TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TFP

Why X division is not good at all...

The big thing out of this topic now is that, like another person stated, apparently Daniels has zero to poor mic skills?!! Since when??!! He's pretty solid on promos if you ask me.

Guest OSIcon

I didn't read the entire thread but the comment that Angle is a better seller than Joe might be the most innaccurate analysis of a wrestler(s) that I've read all year.

Samoa Joe should leave TNA and work in OVW or Deep South Wrestling, in order to change his etiquette...

This has to be the most retarded thing posted in this thread.

Joe go to OVW? Why? So he can have his ring style totally changed and made to work "punch, kick" WWE style? Oh, I forgot, that's real wrestling isn't it? Get you head out of your fucking arse you moron. There is nothing wrong with the way Samoa Joe wrestlers and, in my opinion, he smokes Angle.

Guest TFP

Joe better than Angle...I guess I am dreaming!!

I said that Joe should go to a place where psychology exists and not to the majority of indys promotion where the wrestlers believe that you must do 36000 moves to be a good wrestler.This scene typified by the crappy X Division and their stunt wrestlers.

You are fans of a big wrestling nonsense! you enjoy watching moves and bumps but you don't really like pro wrestling...that 's a fact guys!

Guest Coffey

Why aren't you banned yet? If not for your content then for your terrible grammar and punctuation.

Guest TFP

Sorry my native language is not english but I guess my english is better than you speaking my mother tongue...

WWE have shitty storyline for sure but they are one of the only "real" pro wrestling federation with some NWA territories (Tri state...) and some UK promotions.

I wish they had competition but not with stunt wrestling.

Pushing the dude who wags his finger at the opponent, then delivers the fakest punch known to man (he punches his own hand, what the shit is that?), then throwing the opponent to the ropes and sticking up his foot for the opponent to run into, causing him to fall down, then hitting the ropes and dropping a leg on the opponent for the win... is real pro wrestling?

Joe better than Angle...I guess I am dreaming!!

I said that Joe should go to a place where psychology exists and not to the majority of indys promotion where the wrestlers believe that you must do 36000 moves to be a good wrestler.This scene typified by the crappy X Division and their stunt wrestlers.

You are fans of a big wrestling nonsense! you enjoy watching moves and bumps but you don't really like pro wrestling...that 's a fact guys!

I shouldn't, but...

Samoa Joe does not use "36,000" moves. In fact most of Joe's matches are kept simple. If you don't think he has a grasp of ring psyhology then why not check out some of his ROH work.

I would take the "crappy" X Division and it's "wrestling nonsense", whatever that may mean, over "real" wrestling like WWE. Where the guys all wrestle the same. You don't find variety entertaining then go watch WWE but don't call something different crappy because the guys use more than three moves.

Guest TFP

You say that every wrestler are doing the same stuff in wwe but what about x division?

Wrestlers are taking dozens of bumps and don't feel pain!

Nobody got a character and nobody cuts good promos...

They are all doing flashy moves (no psychology again...)

What else?

I understand you love them because they are different but in fact what they are doing is not so phenomenal, I mean, everybody can do 30 moves in a match...

In stead of trying to create extraordinary moves, they should be focused on a good selling of their current moves, it would be better!

No, it wouldn't be better at all. Using Joe as your example is where you fuck up. As has been said 1000 times already, Joe doesn't do 30,000 moves. He keeps it fairly simple, apart from perhaps the Musclebuster, and the suicide dive he does at times. The stuff that Joe does is made to look like it hurts more than any other guy in TNA.

Ultimately, a **** or ***** match can be either a technical classic (see Angle-Benoit), a war between two hard hitting greats (Joe-Kobashi) or a fast-paced catch-as-catch-can match with high flying moves (Guerrero-Mysterio HH97). It doesn't matter. Its all professional wrestling. It just so happens that your cup of tea is pro wrestling that looks like a fight. That is fine. But who are you to come in here and say that we are all wrong for liking something different to you? Its fine to argue why you think something is better, but you scewed up when you started making it personal, and saying that we aren't wrestling fans because we like something different to you.

You say that every wrestler are doing the same stuff in wwe but what about x division?

Wrestlers are taking dozens of bumps and don't feel pain!

Nobody got a character and nobody cuts good promos...

They are all doing flashy moves (no psychology again...)

What else?

