TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OKCoyote

PROMO: Running the Gauntlet

Guest OKCoyote

Shortly before Lockdown, at the United Center in Chicago... cameras pick up Kevin Coyote in mid-conversation on his cell phone...

"What the hell do they think they're doing?"

"...I don't give a damn if I'm on Lockdown! The damn show hasn't started yet, so I'll use whatever language I want!"

"...the problem? The problem is with CC! I asked for a gauntlet match, and what do I get? A singles match! And apparently this Tim Dillon person specifically asked for the match, or I wouldn't have even been booked at all!"

"...'A match is a match?' No, I don't think so, baby. I want the match I asked for."

"...I'm telling you, girl, it's Hearford. The guy has it out for me!"

"...No, I don't know why. I guess he thinks I haven't earned my spot here."

"...Well, that's exactly what I plan to do. I'll beat Tim Dillon tonight, and notch another win in the SWF. If I have to dispatch challenger after challenger until I get this league's attention, then that's how it's going to be."

Guest OKCoyote

Well, it's short and sweet I suppose.

This is called, "I really wanted to write a promo this week but after finishing my match I had about 10 available minutes in which to write."

So this is the promo I wanted to write, in compact form. It gets the job done though.

Ironically enough, I've spent more time writing this post than I did in the actual promo. I will now stop talking.

I can confirm that IL showed. At least, unless he was lying to me. I'm liking the Coyote character too. Just don't come in with promise and fade away in a blaze of obscurity like too many others - stay the distance!

I can confirm that IL showed. At least, unless he was lying to me. I'm liking the Coyote character too. Just don't come in with promise and fade away in a blaze of obscurity like too many others - stay the distance!

*still here*

w00t! I pass the rookie test!~!

Sign in to follow this