TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card - Janvier 4th!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCKDOWN! LIVE, WEDNESDAY JANUARY 4TH, FROM THE UNITED CENTER IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS!

(7pm PST, 10 pm EST; check local listings)

Sweet home, Chicago! The SWF rings in the new year the only way we know how: With the ringing of heads! Hey, why mess with a good thing? We wanted to play with some fireworks, but alas, they thought that might be a bad message for the kids. The first card of 2006 presents a small, but interesting, selection of matches featuring some of the very best the fed has to offer. And to be sure, those who don't have a match may just be popping in anyway. It's a card that's low on calories, but high on PAIN! SWF LOCKDOWN!

MAIN EVENT

Cruiserweight Title Match

Cruiserweight Rules

JJ Johnson© vs. Zyon

JJ Johnson enters the new year as the undisputed #1 contender to the world heavyweight championship and the leading challanger to El Luchadore Magnifico's iron-fisted reign. But with a take-it-to-the-bank guarantee for a match with the champ at Clusterfuck, the coming weeks will be very intersting, indeed. But! Before business... uh... more business. JJ still has another title to take care off, and he faces off with Zyon for the cruiserweight title in a barnburner to kick off 2006!

Rules: Cruiserweight rules, Family Friendly etc

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: janusd

Singles Match

Matt Myers vs. Aidan Redmond

Something tells me this match isn't going to be going down as planned.

Rules: Singles match?

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: chirs3

Singles Match

Tim Dillon vs Kevin Coyote

The last time we saw Tim Dillon, he was either lost in Afghanistan or wearing a giant penguin suit. Presumably he's neither of these things right now, but that's the thing with IL characters, you just never know. He faces off against Kevin Coyote. Kevin Coyote, he's hip, he's new! Tim Dillon, he's not. FIGHT.

Rules: Singles match, Family Friendly etc

Send To: chirs3

Singles Match

Ced Ordonez vs. Ghost Machine

Gadzooks! Mystery abounds as the mysterious Ghost Machine makes a mystifying return! Personally, I prefer Ghost in the Shell, and neither of these guys are Major Kusanagi. But anyway, th aura of intrigue around these guys is so thick you can almost feel it! Is Ghost Machine a man? A robot!? The Boston Strangler in disguise!? TUNE IN TO NITRO TO FIND OUT!

Rules: Singles match, Family Friendly rules.

Send To: realitycheck

Opening Bout

TORU Takahara vs. Martin "Big Country" Hunt

After a stinging loss to JJ Johnson in the finals of the Cold Front Classic, TORU Takahara remains a champion, but a tag team one; still without that distinction in singles matches that he has recently been pursuing. To usher in the new year, however, TORU has been given a gift: An easy match to get his groove back! Shake ya' tailfeather!

Rules: Singles match, Family Friendly rules.

Send To: Justice

(Send all things to Justice)

Edited by realitycheck

All of the squash matches were requested, and the card was purposely designed to be economical in light of the fact this is only a couple days off of the holidays.

Also, because it's something I'm booking, it pretty much has to be explained to me in explicit detail, otherwise I'm not liable for what kind of matches might turn up.

-Z

Stryke shall have a promo for the show. At least I intend to have one, we'll see if my motivation and laziness is any better in 2006 than it has been from 2001-2005.

Don't worry It's just a slow start card, I'm sure that Lockdown will be the rip'roaring action we're used to

unless they're turning the fed into a knitting club... hmmm.... nah

Croche maybe, but not knitting.

Guest OKCoyote

It's cool. I could use another promo.

...YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!

Or something.

EDIT: Requested a match anyway. We'll see what goes down.

Edited by OKCoyote

Is there any chance the word count of the ME could be bumped up to 6500. It's alright with JJ, and it would make it so I don't have to cram.

Excuse my lateness, but I had computer problems yesterday. However, by POPULAR DEMAND~! I have raised the word limit on the main event to 6000. I was at first hesitant, and then I realized that as Janus is marking, it is my job to force him to put in as much extra work as possible.

So if you guys would like me to raise it further, such as to 8000, 9000 or 11,000 words, please let me know.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

I'm still hoping that Kibagami will turn up and killify both Redmond and Myers. But the odds of that seem low.

Judge?

Pretty sure you mean Raynor.

Unless I'm mixed up again, which is entirely possible.

EDIT: And, checking the television dates, it turns out I am mixed up again.

See what work does to your brain, people? Learn from my mistakes - stay unemployed.

Edited by chirs3