TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

El Lockdowna Discussiona!

First Lockdown of the year, first fuck up of the year

I thought Raynor sent the match/Segment on... woopsie *Blushes*

really strong ending to the show, excellent stuff

Re-reading the lower part of the show makes me suspect I'm not the only one who hadn't gotten his segment to Justice

or maybe I'm just slow

(yes, yes "Or both" I know it'll be coming ;) )

Zyon and J3 both turned in great matches, but when it turned out both matches ended identically, with Mags costing Johnson the victory, it makes the Janus a very, very sad pandaferret. Good showing by both men either way.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you…

A SPECIAL EDITION OF THE SWF FAMILY-FRIENDLY LOCKDOWN FAMILY-FRIENDLY WORKRATE REPORT!

Live and on-location by Tom Fleshmussen of the Burning Hammer Tape … Review, who is currently on vacation and therefore able to do this sort of nonsense!

It’s been an interesting few days, loyal readers, and I hope that you’ll enjoy SWF Family-Friendly Lockdown as much as I did! As a proponent of the War on Christmas, I can’t in good conscience rate matches in stars anymore, not with those Three Wise Guys following one all the way to make the Baby Jesus cry, so in honor of the New Year….

TORU vs. Martin Hunt

- TORU’s been getting a Buddha push over the past few weeks, and this match shows why. Martin Hunt is a welcome-wagon type, but he still BRINGS THE WORKRATE and TORU’s able to carry him to a pretty good one. … or not, in a glorified squash that ends with a TORU Hammer and a Shooting Star Press. TORU lost the Cold Front, but you have to keep in mind that he’s a tag wrestler first and foremost.

RATING: 1 ½ FLAT BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE

Zyon and Spike have a chat

- Effective, at least as far as content between commercials for iPods goes.

Max King and Kelly engage in a post-sex snuggle

- It looks like Max King is trying to impose his superior talent on Landon Maddix and take the gold away from TKO. Will it work out? Only time will tell.

Ghost Machine vs. Ced Ordonez

- As much as Ghost Machine has traditionally, well, sucked, it was nice to see some good old-fashioned head trauma in this one. I wonder if Ced’s still got that concussion.

RATING: ½ FLAT BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE (including ½-bottle bonus for appearance by Chris Belcourt)

Chris Belcourt oils Ghost Machine

- I wonder who this kid lost a bet to.

Landon Maddix is in an astonishingly good mood.

- He appears to have ingested several of the flat bottles of champagne.

Kevin Coyote vs. Tim Dillon

- Not a bad effort, especially considering the Rusty Vet versus Rookie dynamic going on here. Spotty, but not bad, and this Coyote kid has potential.

RATING: 2 ½ FLAT BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE

Aidan Redmond vs. Matt Myers

- I think I lost my cable hookup during this one. Anybody? Anybody? Randy Beuhler?

Bruce and Akira Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal

- LIGHT TUUUUUUUUBES! This is going to be frickin’ sweet!

JJ Johnson vs. Zyon, Cruiserweight Title

- Excellent match, with great workrate on the part of both Johnson and the Unique Youth. Unfortunately, the seems-mandatory tainted finish has to cut this one down.

RATING: 3 FLAT BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE

Post-match

- JJ JOHNSON SNAPS! This ROCKS! Let’s see some more of this shit!

- LIGHT TUUUUUUUUBES! This is going to be frickin’ sweet!

A little bit different actually. Bruce's promo explains why we needed a wheel.

Actual comments later. I have bass lessons in half an hour, and only skimmed.

A little bit different actually. Bruce's promo explains why we needed a wheel.
Which will be edited in when Raynor gets online or Justice

or well anyone who can access their PM boxes and edit it in :D

UPDATE~!

Match has been editted in, as my dad has stopped playing online poker. Appologies, but for the longest time, I had little to no connectivity from my personal computer, and had to borrow my bro's computer for internet. Sadly, he got both Knights of the Old Republic games for Christmas, so my time has been limited.

Card will be up within the hour.

And NOW you all know how the best of 5 Ultraviolent series came about :D

most Family Friendly Lockdown ever *Thumbs up*

Sign in to follow this