I understand you love them because they are different but in fact what they are doing is not so phenomenal, I mean, everybody can do 30 moves in a match...

In stead of trying to create extraordinary moves, they should be focused on a good selling of their current moves, it would be better!

Can you PLEASE stop generalizing everything?

First off, lets go to the statement that "every wrestler is doing the same 'X division style'" - thats bullshit. Do you even watch TNA? Makes me wonder when you can't seperate each match as it's own. Thats as stupid as saying every WWE workers does the same style, which they don't.

Yes, some X division workers have a character and YES, they can cut good promos. Again I go back to the absurd statement that Daniels can't cut a promo. Complete and utter bullshit and if you would actually watch TNA consistently (which you cant be doing so with these general-laced statements).

And AGAIN to further another generalized statement that all X division workers dont use psychology - what is it going to take for you to realize, plain and simple, is it NOT true? WATCH Joe-Styles for just ONE example of many to offset that opinion.

It's like you arent even reading what we are all saying here, and just repeating yourself over and over again when you've been disproved inaccurate on your portayal of the X division. Your first and last problem is your consistent generalizations on things. Have an open mind on things and you'll learn to enjoy the sport you apparently love much more.

Guest TFP

Well, if you all believe that x division is a really good thing, and that you are totally right and I am totally wrong...

Go ahead, enjoy!

But the meaning of this topic(pretty successful anyway...) was to make you understand that pro wrestling has to stand on a drama basis and not on a performance basis.

If you believe that those guys cut good promos, do psychology and storytelling matches, are good sellers, ok I understand...there also people believing that Jean Claude Van Damme is a good actor...

Well, if you all believe that x division is a really good thing, and that you are totally right and I am totally wrong...

Go ahead, enjoy!

But the meaning of this topic(pretty successful anyway...) was to make you understand that pro wrestling has to stand on a drama basis and not on a performance basis.

If you believe that those guys cut good promos, do psychology and storytelling matches, are good sellers, ok I understand...there also people believing that Jean Claude Van Damme is a good actor...

I never said I even thought the X division is "a really good thing" - its just pure ignorance to dismiss it as worthless wrestling fodder or whatever you are trying to say. So by the same token, you are saying that all lucha libre is in fact, worthless. If you think the X division is spotty and choreographed, most lucha is way worse. And to say lucha libre isnt pro wrestling is really fucking wrong.

The meaning of this topic......is going RIGHT over your head. To be honest, pro wrestling is a variable deal in that SO MANY aspects and forms of such can be successful and work for people. Its an individual basis in what you prefer AND what does get over with the masses. You seem to think that is HAS to stand simply on the drama factor and that is simply just not the case. I think many of us here have proven that. You never explain fully WHY it has to stand on a drama basis for apparently it to work. Thats because IT DOESNT. You're acting like pro wrestling is this cut and dry thing, when its the farthest thing from it.

Again, you seem to continue post after post with generalizations so I might as well give up....I will say this though, for every two X division guys who might not be worth a shit (lets say Dutt and Bentley) there is one of three who you are really missing the point on (Daniels). I guess thats what you get for generalizing things....

In truth, neither the X-Division nor WWE is REAL professional wrestling.

REAL professional wrestling, as in the booked, "fake" kind we all love, died with the advent of wrestling characters. Pro wrestlers were men wearing trunks that traded headlocks, armbars, and a few forearms for anywhere from 10 to 60 minutes. To be honest, two men trading headlocks for 20 minutes is more realistic to a REAL FIGHT than a couple of guys punching each other and then nailing suplexes. Thus, your base of "WWE is more realistic" is thrown off.

Also, if WWE was more realistic...then why are TRAINED AMATEUR WRESTLERS, who have a vast knowledge of submission holds and pinning combinations that make most men cry, losing to STREETFIGHTERS (Angle/Cena, Benjamin/Carlito)? I mean, if it was realistic, it'd be more like a Shamrock/Tank fight from UFC, where Tank is all about punching, and Shamrock shoots in and owns his ass in quick fashion. Again, if WWE was more realistic, then why was a man with a 3rd-degree black belt in Judo losing to a 50-something retired wrestler (Tazz/Lawler)?

