TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson G

My WCW Theme Library

Does anybody have the theme song for Fall Brawl 1997? It was also used as a theme for WWF Breakdown: In Your House and it was used for WCW jobber Chip Minton.

Also, if anyone knows if a copy of Bradshaw's 2nd theme is in existance on the internet anywhere? (He used it at WWF Breakdown: In Your House in his match against Vader. I don't know how many more times he used it afterwards since he was in the Acolytes by October.)

------------------------------------------------------

I believe the Fall Brawl theme you're looking for is listed under Barry Darsow.

I can e-mail ya Bradshaw's 2nd theme.

Anyone have a good, clear, non commentary covered up version of Vertebreaker? Much love for the post, by the way, I finally have a good version of Goldberg's WCW theme, which just rocked so hard and beats the heck out of his wussified WWF one

Guest The Showcase
Does anybody have the theme song for Fall Brawl 1997? It was also used as a theme for WWF Breakdown: In Your House and it was used for WCW jobber Chip Minton.

Also, if anyone knows if a copy of Bradshaw's 2nd theme is in existance on the internet anywhere? (He used it at WWF Breakdown: In Your House in his match against Vader. I don't know how many more times he used it afterwards since he was in the Acolytes by October.)

------------------------------------------------------

I believe the Fall Brawl theme you're looking for is listed under Barry Darsow.

I can e-mail ya Bradshaw's 2nd theme.

Check your PMs, kind sir.

And it was Barry Darsow. Words cannot express my graditude. I've been looking for this song for fucking YEARS!

And why does Benoit's clapping theme have words?

AND is there a copy of the Buff Bagwell 2nd/nWo Midcarder theme without the nWo quotes in it anywhere?

Edited by The Showcase

I have the Bagwell nWo B-Team without words.

This post has completed my ENTIRE wcw theme collection.

Luger's 2nd "OVERDRIVE" was on my most wanted list..for 7 freaking years.

I'll make my own list soon, in due time my friends.

Didn't Ultimo Dragon have another theme? A little heelish sounding and the theme alternated between either a koto or xylophone-like instrument and an electric guitar...

Man, I wish I could figure out what song I'm thinking about...

Chris Benoit 3rd - Replica (Instrumental)

This is the best mistake ever.

I've been looking for "Replica" with lyrics for about seven years. The last time I remember hearing it was on the old AOL Download Libraries. Crimson, you are the man.

Quick fact:

Mike Sander's 1st theme "Hang Ten" was also used by WCW jobber "The Lifeguard" on some Worldwide tapings

Any information on this guy other than his name? Aliases? Anything?

I believe he's referring to "The Lifeguard" Steve Collins. I remember him jobbing to Steve Austin on Worldwide before the 11/94 Clash. But I don't remember Collins having an entrance that episode.

Edited by MillenniumMan831

http://rapidshare.de/files/9834837/Ultimo_...0_Suns.mp3.html

Is this the one you're thinking of? He used it at the end of 1996.

Actually I figured out I was thinking of Psicosis and "Get Beck". Don't know how I managed to mix the two up.

Ironically, that was my holy grail of themes up until about a year ago when it was discovered. I figured it'd never be found and go into obscurity like Vader's and the Nasty Boys' heel (1993-94) themes.

I believe he's referring to "The Lifeguard" Steve Collins. I remember him jobbing to Steve Austin on Worldwide before the 11/94 Clash. But I don't remember Collins having an entrance that episode.

Yes.

Steve Collins was employed until late 96

WCW Worldwide tapings usually had him vs. Barbarian or something.

Along with Lifeguard props around the entrances (same thing for Men at Work)

Guest Don

I believe there is another Ultimo Dragon theme called "Temple of the Dragon," one of his first themes. Was also used by Kaz Hayashi.

It's on there. Every known wrestler to have used a theme is listed by every theme name, in alphabetical order (and listed by the first wrestler in the alphabet to use it.) In the case of Temple of the Dragon, I believe Aja Kong & Akira Hokuto are the first listed (alphabetically) to use it.

Thanks for this post. Just out of curiousity, who were The Bavarian Girls?

That's what the Nitro Girls were called at a German WCW PPV.

Guest Don

I'm positive the Hayashi theme I'm looking for is not in that list.

Also, Jonnny Swinger 1st and 2nd is the same song.

I'm positive the Hayashi theme I'm looking for is not in that list.

Also, Jonnny Swinger 1st and 2nd is the same song.

Hmm, that's bizarre. I forgot to upload it before. Anyway, here it is: Kaz Hayashi 1st/Ultimo Dragon 1st - Temple of the Dragon

Yeah. That Johnny Swinger thing was a mistake. I actually don't have his 2nd theme.

Guest DCAllAmerican

A few things

1. Where is the Liger theme he used most of the time while in WCW after 1995. He used this theme vs. Konnan @ Slamborre 96. vs. Benoit @ Starcade 95. Used it when he wrestled Malenko on Nitro that night Malenko beat him. I don't see that theme anywhere.

2. There is a WCW Worldwide theme missing as well. I think the theme I am thinking about was in circulation around the time Ohtani lost the WCW Cruiswerweight title to Malenko. That was the same day Liger lost to Brad Armstrong. This was still when Worldwide had the light blue get up before they switched to the futurstic green/black look.

3. Thanks for that Konnan 4th Theme. I have been looking for that for-EVER

I love the "Come As You Are" ripoff for Raven more than I do the actual song "Come As You Are."

Guest Don

Went though and downloaded/sampled pretty much everything, and have a few notes;

Windham 3rd & 8th are the same theme.

Raven 1st and 2nd are the same theme.

Windham 2nd is titled "Star Presentation" but when downloaded it's called "The Pursuit"

Scott Norton's CD "unused" theme is the Jung Dragons' theme.

A theme I noticed was missing is Van Hammer's pothead theme that starts with the quote "Faaaar Oooout"

And would like to request Scotty Riggs's last theme, which he was used while bringing the mirror to the ring on Saturday Night.

Also, here's a couple themes of my own

Roddy Piper: http://rapidshare.de/files/12767966/WCW_-_..._Piper.mp3.html

And a theme that was just titled "Sickboy 2nd"

http://rapidshare.de/files/12774609/WCW_-_...oy_2nd.mp3.html