TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

The Movies

Anyone play this game yet? It is fun and addicting. I just made the sequal to BrokeBack Mountain involving lesbians in the wild west, sadly it only got two stars from the reviews. Guess the world was not ready for lesbian cowgirls. The game is a blast though.

want to try it, but due to my history of always owning an underpowered desktop, I'm not much of a PC gamer.

Usually I never buy PC games but this game made me break that tradition.

Edited by Vampiro69

There's a sandbox mode where you can turn off most of the micromanagement and just make films.

In terms of the films themselves, they have to be limited; there's hundreds of scenes with different ways to shoot/film each, and many variants, but there isn't a way to insert any random thing that pops into your head. If they tried to allow that, the process would end up getting really complicated. I thought their streamlined approach worked pretty well.

Anyone play this game yet? It is fun and addicting. I just made the sequal to BrokeBack Mountain involving lesbians in the wild west, sadly it only got two stars from the reviews. Guess the world was not ready for lesbian cowgirls. The game is a blast though.

Showbiz Show fan, I see.