TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

Stacy Carter

Over the Christmas break a friend of mine asked what happened to her. I told him about the getting fired and divorcing Lawler for having an affair with some wrestlers but could not remember who it was. Does anyone know who the wrestler was and if it was anyone famous my friend said he wants to see proof of this. Not sure if any pics exists, since I told him pictures are very unlikely of this event.

Anyone know about this?

If Trevor was on the recieving end of a BJ from The Kat then I am even more impressed with him.

Edited by Vampiro69

Never had any respect for the Kat, but Murdoch is one of the reasons I still watch Raw even though he is not on there enough.

I think Bo and Jack Dupp were the two that were under developmental contracts. Stacy was involved with Jack and neither are under contracts anymore. Murdoch became a Dupp later as Stan Dupp in TNA and signed with WWE some time after that was over.

Carter is in real estate now and wants zero to do with wrestling.

I'd still hit it.

...well someone was going to say it at some point anyway.

Really old? You kids have no sense of perspective... She looks like she might be in her late-30s to early-40s at worst; that's far from "really old."

Having said that, and in contrast to Nice Guy Adam, I would not hit it, as I find myself unattracted to women who are either 1) flat-chested, or 2) blonde (hence my dislike of Stacy Keibler), and Stacy is both of those.

She has a lovely smile, though.

well considering jerry lawlers taste in women, she is no older than 33.

Guest Fook
Really old? You kids have no sense of perspective... She looks like she might be in her late-30s to early-40s at worst; that's far from "really old."

You're only saying this because you're in your 30s-40s.

:P

Stacy looks really good for someone that's a few years older, and much less made-up, than she was the last time I saw her.

I'd hit it. Twice.

And to call-back the Dixie Carter debate ... Dixie looks old enough to be Carter's mother.

She made OWW remove her profile because it had her real name in it? Didn't WWE and Lawler say her real name a few times?

I find it funny that her clients were "googling" her. Yeah I know they meant the search engine, but it still sounds funny.