Sorry, but WWE is BARELY more realistic, if more realistic at all. You simply prefer it because you like wrestling for different reasons (and more narrow-minded reasons) than we do. You prefer characters, soap opera-ish drama, and promo's that lead to long matches with little action and hot finishes, and we prefer...well...we prefer what's called workrate, where you can tell the guys in the ring are busting their asses to keep the fans watching.

Also, if you're too dense to realize the psychology of even a match like Joe/Sabin (which I doubt you've even seen), then you're pathetic, sir. Like I've said a few times already, there's more psychology in your average "big" X-Division match (ie. one that involves Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, or Christopher Daniels) than in the entire WWE main event scene put together (Batista, JBL, Cena, Angle, HHH, HBK, Kane, Big Show). Styles sold more damage being done to him in the Ultimate X match at Destination X this past March (at least I do believe it was March, though that may have been Lockdown) than Angle has sold since the feud with Benoit ended in '03.

See, selling is about more than going "hey, it's late in the match, I'll get tired here and there." It's about certain parts of the body being in more pain than others because it's been focused on more. You'll notice how Styles always makes it look as though he's forcing out moves later in a match from sheer will, oftentimes biting his lower lip and closing his eyes tightly, later in his matches. That's a form of selling. It's not body part specific, but it IS selling.

And psychology? Lemme guess: you think Cena hitting punch after punch after punch to somebody's head is psychology because a punch to the head can knock somebody out, right? Well, you're right. But it would make that much more sense if, say, the F-U focused on his opponent's head. It doesn't. It focuses on their back. So...why does all of his other moves focus on the head when his finisher hits the back? That's similar to how Angle doesn't work over his opponent's ankle before locking in the AnkleLock, or how HHH doesn't bother working over his opponent's arms for too long before looking for that Butterfly hold to set up the Pedigree.

Son, don't try to argue wrestling with most of the people on this board. A lot of us have been watching since we were in diapers, and know more about the in's and out's of the sport (especially since a decent number of the posters of TSM do work for indy feds as either office, in-ring talent, or refereeing) than you could.

Guest TFP
Again, you seem to continue post after post with generalizations so I might as well give up....I will say this though, for every two X division guys who might not be worth a shit (lets say Dutt and Bentley) there is one of three who you are really missing the point on (Daniels). I guess thats what you get for generalizing things....

Once again, I never said that those guys are shit, they are doing what they are asked and paid for. I consider Daniels a very good one but not in X division.

You never explain fully WHY it has to stand on a drama basis for apparently it to work

The "goal" in pro wrestling is to make the people interact in the match, the crowd is a kind of the "tag team partner" of the faces. Each time they are cheering the face who is down under the heel work, the face fight back , the heel cut off again so the crowd will cheer again and louder, if the face is a good seller, people will cheer louder!

And then the come back! People have cheered so loud that the face comes back and the crowd is just like it had won the match itself.

The matches have to stand on storylines and feuds to make the people scream more and more.

That is the drama basis.

Sorry but the fan who is looking a match without this basis won't be loud as much as he would in a drama basis match. That's why the x division will not make 30000 people stand up or sit down...

And the lucha libre in Mexico has a drama basis...sorry.

REAL professional wrestling, as in the booked, "fake" kind we all love, died with the advent of wrestling characters. Pro wrestlers were men wearing trunks that traded headlocks, armbars, and a few forearms for anywhere from 10 to 60 minutes. To be honest, two men trading headlocks for 20 minutes is more realistic to a REAL FIGHT than a couple of guys punching each other and then nailing suplexes. Thus, your base of "WWE is more realistic" is thrown off.

When I say real, I mean that it must be close fom reality, it is more real to see a guy down after ten punches and 3 slams than a guy still flipping after 25 slams,25 kicks and 40 minutes of match, and that's why people will never be louder for x division than for wwe.

Also, if WWE was more realistic...then why are TRAINED AMATEUR WRESTLERS, who have a vast knowledge of submission holds and pinning combinations that make most men cry, losing to STREETFIGHTERS (Angle/Cena, Benjamin/Carlito)? I mean, if it was realistic, it'd be more like a Shamrock/Tank fight from UFC, where Tank is all about punching, and Shamrock shoots in and owns his ass in quick fashion. Again, if WWE was more realistic, then why was a man with a 3rd-degree black belt in Judo losing to a 50-something retired wrestler (Tazz/Lawler)?

