TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

19 yr old fucks mom's corpse

http://www.wftv.com/news/5608937/detail.html

Suspect Allegedly Had Sex With Mother's Body After Killing Her

POSTED: 6:57 am EST December 22, 2005

BRADENTON, Fla. -- Prosecutors charged a 19-year-old man Wednesday with the murders of his mother and grandfather

Clifford Anthony Davis, 19, was also charged with one count of abuse of a dead human body, two counts of robbery and one count of grand theft of a firearm, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported.

Davis told investigators he killed his 42-year-old mother, Stephanie Davis, then had sex with the body, Bradenton police said.

Hours later, after leaving his mother's half-nude body and going shopping, he came back to the apartment and killed his 77-year-old grandfather, Joel C. Hill, police said.

Later his grandfather, who lived near the mall, drove him back to the apartment Davis shared with his mother. Davis, who is 6-foot-4 and weighs 250 pounds, told police he tried to kill his grandfather with a knife.

When Hill put up a struggle, Davis stood on the man's neck until he died, police said.

Davis' grandmother, Nancy Hill, discovered the bodies.

Davis was being held without bail at the Manatee County jail.

A telephone message left after hours at the Sarasota public defender's office was not immediately returned.

Corpse fucking or the killing your mom and then doing her corpse?

Be specific man.

Both, the latter to a lesser extent. But that's what I was refering to.

Or consider this... a kid's maybe 14, frustrated out of his mind, comes home and finds his mom dead. You think he might give it a go before he calls the law? It's happened.

I could see sucking her titties or finger banging her. But not fucking her, even a 14-year-old horndog would have to realize that he'd be leaving all sorts of jismy evidence. And it's not like a kid's going to put on a jimmyhat to bang his dead mom.

And don't even say that he could eat the evidence when he was finished.

Or I guess pedophilial necrophilia, if you really want to get specific.

Not sure if I spelled pedophilial correctly. Or if it's even a real word.

And don't even say that he could eat the evidence when he was finished.

lollers

Bangin the dead mommy has got be in the Top 10 of deplorable acts in the history of humans. Banging the dead child is in there too, especially if related to them.

being the mother, puts it over top

the only thing worse than banging the dead mommy is banging your own deceased child.

btw) abowen33 get outta this thread!

At least he didn't fuck the grandmother.

I was at a concert in LA, and the band was having an off night, and some people in the audience started throwing tomatoes at the band.

I thought "who would throw tomatoes at the band?" That's bad... but then I thought "who would bring a tomato to a show in the first place?" That's worse.

-Mitch Hedberg

I was at a concert in LA, and the band was having an off night, and some people in the audience started throwing tomatoes at the band.

I thought "who would throw tomatoes at the band?" That's bad... but then I thought "who would bring a tomato to a show in the first place?" That's worse.

-Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I mean, what if they like tomatoes?