TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Moderator change.

Guest Leelee

I received this warning from the moderator, Hunter's Torn Quad.

"Trolling nob-stop."

Now, I direct you to this link that is included in his signature:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...show=newcomment

Who the FUCK is this douche to be inflicting any rules violations on me? I'm honestly insulted.

It's time for one you admins (I'm looking at you, Josh) to wake up. Tell Sass to stop being a jackass that thinks a moderator should simply be selected because he "knows wrestling" despite being a tool who invites trolling and insults to this board.

Do the right thing. This has gone on way too long as it is.

I don't like you either, but I'll back you up on this one. This guy kills most wrestling discussion unless any and all agree with him. If you don't, he puts you on a list, which isn't just immature, it's dumb. As a mod, that's not something that you are supposed to do. Even if he's not demodded, we need more mods.

Guest Leelee
I don't like you either

Was there a point to this comment? I don't give a fuck if you like me, don't know me, wish I was dead. Take this shit to HD, kid.

Emphasis, emphasis, to let people know that the feeling's coming from everywhere. Also, I thought I was talking to Mike.

Guest Vitamin X

Jesus christ, talk about overreacting. How can anyone expect to take that sort of tantrum seriously?

Quit bitching and complaining about who's a moderator and who's not. You've even expressed your displeasure with the board before, if it's that bad, there are plenty of other places on the internet to go to. I'm sure you've heard this all before, also, so I'm just not even going to bother continuing.

I don't like you either

Was there a point to this comment? I don't give a fuck if you like me, don't know me, wish I was dead. Take this shit to HD, kid.

Actually, we don't do that kind of thing in HD anymore. There's a Final Fantasy thread...maybe you missed the memo?

I'm inclined to agree with Captain Premenstrual on this one. HTQ is very knowledgeable, and I even like the guy, but he can be very condescending, bordering on flame-baiting. I doubt it's intentional, it's likely just his personality, but I don't think it makes a good mod. Sorry, guy.

Guest Leelee
He seems like quite the douche. How does someone like that even end up a mod in the first place?

Josh (surreaList) gave him the position, as far as I know. And he's already said on other boards that HTQ needs to be removed.

Yet, nothing is happening because Josh "doesn't care", and Tom "doesn't care".

The only one who does care is Sass... and he's in the vast minority of thinking HTQ is the "best" mod on this board. Therefore, nothing will be done... and Sass will give his usual spiel about how I'm a bad person, and completely ignore the things HTQ does.

I agree, nothing more really to add...mods should be able to handle dealing with people, it should not be based on the amount of knowledge a person has on a subject.

Edited by Black Lushus

Don't you guys have another board where you can bitch about this? I'm gathering it's all the same people who have the problem, which really has nothing to do with HTQ's performance as a mod, and only represents a tiny portion of posters in the WWE folder.

*HTQ has an avatar of a puppy-dog*

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! MOD CHANGE!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! HE HURT MY FEELINGS!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

Don't you guys have another board where you can bitch about this? I'm gathering it's all the same people who have the problem, which really has nothing to do with HTQ's performance as a mod, and only represents a tiny portion of posters in the WWE folder.

Might be an inside joke of some sort, but why in the world would people go to another board to complain about a mod at this forum?

I think a mod has the responsibility to be an ideal poster of sorts. He has to be the example. Is the goal here really to have a forum full of HTQ's? I hope not.

Might be an inside joke of some sort, but why in the world would people go to another board to complain about a mod at this forum?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

Having pictures of an almost-nude Orton in your sig probably did it. You complain that HTQ invites trolling but it seems that your sig w/ Joe in it now is there to provoke TNA fans into an argument, which I'd consider a form of trolling.

I could be wrong. You could just be trying to make a really unfunny joke.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

He seems like quite the douche. How does someone like that even end up a mod in the first place?

Josh (surreaList) gave him the position, as far as I know. And he's already said on other boards that HTQ needs to be removed.

Yet, nothing is happening because Josh "doesn't care", and Tom "doesn't care".

The only one who does care is Sass... and he's in the vast minority of thinking HTQ is the "best" mod on this board. Therefore, nothing will be done... and Sass will give his usual spiel about how I'm a bad person, and completely ignore the things HTQ does.

God you're a tool. You act like Sass hates you. If he hated you he never would have let you start posting here again.

I agree HTQ should not be a mod at all. He's a waste of time and one of the biggest trolls here.

not surprising that RRR and Curry defend him, but where is the 3rd yes man DA?

HTQ is a more intelligent wrestling fan and can conduct better discussion then 90% of the current WWE folder. So yeah, I'll defend him. Oh, wait, he tells people that are morons with uninformed opinions the truth about their posts. Oh, yeah, boo.

You complain that HTQ invites trolling but it seems that your sig w/ Joe in it now is there to provoke TNA fans into an argument, which I'd consider a form of trolling.

In that case, looks at cha boy's sig.

I agree HTQ should not be a mod at all. He's a waste of time and one of the biggest trolls here.

not surprising that RRR and Curry defend him, but where is the 3rd yes man DA?

i thought that was MisawaGQ?

he's probably worse than DA, i wouldn't really know.

As far as HTQ goes all I've seen him do is call out people for making stupid statements in a less than polite manner. He backs up 99% of what he says with reasons as to why he feels differently too.

I think everybody is just upset over his blog thing. If he went into threads saying the stuff he does in that one particular post then yes, he would be trolling. However, he keeps it all there from what I've seen so where's the trolling?

Oh, and Alkeiper doesn't get enough recognition. He basically weeded out all the shit from the Sports Folder and turned it into a haven of intelligent discussion. Something that many other mods in charge of that folder were not able to do. I'd say he's the best mod on the board, but that's just opinion.

Guest Leelee

Yes, he does usually back up his insults with well-informed opinions. And those insults were in the board section... at least, on previous occasions.

That makes him a fine poster.

But, it still makes him a horrible mod.

His blog is a part of this board. forums.thesmartmarks.com is still a part of the URL. It's like saying that the admins can insult people and abuse their power all they wish in HD.

The fact is that HTQ trolls. That's fine and dandy. We troll, and he can tell us it's wrong. That's bullshit.