TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

MTV is starting a wrestling promotion

Taping shows every week or even bi-weekly costs a lot of money.

The audience for this show is not internet fans. It's stupid MTV kids who want highspots and weapon-related violence set to music.

Anyone who expects a real wrestling show is in for a big surprise.

That doesn't mean spoilers won't get out. It just takes one person.

What I'm saying is that spoilers don't mean shit for a show like this.

Guest Connzilla

Their tapings are nov.10-17, Ibet they will tape two shows a day and have a 14 episode season.

Guest Connzilla

Credit-wrestleview.com

Flyers were being given out at today's big WWE Supershow TV taping for Raw and Smackdown in Los Angeles, CA promoting the upcoming Wrestling Society X TV tapings in November. The flyers were advertising Vampiro, 6-Pac (aka Sean Waltman), Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Kaos & Aguilera (formerly Jesus in WWE), Matt Sydal, Lizzy Valentine and The Human Tornado.

It was noted that ticket requests for upcoming TV tapings need to be received by October 22. More information can be found over at iwantmywsx.com. That website is taking ticket requests online along with a listing of all TV tapings in the Los Angeles area.

As noted earlier, the pilot taped earlier this year will be used as the debut episode for WSX when the series premieres. As of now, the first season is scheduled to have 10 episodes in all. We will continue to follow this as it develops

I don't think that MTV is looking to tap into the traditional wrestling audience with this project. It's just another crazy show to throw out to their teen audience. It won't matter if spoilers get out because this show will be about presentation and atmosphere, or at least that's how it looks going in.

I don't think that MTV is looking to tap into the traditional wrestling audience with this project. It's just another crazy show to throw out to their teen audience. It won't matter if spoilers get out because this show will be about presentation and atmosphere, or at least that's how it looks going in.

BINGO

If they use fancy production(something TNA don't use) and have a great atmosphere that looks great on tv, they will probably end up more popular than TNA. That's why I want too watch the show because I heard it got an original Shotgun Saturday night look.

New info from SoCalUncensored:

"You've heard the rumors, you've read the speculation, and you've been waiting for something different in pro wrestling.

Finally! Your wait is over…

WELCOME TO THE EVOLUTION OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!

You have an opportunity to be part of the LIVE AUDIENCE for the NEWEST AND MOST EXCITING PRO WRESTLING show on Television! WSX, Wrestling Society X, needs all wrestling fans to pack the WSX Arena for its inaugural season of programming for a major cable television channel. The show will be taped in Los Angeles from November 11 thru November 16th. If you will be in the greater Los Angeles area during that time and would like a chance for free tickets, please go to IWantMyWSX.com and fill out the requested information. Yes, these tickets are ABSOLUTELY FREE but EXTREMELY LIMITED. Less then 100 tickets remain available for each taping! Don't be shut out! Tickets for the Saturday and Sunday tapings are nearly sold out, along with very limited tickets for explosive season finale on Thursday! Hurry, because the tickets won't last too long and requests MUST be sent by MIDNIGHT on October 31st. Arrival times for the tapings are 10am for the morning session and 4pm for the afternoon session. TAKE THE DAY OFF and enjoy both tapings and what should be an electric year of WSX. Along with the high flying, action packed wrestling; there will also be live musical performances by some of today's hottest musical artists.

This is your chance to catch this groundbreaking wrestling show! Some of the unbelievable performers currently scheduled are:

Currently Scheduled To Appear:

Vampiro

Sean "6-Pac" Waltman

Jack Evans

Matt Sydal

Lizzy Valentine

Teddy Hart

The Human Tornado

WSX is proud to announce the following wrestling talents scheduled to appear and be a part of the incredible debut season…WSX has scanned the entire world looking for the finest upcoming talents, and we are very proud of our talent roster.

From Japan 's innovative Dragons Gate promotion - Masato Yoshino and Genki Horiguchi

Making his United States debut from England, the Man that Gravity Forgot - Steven Lydon

Independent superstar, the high-flying-mind-blowin' regulator of the ring - Ruckus

More names to be added shortly from all of the major independent wrestling groups throughout America.

Don't delay, go to IWantMyWSX.com and get your FREE tickets! Astounding in-ring action, fantastic performances from today's finest musical artists, and FREE tickets! PLEASE REPLY BY MIDNIGHT October 31st to RESERVE YOUR TICKETS! You will receive a confirmation email if you are able to receive tickets. Don't miss out on what should be an unbelievable inaugural season of WSX action!

