TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlefreak

TNA or WCW?

Guest bigm350

WCW. At least with WCW around, you would see the WWE try to step up their game and try to produce decent TV. Also, WCW had some great undercard stuff, and had alot of marquee names. I'm not saying I don't enjoy TNA, but it doesn't compare to WCW at its best, which was around 1996/7 or so.

Guest Hass of Pain

Even WCW at their lowest low had better writing, production and presentation than TNA has exhibited up to this point, and they had a roster full of guys who could work the X-Division style. WCW in a total walk.

Even WCW at their lowest low had better writing, production and presentation than TNA has exhibited up to this point, and they had a roster full of guys who could work the X-Division style. WCW in a total walk.

I totally agree. WCW was a bigger threat!

WCW, but it's really not a fair comparison since they had so much more to work with than TNA currently does. This'll be a more interesting question if/when TNA really get themselves established, but right now they're not even in WCW's league.

True...it's not a fair comarison. WCW had been around much longer by the time they started going toe to toe with Monday Night RAW with Nitro. TNA has only been around about five years, and started from scratch. They didn't have a base from Georgia, Florida, and Mid-Atlantic wrestling to build from.

It also kind of depends what era of WCW you're referring to. If it's WCW of anywhere between '95 and '99, they win by a mile. If it's 2000-2001 WCW, TNA wins because of the lack of Vince Russo.

True...it's not a fair comarison. WCW had been around much longer by the time they started going toe to toe with Monday Night RAW with Nitro. TNA has only been around about five years, and started from scratch. They didn't have a base from Georgia, Florida, and Mid-Atlantic wrestling to build from.

It also kind of depends what era of WCW you're referring to. If it's WCW of anywhere between '95 and '99, they win by a mile. If it's 2000-2001 WCW, TNA wins because of the lack of Vince Russo.

Thats pretty well what I was gonna say. Ask this question in about 18 months, and then there'd be a debate.