TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Smark hater?

Guest Big McLargeHuge

His little statement at the end doesn't hold. Backstage politics DO affect the product. As soon as I read that I immediately disregarded the entire column.

Bah... just a guy who is trying to be like Eric S. and piss people off.   I could write a column and bash everyone on the board and get hate mail too.

Guest Goodear

Heyyyy!  Maybe thats what Thesmartmarks need~!  MORE RAW HATE!!!!  That'll pop a buyrate!  Wheee!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Eh, it's just Sek being his usual anti-smart mark self. I've learned to ignore it after hearing the same thing from him all the time, but he's a pretty cool guy though.

Guest The Man in Blak

I agree with APO - it's business as usual.  *yawns*

Guest The Vanilla Midget

sek is entitled to smark hate, it would just be a little less hypocritical if the site wasnt entitled smarksnet.com  :)

at least he makes logical and reasonable arguments (what he said about flair and austin were true, i was wondering why people didnt bring that stuff up the other week as well), unlike earlier this year when there was the whole anti-smark uprising on this board centered at bps, myself, goodhelmet and a few others iirc.

unlike earlier this year when there was the whole anti-smark uprising on this board centered at bps, myself, goodhelmet and a few others iirc.

ROTFLMAO.... A "mark" uprising?  God that's hilarious.  Whacha gonna do when the smarks run wild on you brother?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

damn right, we bitch-slapped those marks right back to their hardy boyz fanroom, SMARKAMANIA runnin' wild brotha, its immortal!

Guest goodhelmet

Fuck I remember that! BPS, midget and myself and someone else were arguing nonstop with these idiots shouting  "Just enjoy the show. It's only entertainment" despite it being some of the worst television ever produced at the time period.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

damn right, a great time was had by all! (except those stupid trolls ;))