TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TFP

Why X division is not good at all...

I think we all know this is Kriss Sprules. C'mon. He knows more about wrestling than all of us combined!

MOTY 2005!

I used to post on the same board as Sprules until he finally got banned because nobody could stand the guy. He's a moron but his English is deceptively coherent.

This guy is totally the German (or whatever) equivolent of Sprules, though.

This guy is probably a gimmick, done by someone who was banned here before. If it's not, he's the stupidest god damn person on the internet. But I really don't think anyone could be such a douchebag, and a lot of that nonsense is just so far-fetched, so I vote for a troll who's working a gimmick, which makes him a douchebag anyway.

Guest psychology

Just to show your lack of knowing pro wrestling dear "smart marks", you can wrestle in a promotion without being a citizen of the host country...*

France got pro wrestling most of the time better than most of the US promotions!

You don't knwo european wrestling and you are a self proclaimed "smart mark" what a joke!! Just another evidence that you just pretend knowing that...

Someone who has never stepped in a ring don't know anything of pro wrestling as he has only seen shows and videos...

You don't know anything, you "smarts marks" make me laugh a lot...

Except wwe,ovw, nwa tri state or nwa florida, usa only shows garbage or stunt wrestling but you love it as you probably love backyard wrestling!

Canada and Mexico got a real wrestling tradition... In the USA, pro wrestling is most of the time a joke!

Enjoy banning me again but I am not german , I am not 10 years old, I am not Kriss sprolls or any former member...

And the guys who are insulting me are probably half than what I am and would quickly pee in their pants if they met me...

Just to show your lack of knowing pro wrestling dear "smart marks", you can wrestle in a promotion without being a citizen of the host country...*

France got pro wrestling most of the time better than most of the US promotions!

You don't knwo european wrestling and you are a self proclaimed "smart mark" what a joke!! Just another evidence that you just pretend knowing that...

Someone who has never stepped in a ring don't know anything of pro wrestling as he has only seen shows and videos...

Except wwe,ovw, nwa tri state or nwa florida, usa only shows garbage or stunt wrestling but you love it as you probably love backyard wrestling!

Canada and Mexico got a real wrestling tradition... In the USA, pro wrestling is most of the time a joke!

Enjoy banning me again but I am not german , I am not 10 years old, I am not Kriss sprolls or any former member...

And the guys who are insulting me are probably half than what I am and would quickly pee in their pants if they met me...

Holy shit, this guy is a bigger loser than I once thought - now this is just getting funny. Nobody cares about you, man, so take a hike. It's sad that you're wasting time posting this garbage now under a second name just to tell us you're better than us. You do realize that's all this has come to now, you being a bitter idiot about this. You're pathetic and your lack of overall insight on the business is mind boggling, especially considering you are actually apparently a worker. I love how you say that to know pro wrestling you HAVE to be a wrestler. Thats the biggest fucking absurdity you've said out of all of this. Think about that statement - that means numeous legendary minds in this business who UNDERSTAND IT apparently dont know pro wrestling because they havent been a worker. So now because Canada and Mexico have "tradition" that makes them "real pro wrestling" even though lucha, as I have stated before and you didnt even counterpoint it, is basically the closest thing a typical X division match is comparative to. They're both of the same criteria under your narrow minded viewpoint of what is apparently pro wrestling and what apparently isnt. Being chuck full of tradition has nothing to do with it.

Keep reassuring yourself you are better than us, big boy - I'm sure it will get you nowhere.

This guy is obviously an idiot and a troll. Here is his reply regarding a Bret Hart thread and Montreal:

You should read HBK's book and stop believing "wrestling with shadows"... you would see the truth...

Well, there goes any credibility if he had any.

Dude, the French pro wrestling i have seen is the equivalent of ballet, William Regal said the same in his book and you obviously value ring experience when talking about peoples opinions on wrestling.

But wasnt your first post talking about what wrestling is supposed to be? Have you ever stepped in the ring?

Just reading your latest post made me pee my pants for very different reasons...............

This makes the comment about TNA being the same level as Smokey Mountain Wrestling look sane.

TNA's popularity right now is like Smoky Mountain Wrestling's popularity, only more obscure. At least SMW got TV time on the #1 company's shows.