That's what makes pro wrestling interesting, even mysterio vs big show, in reality, mysterio would be killed by big show and everybody believes that but in pro wrestling, you never know, because it is a drama...In x division, all the guys have same size except joe, same style, there is no really interest for the crowd.They are just waiting for the moves.

Like I've said a few times already, there's more psychology in your average "big" X-Division match (ie. one that involves Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, or Christopher Daniels) than in the entire WWE main event scene put together (Batista, JBL, Cena, Angle, HHH, HBK, Kane, Big Show). Styles sold more damage being done to him in the Ultimate X match at Destination X this past March (at least I do believe it was March, though that may have been Lockdown) than Angle has sold since the feud with Benoit ended in '03.

Do you use drugs?

I repeat it to make you understand THERE IS NO PSYCHOLOGY IN X DIVISION!

Styles is one of the worst seller I have ever seen (in x division of course).

Iam sure you were kidding...that's fun!

See, selling is about more than going "hey, it's late in the match, I'll get tired here and there."

What the hell is that sentence??!! Are you kidding me? If everybody here believes that, I clearly see now why you disagree with me and why you love X Division!

Selling is one of the most important thing in pro wrestling!!It makes pro wrestling "real" and make x division fake. It is the basis of a good face character... Amazing...

You'll notice how Styles always makes it look as though he's forcing out moves later in a match from sheer will, oftentimes biting his lower lip and closing his eyes tightly, later in his matches. That's a form of selling. It's not body part specific, but it IS selling.

When you get 15 slams on you back + some submission moves, you can not do 450° or those kind of big flashy moves...It doesn't make any sense...

But it would make that much more sense if, say, the F-U focused on his opponent's head. It doesn't. It focuses on their back. So...why does all of his other moves focus on the head when his finisher hits the back? That's similar to how Angle doesn't work over his opponent's ankle before locking in the AnkleLock, or how HHH doesn't bother working over his opponent's arms for too long before looking for that Butterfly hold to set up the Pedigree.

You should ask steve austin if getting a "head bump" is good for your carreer...

A finisher is a special move that should finish the match off, I mean if you do this move, at any time, it should be efficient, that is the ultimate card in your game.

I mean you don't need to work on any part of the body to use it in order to show the big difference between your trademarks and your finisher. If you have to work ten minutes on the knee to finally make your sharpshooter efficient, your finisher will look like shit. You see what I mean, that's a part of psychology. People have to say," oh man triple h have done the pedigree, it's finished" and not "work on his face to make your pedigree efficient!"

I don't know if I am clear but your finisher needs to contrast with all your other moves.

A lot of us have been watching since we were in diapers, and know more about the in's and out's of the sport (especially since a decent number of the posters of TSM do work for indy feds as either office, in-ring talent, or refereeing) than you could.

I am in this business and I have learned from guys who got 12 years experience in the ring and worked all over the world so I defenitly know more than guys who have just watch shows and dvds...sorry man!

Guest Coffey

Vince McMahon has created the formula for what professional wrestling is supposed to be. He took ideas from ECW and WCW but they're not around anymore, so it's all seen as WWE shit today. He's the only big game left in town. The majority of wrestling viewers are accustomed to twenty minute promos and short matches with the big guys dominating the small guys. They're used to main events having ref bumps and run-ins and whatnot. TNA, to a common fan, comes off as more hokey than WWE because they're used to seeing WWE. The fans are used to big entrances with pyro. They're not used to wrestlers coming out to sparklers and looking like they just got off work from the local grocery store. The six-sided ring is just another thing that makes the common fan say "what the hell is that?" It's why it's hard for TNA to catch on with people. You have the smaller guys winning matches. You have generic entrances. You have a lot of "little things" that people aren't used to. People fear change. It doesn't matter how good of a match Samoa Joe Vs. AJ Styles put on if no one sees it. It doesn't matter how bad of a match Scott Steiner Vs. Triple H is if everyone is watching it. It doesn't matter if Kenta Kobashi comes to wrestle in the United States if no one knows who he is.

That's the biggest problem with TNA. It's like, they want to be like WWE because obviously they're not trying to be an alternative. They just have a lot of old similarities to WCW thrown in. The main event is stacked deep with run-ins and ref bumps and "rejects". The difference is that TNA are using their cruisers, or at least a few of them, and WWE really aren't. Why would a current WWE fan switch and watch TNA? What do they provide over WWE? Especially if they're under the mindset that little wrestlers suck. It's just a lower-production show with "worse" wrestling. They're used to Triple H and Batista. It'd be hard for them to switch to Jeff Jarrett and Christian.

