TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Smarkdown discussion

w00t, just in time for . . . thursday! Yeah, the glass is half full. Even if this glass came in days late thanks to the board being down.

Actual comments about actual things in a bit.

Well I want to be the first to give congrats to The 70s Dude for picking up his first win in his debut. (Y)~! I skimmed the awesomeness that is the Ghost Machine 2.0, liked the brutality in the light tube match, and I still need to read the main event.

Comments galore

Dat 70s dude... *thumbs up* I hope to read more good stuff

hmmm Ghost Machine V2.0... oddly familiar eh? (is it Dusty Rhodes under the mask? You can tell me, it is isn't it??)

and a potential Hawke/Wildchild feud? Color me there!

good show all round, late - but good.

Very good opening promo. Alot of tension sensed between both ELM and JJ.

*hops about in a gleeful Ralph Wiggum-esque manner* I won, I won! Thanks for the compliments thus far and I hope I can continue to entertain.

Ghost Machine needs more spots where it talks like a robot and stuff. It reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman becomes Butters' robot friend Awesome-O. Oh, and boo to Dr. Pepper. That stuff is terrible!

Off to eat some Clam Chowder now! I shall read more and comment on it later.

...Mr. Pibb? You crazy Americans and your weird soft drinks. And your snack foods. I mean, what the hell name for a food is Funyon?

I'm going to stick to good proper English food with sensible names, like Toad In The Hole, Bubble & Squeak and Spotted Dick.

Oh yeah, and go... people.

Dr. Pepper lays claim to the most mind-numbing commercials this side of PSP, and the lamest line (via Mr. Pibb, which like Akira said, is the exact same thing) in an otherwise hilarious SNL skit.

It's also neither a Coca-Cola nor a Pepsi product, which means that it's independent. And much like most independent things (bands, NCAA conferences, 85%-90% of the wrestling, Venezuela) it sucks.

I'll be sure to put my wonderful Mr. Pibb down to have some of Toxx's spotted dick's next time the situation arises. ;)

"MR. PIBB AND RED VINES = CRAZY DELICIOUS" That's gold, JJ. Total gold. The Matthew Perry line is the dumbest, man.

"MR. PIBB AND RED VINES = CRAZY DELICIOUS"

I've heard this quote before... Sportscenter, methinks. But still funny.

What the fuck do Mr. Pibb and red vines have to do with sports, though?

Like the man said...

They're CRAZY DELICIOUS!

Just like...

Sports highlights...

Yeah.

Sign in to follow this