TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Moderator change.

I would really get a bang out of that. I know it sounds stupid and all, but sometimes I get a bang out of the dumbest things. I mean, I really do.

Thanks, Holden.

Finally. I was waiting for that. I guess the lesson is never trust wrestling fans to know much about famous novels.

So, I've noticed the following people who posted in this thread would like HTQ gone:

Leena

Kingofthe909

Carnival

Bob Barron

Would anyone else like to re-read that without laughing?

I'm just laughing because Leena's had a bad attitude about HTQ since day one and HTQ didn't even know about Leena until I told him why she had such a hard-on for him.

Carnival and Kingofthe909 have had their heads called for bannings more than at least two times over the past year.

Bob Barron's just a shitbag in general to me. He was still right when he said banning INXS was a good idea though.

No, I stated my complaint and that's not the reason. I also said that I didn't care much if he was a mod and that we need more.

Kingofthe909 has had his head called for bannings more than at least two times over the past year.

HUH??

No, I stated my complaint and that's not the reason. I also said that I didn't care much if he was a mod and that we need more.

Hey, out of the group, you're by far the best.

At least you've got good taste in football teams.

Yeah, 909 = BBCW was popping up all over the place earlier. Plus, you flame bait Dama like all the time in the Sports folder now. The only reason you two aren't banned is because I think you're both goofy knucklheads who need to cool off every now and then. You should both quit latching onto your shit so hard though sometimes. Dama gives OU fans a bad name sometimes on his own though.

Ok. I didn't think it was flamebaiting as much as I thought it was me pointing out something or trying to prove my point. Regardless, I've stopped.

I'm trying to find out what the fuck is Carnival doing mentioning my name in a thread that has zero to do with me.

Seriously Carnival, don't fucking mention me in shit that has absolutely zero to do with me.

Off topic, but seeing as everyone thinks that Mike is using that LeeLee account with her, why hasn't it been disposed of? I don't think anyone actually believes that it's all Leena

I would really get a bang out of that. I know it sounds stupid and all, but sometimes I get a bang out of the dumbest things. I mean, I really do.

Thanks, Holden.

Finally. I was waiting for that. I guess the lesson is never trust wrestling fans to know much about famous novels.

Famous, pretentous novels.

HTQ is like Chris Coey...minus intelligence and talent. Hell, this is the dork with PMS who got into a fight with somebody at NMB, so he went to all the trouble to go through every one of his old posts and deleted them. His way of saying "I don't like you so you can't read my brilliant posts anymore...neener neener neener." Hey, newsflash time junior. Having a subscription to the Observer and a good memory don't make you any smarter than anybody else. So in short, HTQ is a whiny slimy twat with festering toad shit for brains. He needs his blog to make him feel like a big super-genius.

However, Leena is a douche water drinking skankosaurus...so really what TSM needs here is a good murder suicide to thin the fuckwad ranks out a bit. Come on you two. Keep fighting. Make it happen. Kill kill kill.

Guest Vitamin X
Having a subscription to the Observer and a good memory don't make you any smarter than anybody else.

Doesn't

Having a subscription to the Observer and a good memory don't make you any smarter than anybody else.

Doesn't

Can you tell us why it's doesn't, or do you just know it's wrong?

Czech brings the Mr. Show references once again.

I just noticed this since I never bothered to look at his stupid blog before...

This entry is for those statements on TSM are of such idiocy and stupidity that I feel they should be shared for the entire world to see.

Add in most of what RobotJerk has posted in the last few hours.

Its hard to argue with this since no actual examples are cited. Way to use vagueness as a bullet-proof shield. Pulling stratgey out of the MikeSC playbook are we?