Every now and then, like in this thread, you'll find a WWE fan with the wool still pulled over their eyes. It just isn't that popular around these forums because, well, the majority of the posters are "smarks." They know that the other companies exist. They know what each promotion brings to the table. They're looking for different things from different products. They're not looking for "WWE style" unless they're watching WWE. They understand what makes a worker good. They'll grasp psychology, selling, bumping, etc.

If "entertainment" refers to vignettes, promos, storylines, drama, etc: WWE is a lot of "entertainment" with wrestling in the backseat. ROH is a lot of wrestling with "entertainment" in the backseat. TNA is middle of the road on both wrestling and "entertainment." If you're a "wrestling" fan, you should enjoy ROH. Unless you're a smark that tries to act like he's better than everything. However, alot of people when they say they're a "wrestling fan" they are really WWE fans. The same thirty-something, redneck fans that'll ask "Where's Stone Cold?" when they find out that you watch wrestling. The little kids that buy the John Cena shirt, hat & action figure. The teenager that thinks he's rebellious by cheering on the bad guys. Go look at the WWE folder for some examples. After a bad skit, like Tim White killing himself or the "Dr. Heiny" skit...read the replies. Whenever someone says that they're not watching anymore, they always say something like "That's it, I'm done. I'm not watching wrestling anymore." They won't say they're not watching WWE anymore or that they're going to be TNA exclusive. That's because WWE is like the aspirin of the wrestling business. When you have a headache, you don't ask for an Advil or a Nuprin. WWE is the wrestling business to a lot of people. Ask a non-wrestling fan to name a wrestler. They'll name Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, the Rock maybe the Undertaker. All WWF guys.

It's a stigma that exists and isn't going away anytime soon. It's just another reason why companies like TNA and ROH aren't threats to Vince McMahon. When TNA is doing good numbers and selling merchandise and their roster each has a character in a video game and an action figure on the stores at Wal*Mart, Vince might notice. When a TNA PPV does numbers that are even equal to the worst WWE PPV, Vince might care. When TNA are throwing around cash because they're tired of being second, Vince might fight back. Until then, it's not even a battle. The common fan will still be spoon-fed all the BS from RAW. They don't see Tim White kill himself on a PPV and then go bitch about it for thirty pages on the internet. They'll laugh it off, say it was stupid and continue on. They won't try to disect it, talk about what kind of effect on the business it'll have. Talk about how the ratings might take a hit from it or any of that shit. They'll forget it ever happened because, afterall, wrestling is silly. Once again, equating WWE to wrestling as a whole.

So, you can have someone come in here and say the X-Division is chalked full of wrestlers whom "can't work." You can come in here and say that Kurt Angle is the best wrestler ever. Whatever. In the end, it doesn't fucking matter. Vince is still going to throw out shit. TNA is still going to come off second rate. WWE will be wrestling. ROH won't be noticed. We can all bitch and moan about how Stephanie is a bad writer. We can all bitch and moan about HHH marrying into the family. We can all bitch and moan until we're hoarse or our fingers hurt from typing. In the end, unless every wrestling fan watching becomes a smark, it's not going to matter. We're still going to be in the minority. A lot of us, no matter what, will still continue to watch and base it on being "die-hard" fans. We'll talk about what we like, what we don't like, what we thought was stupid and it'll continue to fall on deaf ears. We'll defend our opinions against the opinions of others and defend them until we're red in the face because we believe what we're preaching. It don't matter. The current crop of wrestlers today, except for a couple of exceptions, are wrestlers because of WWF. They grew up watching Hulk Hogan. The wrestlers of tomorrow grew up watching The Rock and Stone Cold. It don't matter if you can work because working don't matter to be successful.

That being said, you should still be banned.

I really shouldn't add to this "discussion" as this thread needs to die a quick death already, as TFP clearly displayed no reading comprehension, but to say that your finisher is shit because the body part that it focuses on was worked on prior is silly. I guess Bret Hart had the shittiest sharpshooter of them all then.

