TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson G

My WCW Theme Library

Great thread, I always wanted to get my hands on a copy of Ricky Steamboat's last WCW theme.

Any chance of anyone having a copy of Terry Taylor's NWA theme from late 1987? It's a guitar solo that I really like.

Guest jm29195

I'm not sure if anyone can put up links for ROH themes but I'm looking for

Austin Aries, Manson Personal Jesus Remix

and

CM Punk's AFI theme

Please!

cheers

James

I've never really been on top of this RapidShare stuff...how does it work? I click the link, click the "free" download, and then the message says "Wait in XX minutes." I must have waited way past then, but nothing happened. Was something supposed to?

Guest RicFlair

Hi Have got everything apart from the following which have been deleted

* Bret Hart 1st/Jim Neidhart 1st - Hitman in the House

* Bret Hart 2nd - Hitman in the House (Alternate)

* Bret Hart 3rd - Hitman in the House (Short Intro)

* Bret Hart 4th - Hitman Theme

* Bret Hart 5th/Buff Bagwell 1st/Giant 2nd/Horace Hogan 2nd/Hulk Hogan 2nd/Konnan 5th/Masahiro Chono 2nd/New World Order 2nd/nWo Wolfpack 1st/Rick Rude 3rd/Scott Norton 3rd - Rockhouse (With Quotes)

* Bret Hart 6th - Hitman Theme/Rockhouse Mix

* Brian Pillman 2nd/Yellow Dog 1st - Rock Machine

* Brian Pillman 4th - California Sun

* Clash of the Champions X/Ciclope 2nd/Damian 666 3rd/El Dandy 1st/Hector Garza 1st/Silver King 1st - Moon Valley

* Crowbar 2nd/Daffney 1st/David Flair 3rd/David Flair & Crowbar 2nd - Burn (With Intro) (by Nine Inch Nails)

* Curt Hennig 1st/Fit Finlay 1st/Jimmy Graffitti 1st - Rock Energy (A)

* Curtis Hughes 1st - Sewat & Leather

* Filthy Animals 2nd/Juventud Guerrera 5th/Konnan 9th/Rey Mysterio Jr. 5th - Bow, Wow, Wow

* Filthy Animals 3rd/Juventud Guerrera 6th/Konnan 10th/Rey Mysterio Jr. 7th - Filthy

* Fire & Ice 1st/Ice Train 1st/Scott Norton 1st - Kamikaze

* Great American Bash 1990 (Rec.)

* Junk Yard Dog 2nd - Body Speak

* Jushin Liger 2nd/Miki Handa & Miss A 1st - War Lords

* Mexicanos, Al Grito De Guerra (Rec.)

* Mark Starr 1st/Men At Work 1st - War Not War

* Music City Showdown 1989/Wrestle War 1989/Wrestle War 1990 - Rock Freeway

* Nasty Boys 1st - Jamming in the Past (Rec.)

* Nasty Boys 2nd - We're the Boys

* Natural Born Thrillers 1st - Avalanche

* New World Order 1st - Rockhouse

* Nick Patrick 1st (Rec.)

* Nikita Koloff 1st - Street Talk

* Nikita Koloff 2nd - Raw Power

* Oz 2nd - Ride the Bus

* P.N. News 1st - Bustin'

* Patriots 1st (Rec.)

* Royal Family 1st - God Defend New Zealand (Rec.)

* Three Faces of Fear 1st (Rec.)

* Perry Saturn 3rd (Rec.)

* Kaz Hayashi 1st/Ultimo Dragon 1st - Temple of the Dragon

http://rapidshare.de/files/12767966/WCW_-_..._Piper.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/12774609/WCW_-_...oy_2nd.mp3.html

Can anybody either send me the following either by email or put new links on the forum.

Thanks

Ric Flair

yeah, I know this is an older topic... but I recently got back to the dorms and tried to DL the themes again and noticed that alot weren't DLable.. so...

If there's a way someone can zip 'em and send me an e-mail, that'd fucking rock. If not, cool.. but any help would be awesome.

Guest miketheknife

HA ! He never used it as far as I'm concerned.... and I'm a fan of noble intelligence. It is a Boney M. song, but I like that it was snuck in there, I do that with my own collection sometimes. "The Themes That Never Were"... rediculous & hillarious !!

Excellent WCW list - Thanks

PEACE

When did Fit Finlay use that ridiculous 3rd theme, "Belfast" ? It's the most insane song for a wrestler I've ever heard.

yeah, I know this is an older topic... but I recently got back to the dorms and tried to DL the themes again and noticed that alot weren't DLable.. so...

If there's a way someone can zip 'em and send me an e-mail, that'd fucking rock. If not, cool.. but any help would be awesome.

If you happen to do it for this fellow, I'd appreciate it as well

Guest pnkspider69

I already posted this in the regular forum since i could not enter this form can someone upload the Midnight Express 2nd Theme That was posted up awhile ago since the link to the rapidshare site has expired...thanks.

Guest mrr

Is there anyway someone could either PM me or email me that Barry Darsow theme? I've been looking for that Bushwacked song for a long time. I remember when that was the theme song for WCW WW3 96.

Thanks!

HA ! He never used it as far as I'm concerned.... and I'm a fan of noble intelligence. It is a Boney M. song, but I like that it was snuck in there, I do that with my own collection sometimes. "The Themes That Never Were"... rediculous & hillarious !!

Excellent WCW list - Thanks

PEACE

When did Fit Finlay use that ridiculous 3rd theme, "Belfast" ? It's the most insane song for a wrestler I've ever heard.

From what I understand, it was used on a German PPV.

Guest samoapunk

This thread rocks! Thanks to all those who have contributed to it.

A quick question if anyone can answer. I downloaded a couple of the tracks and now it says I've reached my download limit. Will I be able to download more in a certain amount of time or what?

Guest Cav

Hey guys, any chance of getting ultimo dragons first and second theme back up on here? I've heard the third and fourth and neither of these are the one im after.

Thanks alot.

Guest longshot1980

I have some server space and bandwidth I'd be willing to use to host a few of the files that Rapidshare has deleted. If anyone who has those files is interested, let me know via PM.

I have some server space and bandwidth I'd be willing to use to host a few of the files that Rapidshare has deleted. If anyone who has those files is interested, let me know via PM.

Ditto with me, I have a lot of space.

Guest jeremya3690

if anyone can get me all those wcw themes in a rar or zip file, whatever is easiest for you. I will give you some free wrestling dvds off of my site: www.powerbombvideo.co.nr

Guest rvd24/7

Hi. I am new to these forums, and I saw the dates that most of those were posted are from jan 2006. Is there anyway anyone has the Sid Vicious WCW theme he used in 1991, and also for a brief time in 1993 when he came back to WCW. I have been looking for that theme for a long time. I hope someone can help. I am a premium member of rapidshare so if you want to put it up on there thats fine. Please let me know.

Guest Shiranui

Madusa 3rd - Pocket Full of Potassium Nitrate

Madusa 4th - Are You Ready Boys?

Any chance on a reup for those? :-)