TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Moderator change.

Guest Leelee
You complain that HTQ invites trolling but it seems that your sig w/ Joe in it now is there to provoke TNA fans into an argument, which I'd consider a form of trolling.

Difference: I'm not a moderator who can ban people whenever I wish, and get past the ignore system by abusing my powers. Plus, I fully admit I'd be a horrible mod.

Leelee is acting like the WWE Folder could be a haven of intelligent wrestling discussion if HTQ wasn't around.

Hardly. I still want HTQ around. But, when you have a mod that insults you for "not knowing as much" about a fake sport... I'm sure it's scared quite a few posters away.

Of course, your little band of uber-geeks won't understand this... because you seriously think people who don't sit in their basement watching UFC and ROH for 15 hours a day are stupid people.

Guest Leelee
Blogs are a perk for members that use the messageboard. They're not an actual part of the board.

They're a part of this board, that are easily accessible in every one of HTQ's posts.

Guest Leelee
Don't you guys have another board where you can bitch about this? I'm gathering it's all the same people who have the problem, which really has nothing to do with HTQ's performance as a mod, and only represents a tiny portion of posters in the WWE folder.

*HTQ has an avatar of a puppy-dog*

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! MOD CHANGE!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! HE HURT MY FEELINGS!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

I don't understand that first paragraph.

And it's not that he hurts my feelings. It's more a feeling of being insulted that this worthless leech to society, with zero social skills, is telling me what to do.

The only people, it seems, that has a problem with HTQ -the mod- are the people who have problems with HTQ -the poster-, and that's probably because at one point HTQ called them an idiot and it hurt their precious feelings. The problem isn't with his actual performance -as a mod-. He has a blog where he talks about the stupid things people say here, but does he actually ban those people simply because he disagrees with them? I haven't seen it.

You want him gone based on this principle that a mod is something more than just someone who keeps things in order. The idea that a mod is supposed to be a representation of an "ideal poster" is retarded. A mod should delete or move threads that are not appropriate to the folder, give warnings to posters who are disrupting a thread, identify trolls and banned posters and ban (or recommend banning) those who he/she feels has a negative effect on the board. If you look up the definition of a moderator, there's nothing in the definition which states they're a role model or anything of the sort. The fact of the matter is this: the WWE folder is well run. Until the day it is not, there is no reason to get rid of those moderating it.

If another mod feels HTQ is a troll, there's nothing stopping him/her from recommending that HTQ be removed. There are internal checks and balances here so it's not like HTQ can do whatever he wants to do. You troll, you clearly troll, you're a borderline gimmick poster given the way you conduct yourself in the wrestling folders, he called you on it and now you're all pissy because, not that you feel you're being unfairly warned, but because you don't like the guy warning you. Go back to the Pit and bitch there, it's not amusing here.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Triple R is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation. Stop trolling through Leelee, Mike.

Furthermore, this is not a place of work and being a mod is not a real job. I would not expect my supervisor at work to post notes in the work place calling other employees stupid. This, however, is a message board. Things are posted. HTQ being a mod in no way violates his freedom to call it like he sees it, as a poster. His duties as moderator are a seperate entity, much like (for example) Mamrou Chibia is entitled to act differently than Tuxedo Kamen.

Edited by Tuxedo Mask

Damn. I wish someone at the board would hate me enough to mock me in a blog. I would really get a bang out of that. I know it sounds stupid and all, but sometimes I get a bang out of the dumbest things. I mean, I really do.

Oh, and HTQ takes his internet messageboarding seriously. What do you think, this a place to come and enjoy yourself or something?

The only people, it seems, that has a problem with HTQ -the mod- are the people who have problems with HTQ -the poster-, and that's probably because at one point HTQ called them an idiot and it hurt their precious feelings.

Hang on, wait. Never been called an idiot by him, think he's a fine poster, just don't think he's a great mod.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Just because he as an attitude doesn't mean he isn't a good mod. He may insult people but he's never banned anyone just because he didn't like him (butomghebannedmike!!11)

edit: not aimed at Kingofthe909

Impossible, considering I don't watch wrestling or post about it anymore, and when I did, he wasn't around.

Also, my issue isn't so much that he's a mod, just that we need more of them to close threads and stuff during the early hours of the morning and to kill gimmicks before they get started. There's PBP's running rampant around here. Especially Hawk 34, who is clearly Choken One. Say they can all come back, or ban them all.

Oh, YOU HAVE.

RRR: What do you think of that K909 feller?

HTQ: Dude's an idiot.

RRR: Diss.

True story.

That's the kind of insult you don't come back from.

Also, I heard a rumor that HTQ was also worldsgreatestgook. But, I won't tell who told me. Take that, bitches.

He just baits people into flame wars and gets his HTQ marks to join in on the fun. Yet warns others for doing far less than he does. I'm not saying a mod can't have an opinion, or call out morons, but that apparently what he lives for.

As far as his mod duties...i don't know, closing topics and such. it's handled quickly but i think canadian chick does most of it. I really couldn't say if he does a bad job there.

Well the point... if one exists at all... to this thread is whether or not HTQ is a bad mod, not a bad poster. I already think RRR closed the argument and TM's back up of that filled in any blanks.

This can be locked any time now.

Guest Leelee
He just baits people into flame wars and gets his HTQ marks to join in on the fun. Yet warns others for doing far less than he does.

Indeed.

Guest Leelee
Well, HTQ hasn't even defended himself either way to any of the accusations. Would you really close something before the person it's aimed at gets a chance to comment?

This thread wasn't intended for his response. I have him on ignore, and it will stay that way. There's no accusations. All of us can see the shit he posts. It's up to someone in charge to handle the douche.

Reading a signature implying that Samoa Joe would be better off working a toned down style instead of having legitimate (as legit as the star system can be) ****+ matches in TNA or ROH is the funniest thing seen on this board since HTQ said "[censored] needs to be" (I love that line).

This is just fucking bullshit.

BULLSHIT!

HTQ is a RRR mark, that's so fucking obvious! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! This is so fucking bogus. Where's my PR guy???

Even though we had a disagreement lately (which makes you an idiot I guess????) I will admit I mark hard for you.

Josh (surreaList) gave him the position, as far as I know.

Wrong.

S'all I got to say about this thread. I've spoken with HTQ in the moderators folder and as far as right this minute is concerned, it's taken care of.