Edited by Porter

Then again there might be a lot of fans out there who want to see great wrestling over silly storylines, but a lot of them quit watching a long time ago and really have no desire to come back. I've been talking with some of my friends that were casual fans of wrestling and they all agree that they hate the stupid storylines WWE puts on nowdays and would rather just see a really good match, but they also say that they just can't sit down and watch WWE nowdays because it sucks so much. They have the "call me when it gets good again" mentality. So if they're not watching any wrestling then they don't really get to see TNA or ROH. I've told them about it and what little they've managed to see they were impressed by, but TNA is on at a really terrible time slot and they don't get to see ROH.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Yes, TFP, one move kiling you even if it comes out of nowhere is realistic. The idea that selling is more than about being tired is ridiculous. Working on one body part the entire match than hitting a move that targets another to try and finish is good psychology. We all have a lot to learn from you, you horrible troll.

Edited by Human Highlight Reel

Guest TFP
I really shouldn't add to this "discussion" as this thread needs to die a quick death already, as TFP clearly displayed no reading comprehension, but to say that your finisher is shit because the body part that it focuses on was worked on prior is silly. I guess Bret Hart had the shittiest sharpshooter of them all then.

No reading comprehension? Where did I write what you are talking about?

I am just saying that a finisher should contrast with the rest of your moves and must be efficient without previous work.

If you are working before it, there is no big deal but it does not have to be usual.

Bret hart was doing his trademark moves every matches (like benoit, guerrerro etc...) before the sharpshooter, he was not working on the knees of his opponent every matches to finally do the sharpshooter!

Coffey, your analysis is very clever and I agree to this. LaParka has a clever one as well.

I should be banned? why? because I disagree with you?

I am not like most of the newbies on forums who are saying yes to all the bullshits they read just to be accepted!

You got your opinion and I got mine, I am saying that x division is shit and you are saying it is great! Very open minded guys here. I like to talk to people who disagree with me, it is funnier, probably that I am just more open minded...

But just to recap, I never talked about TNA or ROH, just x division...

Yes, TFP, one move kiling you even if it comes out of nowhere is realistic.

Yes it is, if you can not understand that you will never ever understand ring psychology and that is probably the reason why you are a fan of x division!

Working on one body part the entire match than hitting a move that targets another to try and finish is good psychology

Right, you are not a complete idiot...

We all have a lot to learn from you, you horrible troll.

Certainly not all of you, but you human highlight reel, for sure, you have a lot to learn!

And the first one is to be polite and respectful!

Bret hart was doing his trademark moves every matches (like benoit, guerrerro etc...) before the sharpshooter, he was not working on the knees of his opponent every matches to finally do the sharpshooter!

Bret Hart never worked the legs? You've obviously never watched his matches with Austin. For one, he would ALWAYS do the figure-four around the ring post. Remember that?

Guest TFP

Would you mind reading my post before answering that please?

I said :

"BRET HART WAS NOT WORKING ON THE KNEES OF HIS OPPONENT EVERY MATCHES BEFORE THE SHARPSHOOTER"

I did not say "BRET HART WAS NEVER WORKING ON THE KNEES OF HIS OPPONENT BEFORE THE SHARPSHOOTER"

I am not sure but someone said that I have no reading comprehension...pretty weird...

I am not sure but someone said that I have no reading comprehension...pretty weird...

Well yeah you don't. Look at this-

See, selling is about more than going "hey, it's late in the match, I'll get tired here and there."

Your response:

What the hell is that sentence??!! Are you kidding me? If everybody here believes that, I clearly see now why you disagree with me and why you love X Division!

Selling is one of the most important thing in pro wrestling!!It makes pro wrestling "real" and make x division fake. It is the basis of a good face character... Amazing...

You act as if you refuted him when you in reality echoed his sentiments. Chalk that up to no comprehension.

Really, close the thread. You're alone in all this. It's evident you're an idiot/troll who really has no understanding of anything. You talk about being involved in pro wrestling or being friends with them, well I feel sorry for those friends of yours because they clearly don't understand either OR you misunderstood them. Pro Wrestling is anything that's waged in the ring under that banner, whether it is mud wrestling or X-division or WWE main event style. As long as it appeals to people, it's pro wrestling. You say Hulk Hogan is a real pro wrestler, but I refuted that... which you conveniently ignored. Clearly you pick spots to argue, and you argue in such a circular way that nothing will ever get resolved. You're not going to change your mind, we are not going to change ours. So leave it at that. Close the thread please.