TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Moderator Change. Part 2.

Guest Leelee
This thread has outlived its usefullness as far as the forums are concerned.

No. Especially from a moderator like you who has done a fine job cleaning up the board... I would think you would care about this situation.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ts&CODE=leaders

Hunter's Torn Quad's name is still included.

It would be appreciated if one of the moderators would give solid reasoning behind allowing a pedantic moderator who invites insults and trolling to this board... while having the ability to scold, and ban others, for doing the same things he does.

Instead of said moderators always ignoring the issue. Thanks.

As far as HTQ in concerned, he can be a mod, and it won't break my heart. I just think mods should be above what he(and sass now) are doing. Insulting people just to incite a reaction from that person.

btw) DA, from what i could remember at the time i posted that, you loved HTQ......but maybe i was just completely wrong. if thats the case, then i'm sorry.

Quick.. lets go to the Pit and see what they are saying about this shocking development.

*Whoosh*

*edit: and not that WHOOSH thing Kotz does. But the sound effect. Like Superman.

Edited by MrRant

Bob Barron's just a shitbag in general to me. He was still right when he said banning INXS was a good idea though.

No, I'm really not. But thanks for the kudos

As far as HTQ in concerned, he can be a mod, and it won't break my heart. I just think mods should be above what he(and sass now) are doing. Insulting people just to incite a reaction from that person.

btw) DA, from what i could remember at the time i posted that, you loved HTQ......but maybe i was just completely wrong. if thats the case, then i'm sorry.

It's cool.

I wouldn't say I love HTQ. He knows what he's talking about in terms of a wrestling convo, but I can see how he rubs people the wrong way with his blog and name calling. He may agree with a lot of what I think about pro wrestling subjects and issues and vice versa, but I wouldn't call myself some kind of a disciple of his and vice versa. We just have different approaches to people on the board.

This thread is just full of phonies. I hate that. Looking at leelee's post it's obvious she doesn't have a vagina. I mean look at, it just drips with right wing semen and all. What a phony. I can't believe I spent this much time posting a message in a thread with a bunch of crumby posters. But, that's the thing about me. Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a crumby poster.

Everyone should post in this thread like J.D. Salinger from now on.

I know it's Tookie now -- I had to squinch my eyes and get up close to the PC screen to do so.

What do you want me to say about your avatar?...

I thought it was a good in relation to yours. One nigga that should be dead, and one that is.

This thread is just full of phonies. I hate that. Looking at leelee's post it's obvious she doesn't have a vagina. I mean look at, it just drips with right wing semen and all. What a phony. I can't believe I spent this much time posting a message in a thread with a bunch of crumby posters. But, that's the thing about me. Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a crumby poster.

Everyone should post in this thread like J.D. Salinger from now on.

BIG FAT PHONEY!

I think you two are posting on the wrong board

WP Message Board

EDIT: After spending a few minutes looking at the pictures, there's definitely some Nazi chicks that I'd be willing to fuck the racism out of. Blondie

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo ... evidently using the WP abbreviation for White Power was a poor idea. Please note that the board referenced above is a nazi board, and not a board that belongs to a crappy TSM member.

Springer always had those selfhatin minorities that wanted to join the clan.

And my first impressoin was that it would turn out to be Wild Peguses board too. Almost like a wrestlestars rebirth.