Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

New Girl....

Which one?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. is better?

• Kari
    • Jessi

So as very few of you know, I recently broke up with my girl of over 2 years, cuz she's insane. Anyways, I think I got something 50x better than her...check this out, let me know honestly what you think. To be fair I will show 2 pics of each, full body and headshot.

Kari:

Pichas588.jpg

Nevermind my stupid ass in this one, and no she ain't pregnant. It's hard to find one of her full body due to fat reasons.

Pichas106.jpg

Jessi:

551600204_l.jpg

421600695_l.jpg

I think it's a no brainer that Jessi is hotter. but some of my friends don't think so. So, I'm just trying to get an opinion here. You can diss them or whatever...i don't care, as along as it's not about me....and it's funny.

I would say Keri, to me shes cuter and seems like a cooler person but then again that might just be me.

based on looks, Kari, strictly becauase I like tits and a little thickness to my women...ultimately, it's all about who's cooler to be with as they're both attractive enough.

Jesus christ dude. Eat a fucking cheeseburger or something. I know you're a pathetic poor person and all, but that's no excuse.

And never tell me not to say anything about you. You bow down before me.

I eat dirt....it's all i can afford.

ultimately, it's all about who's cooler to be with as they're both attractive enough.

Seconded. Just tell the first chick to cut down on her carb intake and drink more water. She'll lose that bit of belly in no time if that's a major concern. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky enough where they admit to being bisexual and finding the other attractive while still realising they need cock.

I also agree with what geniusMoment just said. You look like a god damned heroin addict. Dbl Cheeseburgers are only a dollar at McDonalds. Pick up a few every week until you actually have some weight to you.

Kari reminds me of Avril Lavigne. With bigger titties. I think Jessi's cuter, though. Good luck with that, Carny.

Damn, put some meat on your bones, boy...

Oh yeah, the women...

Based on looks alone, I prefer the first.

Guest Vitamin X
Kari reminds me of Avril Lavigne. With bigger titties. I think Jessi's cuter, though. Good luck with that, Carny.

Seconded, although it's the attitude/personality that really counts in this case, since they're just about there. If the chubbier chick is way cooler and a better person to be around, then physical attraction doesn't matter.

They'll all look like crap in 5-10 years anyways.

X makes a good point, it's not as though one is blowing the other away. For what it's worth, I think they're both cute, not that they're both ugly.

I liked Kari a lot... til I saw her body. Her face is great, though. Jessi iseasily 1 million times more attractive, but personality is far more important, as you should know (as do I) from being involved with an insane girl.

Kari has a better face, Jessi has a MUCH better body, as said above.

If Kari loses a little of the junk in her trunk, she looks like she'd be pretty hot. Granted, the angle of the picture may make her appear larger than she is.

Also, which one of the two is insane and in what way?

If you mean clingy, that's annoying but not too bad.

If you mean she was completely fucked in the head, then you definitely did the right thing by dropping her.

Do they know you have a poll about them?>

no, and they better never know.

Well I still live with Kari, and she would flip on me. We aren't dating anymore, or fucking, or even talking really. I pretty much hate her. I seriously think she may be bi-polar. One day she would love me, the next day she would want to break up, just cuz her "feelings change, and she can't help it". Or she is a huge liar.

I think Jessi is better in pretty much every aspect, i like girls a little thick too, but when they develop a "gut". Thats not cool. Kari is like 5'3" and tips the scales at about 150lbs. I really don't think a picture of her full body exists that would show this. Her face is really fat in person too, she has a double chin when she's relaxed and not posing for pics.

I know I'm skinny...you assholes. The moutain dew was empty...thank god, cuz my arm was getting a work out drinking that thing.

First chick: Cute face, and her purse is hiding her belly -- how preggers does she look?

Second chick: Better body, but I like the face of the first chick, and it's easier to lose weight than to get a face-lift.

HOWEVER

The first chick looks psycho, so I'd go with metal mouth.

Oh, and they both look better than you, which is to be expected since you're the guy and all.

What happend to TSM?

This used to be a shallow, callous board. Now people are asking about personalities and shit. Who cares about their inner beauty, you emo nitwits. Date the hot girl until you either get too sick of her shit OR find a hotter girl to replace her.

Kari easily, Jessi looks like she's hiding something with that emo cut.

niskie <3's her hair cut.

I knew people's taste in women differ... but I didn't know how much until now. I don't see how ANYONE can say Kari. In my opinion Kari is an ugly fuck, and the second chick is a hot fuck.

In the first pic of Kari she's alright.. but the second ruins her. It's not just the fat.. he face is ugly in the second too.

Oh well. It's good to know most of the male population will go for the girls I find ugly and leave the girls I find attractive for me :)

Sign in to follow this