TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF SMARKDOWN! 1/23/06

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN! LIVE, MONDAY JANUARY 23rd, FROM THE *SOLD OUT*

KINGDOME IN FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA!

(11 PM EST, 8 PM PST. Check your local listings!)

Finally! Free of the whiniest sponsors this side of Disney, the SWF moves North, to the Kingdome to celebrate the less restrictive and far more lucrative business offers. Built back in 2002 by Robert Jackson Frost, the Kingdome has become a second home to the SWF (Right after the Gund Arena). With the Clusterf**k coming up, one wonders what sort of craziness is abound the week before the Battle Royal to end all Battle Royals?

OPENING PROMO: Bruce Blank

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico© and Kevin Coyote vs. Todd Cortez and JJ Johnson

-> Talk about a match! This match means a lot for everyone involved: one side has a champion that needs to reassert himself in the ring and a rookie who needs to prove that he deserves to be in the Main Event. On the other side, you have a man who wants to recapture his spot in the top tier, and another who wants the momentum to take the title at the Clusterf**k. A lot is on the line, but who will be able to come through when the pressure is on?

Rules: Standard Tag Match w/tag ropes.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: realitycheck

INTERNATIONAL TITLE MATCH

LADDER MATCH

Jay Hawke© vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Jay Hawke… what can't be said about him and his unstoppable reign as International Champion? Well, for Joseph Peters, it just isn't good enough; he wants to really test how far Jay Hawke can go. From now on, it looks like Jay Hawke will be defending his title just about every show, something which hasn't been seen since the days of Fallout's Light Heavyweight Title Reign. Can Jay Hawke stand the heat, or will he meltdown in the spotlight?

Rules: Standard Ladder Match.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Wes Davenport vs. Wildchild

-> A feature match! Wes Davenport and Wildchild are both coming off big wins against Christian Fury and Max King, respectively. While this match isn't for a title or a reward, Creative Control is watching, and whoever wins will definitely be moving up the SWF Hierarchy.

Rules: Standard Match.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Justice

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

TKO(?)© vs. Landon Maddix and "The Icon" Max King

-> Finally, a Tag Title Defense! Something we've been waiting for since 2005, and it's finally here! Unfortunately, TORU Takahara's partner won't be here to defend it. Commissioner Peters, being the generous man that he is, will allow TORU to find an alternate to stand in for KOJI. But will an untested partner be good enough to hold out against the veterans Maddix and King?

Rules: Standard Tag Match w/tag ropes.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: The Satanic Angel

SINGLES MATCH

Zyon vs. Matt "The Cosplay Master" Myers

-> Eh, why not? We need a laugh. Thusly, a very angry Zyon will get to vent his post Title Shot frustrations on everyone's favorite tool, Matt Myers, Master of Cosplay! Who will he dress up as? Will it look like a girl? If so, will it still have male genitalia? Who know (And who really wants to?)!

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: Justice

BATTLE ROYAL!

Jason 'The Rage' von Dierch vs. Manson vs. Labertino vs. Christian Fury vs. Stryke

-> Inkeeping with SWF Tradition, five people get to compete in a practice Battle Royal match before the Clusterf**k. For the losers, some valuable experience to use during the PPV. For the winner, the choice of any spot in the Clustef**k. Anyone feeling lucky?

Rules: Standard Battle Royal – Only way to be eliminated is by going over the top rope and no disqualification.

Word Limit: 4750

Marker: janusd

OPENING MATCH OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Ghost Machine 2.0 vs. The Crimson Skull

-> Oh Hell YES. Now THIS is what wrestling is all about! Two invincible titans battling it out in the ring for supremacy, most likely in incredibly hilarious ways! Who will walk away from this showdown right out of the comic books?!

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: chirs3

And much, much more!

(Send all marked matches and promos to chirs3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so on the whole new "Sponsorship" thing:

What the new sponsorship idea entails is sort of a Power Rankings for the week. Instead of listing everyone, though, and keeping track of ranks, it'll be represented by you getting your own commercials and endorsement deals. The better you do, the bigger the product. This isn't just based on wins and losses, though; it's based on running angles and putting out promos as well. This isn't fully win-based, nor does it matter where you are on the card: If you are running a particularly interesting angle, or doing a lot with your own position (Whether it be JL Television Champion or SWF World Champ), it's CC's way of recognizing that you're doing a good job.

So... yeah. I honestly had it explained a lot better in the AIM convos I pitched it during. At any rate, someone will be pitching Frost-Brand Whale Tacos, so we'll all win in the end.

Edited by realitycheck

Oh and let's not forget the 4th match in the "best of 5" series between Bruce and Akira

and the stipulation is "the Agony of Defeat"--- which I totally forget what is since Akira suggested it and I can't find the PM with the explanation in it.

Just in case you wanted to put our 4th match on the card ;) the 3rd was a "surprise match" but this one they should all see coming

Word!

Astute readers will now notice a link that explains the magical history of the Kingdom, and why is is sacred ground in the SWF, much like the Gund once was.

-Z

Oh and

is there a JL Television champion? *confused*

Back when the Smarks Junior League was in full swing, the lowest belt was the TV Belt, which was supposed to be defended every show. I simply used this as an example because it was the lowest belt in the history of the Smarks Wrestling Leagues. Sorry if I confused you.

Thank you for adding the opening promo

But you forgot to add the 4th match in the "Best of 5 Ultraviolent matches" series (Bruce 2 - AKira 1) that'll be part of the show

Rules "The Agony of Defeat" - which is... you know where defeat is really agonizing and stuff (Akira suggested the stip and I forget what it it was - and I deleted the PM where he explained it)

Got some news.

Unfortunately, due to some stuff that came up, I can't be in the tag team match.

So...um...any chance that we could re-book the match for next week? And take me off the card completely?

Unless Landon is willing to try the match by himself...but I don't want to burdon him if I don't have to.

Thank you for adding the opening promo

But you forgot to add the 4th match in the "Best of 5 Ultraviolent matches" series (Bruce 2 - AKira 1) that'll be part of the show

Rules "The Agony of Defeat" - which is... you know where defeat is really agonizing and stuff (Akira suggested the stip and I forget what it it was - and I deleted the PM where he explained it)

Four corners - one covered in barbed wire, one broken glass, one thumbtacks, and one a big bag of lemon juice, and the ring is coated in salt. I should know, I made it up. Have fun.

Four corners - one covered in barbed wire, one broken glass, one thumbtacks, and one a big bag of lemon juice, and the ring is coated in salt. I should know, I made it up. Have fun.

May I add

you bastard :asshole2: (kidding)

cause that's a positivly diabolical stipulation - although when I think about it, Lemon Juice, Salt... Bruce'll bring the tequila!!

Oh and

is there a JL Television champion? *confused*

Back when the Smarks Junior League was in full swing, the lowest belt was the TV Belt, which was supposed to be defended every show. I simply used this as an example because it was the lowest belt in the history of the Smarks Wrestling Leagues. Sorry if I confused you.

How very dare you! That belt was my crowning achievement...for a while.

Which of you rat bastards stole Pimp Daddy Sarp's finisher's name for a match stip?

You rat bastards.

This has been GOdrea's angry, bitter old retiree post of the undetermined time period.