TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Screw hhh and austin

Like I said, to hell with these two for thinking that they have some kind of "Divine Right" to ME every PPV or (at least) every 2nd PPV, plus have title reign after title reign.  HHH spoke of the World title being his "law" and his "religion."  Austin spoke of being "addicted" to the World title.  Why the hell isn't anyone else allowed to be so *gags* intense?  Such as Angle?  Or Jericho?  They've both had the Championship.  Were they left indifferent by it somehow?  Why can't one or both of these guys be written to be as ambitious and driven as Austin or Triple H?  Why do these two arrogant, selfish jerks (HHH & SCSA) have an almost complete  lock on the title?  You know, I'm very glad that Hogan came back, if only to fuck up majorly the WWF "natural order of things."  I'm sure things will go back to normal with KotR *gags*, but - in the meantime - I'm enjoying not seeing either Austin or Triple H as Champion.  As long as these two are around, the chances of other guys getting the title (let alone holding it for any length of time) are poor to slim.  All hail Kings Stone Cold and Trips, Divine Right Champs as decreed by Vinnie & Stephanie Mac in all of their wisdom!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Ummm.... hate to break it to ya, junior, but Austin hasn't held the title since Vengeance and hasn't main evented a PPV since No Way Out. And when he spoke of being "addicted" to the WWE Title, it was a promo for the Jericho feud.

Why the hell isn't anyone else allowed to be so *gags* intense?  Such as Angle?

Apparently, you missed most of last year where Angle was the "anklebreaking Olympic badass" character.

Or Jericho?

Arguable, but the problem was that outside of the brilliant Rock feud, Jericho was just Steph's errand boy, so blame the booking team.

Why do these two arrogant, selfish jerks (HHH & SCSA) have an almost complete  lock on the title?

Again, Austin hasn't been champion since December and HHH had a one month joke of a reign as compared to Jericho's 4 month reign, so please, find another crutch.

You know, I'm very glad that Hogan came back, if only to fuck up majorly the WWF "natural order of things."

Oh, so Hogan's abortion of a title reign was a good idea, then?

As long as these two are around, the chances of other guys getting the title (let alone holding it for any length of time) are poor to slim.  All hail Kings Stone Cold and Trips, Divine Right Champs as decreed by Vinnie & Stephanie Mac in all of their wisdom!

Again, Jericho has held the title the longest this year. Not HHH, not Hogan, not Austin. Of course, this was written after HHH jobs to Test and Austin gets the bejesus beaten out of him by Eddy and Benoit. And, since Taker is champ right now and looks to be going over HHH at KOTR and going on to job to a new guy, I really have no problem with Hunter right now.

Seriously though, some of you bitter people need to take a fucking Valium or something because this is getting sad.

Guest dreamer420

The smartest thing the wwe could have done at Wrestlemania was put Jericho over HHH.  He should have been put into a program with Hogan the night after Wrestlemania and then dropped the title to him at Backlash for the one month Hogan reign.  A rematch at Judgment Day with Jericho would see Jericho take the title back and hold it until Summerslam.  That's just what I would have done.

Guest The Man in Blak

Well, given that Hogan and Jericho don't have a match for KOTR as of right now...you just might see that match at Judgment Day anyway.

Guest dreamer420

my point was that the wwe really fucked up by putting the title on hhh because he did nothing for it, pinned his girlfriend in the only successful defence, which was just a comedy match anyway, and then dropped it to hogan.  if hhh would have never feuded with hogan or jericho recently and hogan and jericho had been going at it since WM then the title would not have changed hands so many damn times.

Guest The Man in Blak

Oh, I agree - the WWE has just about fucked up everything that they could have possibly fucked up since WM X-8.  I was just saying that, in a twisted bit of irony, the match that you wanted is possibly going to happen anyway.  :D

Guest dreamer420

I know but it wouldn't mean much to me now.  I would like to see them feuding for the title because Jericho has been great in everything he has done with Hogan so far.

"Again, Jericho has held the title the longest this year. Not HHH, not Hogan, not Austin. Of course, this was written after HHH jobs to Test and Austin gets the bejesus beaten out of him by Eddy and Benoit. And, since Taker is champ right now and looks to be going over HHH at KOTR and going on to job to a new guy, I really have no problem with Hunter right now.

Seriously though, some of you bitter people need to take a fucking Valium or something because this is getting sad."

Always Pissed Off - You're relying on very recent history here. SCSA held the title for 7 out of 12 months last year.  That's pretty damn long as far as I'm concerned - certainly way longer than what token Champs Angle and Jericho were given.  (No disrespect to them, but rather to the backstage powers is intended).  As to HHH jobbing recently, this is a pretty new deal.  Let's see if it lasts.  As to Austin, if recent history is any indicator, he'll crush Latino Heat the next time he meets him.  As to Taker going over at KotR, I find it hard to believe that HHH won't reclaim the job owed from last year's WM.

Guest dreamer420

taker is being built up as too much of a badd ass bully for him to drop the title after only one month.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
You're relying on very recent history here. SCSA held the title for 7 out of 12 months last year.  That's pretty damn long as far as I'm concerned - certainly way longer than what token Champs Angle and Jericho were given.

Austin was THE draw last year. That's why he had such a long reign. And since he was the big heel, there was no one to fill the face void left behind when Rock went off to do the Scorpion King. Taker/Kane bombed, Jericho/Benoit were decent enough, but like SK said, Austin needed a Rock or Bret to play the character off of.

As to Austin, if recent history is any indicator, he'll crush Latino Heat the next time he meets him.

I'd sincerely doubt it. Especially since Austin himself reportedly asked for the Eddy program. I think he's going do his part to elevate both Benoit and Eddy because he's going to be 1000x more motivated for this feud than the retched NWO feud.

As far as HHH goes, I agree with Dreamer, they are putting too much time into making Taker a big, fat redneck bully to just job him out at KOTR. He'll hold the belt AT LEAST until Vengeance or maybe even SummerSlam.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

My bet is that Eddy goes over Austin with some Benoit interference.

The problem with Taker is...other than RVD what use is there for him to lose to anyone else?

HHH doesn't need another title reign.

RVD and him have history...and chemistry.  If RVD wins a world title at this point It SHOULD be from Undertaker.  It may be the only thing that Taker has left to give the business.

If HHH wins he'll lose it to Edge later in the year.

If Taker does he should lose it to RVD at Vengeance.

Just my opinion.

As far as HHH goes, I agree with Dreamer, they are putting too much time into making Taker a big, fat redneck bully to just job him out at KOTR. He'll hold the belt AT LEAST until Vengeance or maybe even SummerSlam.

I think they're just doing that so they  have something for him to do on RAW... plus he is injured and putting him in a tag kind of match with Angle agains HHH and HHHogan and showing the world how pitiful he is in the ring right now would probably cause there to be a negative buy rate for KOR.