TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF Smarkdown!

The Smarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN! LIVE, JANUARY 9TH, FROM SAVVIS CENTER IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI!

(7pm PST, 10 pm EST; check local listings)

Like the many Americans before us, the SWF is going to be travelling across the great Heartland of the US on its way to the West Coast, and we'll be stopping at every big city inbetween*! First on the list in the Savvis Center in St. Louis, where we have Jay Hawke defending his title against two contenders instead of one, the beginning of the best of 5 Series between Akira and Bruce Blank, and much, much more.

*Not a Guarantee

Opening Promo: El Luchadore Magnifico

MAIN EVENT

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

Jay Hawke vs. Wildchild vs. Stryke

-> CC thinks that Jay Hawke has held onto that International Title a bit too long. Time to throw in some rough competition for him! Stryke and WC are two worthy contenders and are not occupied, and Peters think this will be an excellent way to keep them busy.

Rules: Elimination style rules. All three guys are in the ring at once.

Word Count: 5500

Marker: realitycheck

BEST OF 5, ROUND 1! LIGHTBULB DEATHMATCH!

Akira Kaibatsu vs. Bruce Blank

-> Well, Bruce made quite a return on Family Friendly*coughYeahRightcough* Lockdown. If I were Akira, I'd be running scared from such a mad-man. But he ain't me, and he's going for a best of 5 against the biggest ultraviolent Hardcore Champion since Dace Night and Jay Dawg. Is Akira going to be the man to stop him?

Rules: Hardcore Match Rules. Two sides of the ring are lined with florescent light tubes for the wrestlers to use.

Word Count: 5000

Marker: Justice

HARDCORE MATCH

JJ Johnson vs. Manson

-> Ho-boy, is JJ ticked. After losing his Cruiserweight Title, JJ stormed into the office, asking for a match against ELM or the next best thing. Well, since they aren't meeting until Clusterf***, the next best thing is... uh... MANSON! Yeah, Manson. Well, with Hardcore Rules, anything can happen, and MANSONOSITY might just be able to break his slump and come out on top of the rising JJ.

Rules: Hardcore match, so no rules.

Word Count: 4750

Marker: chirs3

HANDICAP MATCH

Zyon/Spike vs. Kevin Coyote

Special Guest Announcer: William 'Justice' Hearford

-> That Kevin Coyote doesn't get any respect. After losing a close match to Tim Dillon, the young upstart's path is only going to get tougher. In preparation for an upcoming Gauntlet Match, CC has decided to book him in a handicap match to see if he can take on two people, let alone four or five! Road Agent William 'Justice' Hearford, part of this decision, has also been assigned to help out at the commentary table.

Rules: Standard Handicap match. The two must tag in and out. Coyote only needs to pin one of them to win.

Word Count: 4750

Marker: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Landon Maddix vs. TORU Takahara

-> Due to an outbreak of the flu, KOJI is unable to wrestle, and thusly no Tag Title match on Smarkdown. Darn. Oh well, it looks like Landon Maddix and TORU Takahara are just going to have to face off without their partners. One on one, soon to be two on two... who will win in a skirmish between Tag Contender and Tag Champion?

Rules: Standard Singles Match.

Word Count: 4500

Marker: Justice

SINGLES MATCH

Ghost Machine vs. Max King

-> Well, now that we've ordered the new and improved Ghost Machine model, it's time to really take it to its limits. Who better than Max King, one of the most talented wrestlers in the federation today. Like Deep Blue and Kasparov before them, this match looks to be the ultimate battle between Man and Machine!

Rules: Standard Match.

Word Count: 4000

Marker: janusd

SINGLES MATCH

Tim Dillon vs. The 70's Dude

-> Holy overused Stereotypes, Booking Man! A guy who thinks he's in the 70's, and a Pikey! God damned if they weren't begging for a match together.

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Count: 3750

Marker: realitycheck

NEXT SHOW

MADDIKING VS. TKO FOR THE TAG TITLES, TKO CHOOSES THE STIPULATION!

More to be added. Don't worry.

Edited by Justice

Originally it wasn't going to be a triple threat, Muzz, until I got a last second PM. :P ;)

I know nothing.

:cheers: :huh: :( :phaser:

Hooray for title shots and triple threats and main events and stuff.

Looks like a fun match whether i win or lose (probably the latter), with the weekend coming up i should have plenty of time to actually write something, which naturally means i'll probably no-show. Hopefully not though.

I also call random-middle-of-the-show promo.

Can I say a big 'fuck you' to TKO vs Maddixking for the tag titles next show? We have a schedule to work to, and that ain't it. I'll PM peeps with the details shortly.

Because the storyline is that Kevin Coyote was cut from SWF Smark Enough a few weeks in after clashing onscreen with Judge, one of the trainers. He was actually cut due to viewer's votes, but he believes that it was simply to call him up to the roster quicker. He now has an antagonistic teacher/pupil relationship with Judge.

Why would it be off?

Match is still on afaik.

Though something would be going on with that tag title situation thing that might change things.

Always have to be careful, you know.

Though something would be going on with that tag title situation thing that might change things.
I think that what Mike said in his "chariming ways" was that next show was too soon for the tag match and that there was a certain "schedule" to it

I think that what Mike said in his "chariming ways" was that next show was too soon for the tag match and that there was a certain "schedule" to it

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Bruce Blank the Ultraviolent Interpreter! :)

And my 'chariming ways' were because I assumed Zed had passed the schedule I'd devised onto the rest of the booking committee and Judge was ignoring/had forgotten it, rather than what was actually the case, which was that both me and Zed thought the other one had communicated the schedule to the rest of CC meaning that Judge didn't have a clue what the schedule was.

It comes to something when I can't even organise a fantasy wrestling storyline...

I am the bringer of meanings and purveyor of understanding - the Ultraviolent diplomat ;)

I just can't spell worth a crap

Like the many Americans before us, the SWF is going to be travelling across the great Heartland of the US on its way to the West Coast

I knew I should've begun my 'PPV at Skydome' push earlier.

That's cos we rock. But keep thinking like that, you'll find it helps :)

TORU Takahara

Bruce Blank

Spike Jenkins

Zyon (the new Cruiserweight Champion)

Akira Kaibatsu

JJ Johnson

Jay Hawke

Landon Maddix

Stryke

Manson

Tim Dillon

Wildchild

Kevin Coyote

Ghost Machine V2

Max King

The 70s Dude

El Luchadore Magnifico

I don't think I forgot anyone. That gives us 17 active writers, although not everyone shows all the time (my tag team partner KOJI Kitano can no longer access the boards, so i've taken on writing duties for the team which is why he might still appear on shows but is not 'active' as such).

Edited by MikeofEvil

What? Your name's up there, plain to see!

;)