TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

WWE appartanly huge in Itaily

Guest Princess Leena
Christ does Test look scary now. He's got more veins sticking up than Scott Steiner.

Yes. But, he's still yummy.

Get a look at Scott Steiner's deflated chest. His arms are still massive, but the sagging chest is just sad to see. He officially has an uglier chest tattoo than Brock, though.

Scott%20Steiner_15.jpg

Get a look at Scott Steiner's deflated chest. His arms are still massive, but the sagging chest is just sad to see. He officially has an uglier chest tattoo than Brock, though.

Scott%20Steiner_15.jpg

For a second there I thought it was Superstar Billy Graham under that chain mail.

And Mordecai is wearing the Undertaker's old jacket dyed white.

It's good to see that Mordecai found work somewhere. I hope hes gotten over his stage fright. I still swear WWE gave up on him way too fast.

Seven_2.jpg

Vince can always bring him back. He did it with Jamal and Haas.

WTF is up with these chest tats?

I'm wondering the same thing. Brock got a combat knife in the middle of his and now Steiner has his gothic cross stabbed through a heart. I guess the chest tattoo is the fad for 2005/6 like the lower/upper back tattoos were of the past couple years.

WTF is up with these chest tats?

I'm wondering the same thing. Brock got a combat knife in the middle of his and now Steiner has his gothic cross stabbed through a heart. I guess the chest tattoo is the fad for 2005/6 like the lower/upper back tattoos were of the past couple years.

And Bam Bam Bigelow is waiting at his deli for the day when Head Tattoos return to prominance.

Yeah, I mean, I just got back from Italy after studying the semester like I stated above, and it really was like 1998 all over again. In fact, my first week there in early september they were showing SummerSlam at a bar, which caused me to start drinking heavily after seeing Shawn job so clean to Hogan. WWE is all over the TV. In fact, I once saw Batista on an Italian sports show promoting WWE coming to Italy. The Eddie Guerrero T-Shirts sold like mad after he passed away as you would see many merchandise stores hanging his shirts on their windows.

ROME (Reuters) - Forget soccer icons Alessandro Del Piero and Francesco Totti. Italian boys have new heroes: beefy, loud American wrestlers like Rey Mysterio

????????????