my boss is a fan and will understand when I tell him what was going on.. if he does.

I was just stopping by, because I was told this thing was all over the net and wrestling boards and I just wanted to set the record straight.

Glad folks are humored by it. The emotion was real and my wife is having a good laugh with me, but other than that my life is still the same.

Good to see all the wrestling fans here and wish everyone a great Holiday. Take care.

DW

Edited by kongadave