NOTE: NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL BE ADMITTED.

www.IWantMyWSX.com "

Really fun talent line up, but I can't say I'm a fan of the concept. I'll wait and see how it plays on TV.

Guest Connzilla

I assume if all goes well there is a chance that the second season could feature more DragonGate talent.

New WSX press release lists the rest of the roster:

" LAST CALL FOR FREE TICKETS!

WRESTLING SOCIETY X IS FINALLY HERE!!

WELCOME TO THE EVOLUTION OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Do you like wrestling? Do you like music? Well, what are you waiting for? You have a exciting opportunity to be part of the LIVE AUDIENCE for the NEWEST AND MOST EXCITING PRO WRESTLING show on Television! Wrestling Society X (WSX) needs you to pack the WSX Arena for its inaugural season of programming to be aired in early 2007. We are only a mere four days away from the first season of tapings. If you will be in the greater Los Angeles area during November 11 thru November 16 and would like a chance for FREE tickets, please go to IWantMyWSX.com and fill out the requested information. These tickets are ABSOLUTELY FREE but EXTREMELY LIMITED. Don't be shut out! These tickets for this extravaganza of professional wrestling and live music won't last too long. Requests MUST be sent by twenty four hours before the show. Arrival times for the tapings are 10am for the morning session and 4pm for the afternoon session. WSX recommends but does not condone calling in sick and catching both tapings that day for what should be an exhilarating action packed season of WSX.

Again, this is your FINAL chance to catch this revolutionary wrestling show! Some of the unbelievable performers currently scheduled to appear are:

Vampiro

Sean "6-Pac" Waltman

Jack Evans

Matt Sydal

Lizzy Valentine

Teddy Hart

The Human Tornado

Youth Suicide

Kaos

Aaron Aguilera

Luke

Alkatrazz

Masato Yoshino

Genki Horiguchi

Steven Lydon

Ruckus

WSX is proud to announce the following wrestling talents scheduled to appear and be a part of the extraordinary debut season… WSX has scanned the entire world looking for the finest upcoming talents, and we are very proud of our deep talent roster. Seasoned veteran wrestlers along with the next generation of wrestling stars, with high-flying, fast-paced, action-packed wrestling excitement complete with a live band. Welcome to the next generation of Wrestling…scheduled to appear…

Josh Abercrombie

Scorpio Sky Andrews

Ricky Banderas

B-Boy

Tyler Black

Colt Cabana

Lil' Cholo

Sara Del Ray

Vic Grimes

The Lovely Lacey

Disco Machine

Jimmy Jacobs

Quicksilver

Joey Ryan

Babi Slymm

Don't delay, go to www.IWantMyWSX.com and get your FREE tickets! Astounding in-ring action, fantastic performances from today's finest musical artists, and FREE tickets! PLEASE REPLY 24 hours before the show to RESERVE YOUR TICKETS! You will receive a confirmation email if you are able to receive tickets. Don't miss out!

NOTE: NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL BE ADMITTED.

Do it now!

www.IWantMyWSX.com "

Grimes is wrestling there? Does New Jack know this...actually is New Jack still wrestling for the promotion? Don't get me wrong, Vic is a nice guy but if Jack is still there, Grimes is an idiot to go down there.

Grimes is wrestling there? Does New Jack know this...actually is New Jack still wrestling for the promotion? Don't get me wrong, Vic is a nice guy but if Jack is still there, Grimes is an idiot to go down there.

New Jack is only going to make very occasional appearances for WSX. He's not scheduled to be at any of the November tapings although he's New Jack so he shows up where he wants to show up when he wants to show up, but he's not booked right now to the best of my knowledge. For now his appearance at the pilot back in May (?) is the extent of his involvement in WSX. As far as Vic and Jack, they are beyond their problems. They're not friends by any stretch of the imagination but they are able to do business even if the other is backstage at the same show.

Guest netslob

if New Jack and Grimes can coexist. it's well-known that Jack isn't the most...let's say stable individual from moment-to-moment.

Guest netslob

i'm just saying New Jack is unpredictable. he's the kinda guy who can snap at any moment. he almost beat up a pregnant woman for chrissakes. anything's possible with the guy.

I'd have to agree about New Jack. The guy has a short fuse and as much as I like Vic, very kind to me when I met him and worked with him a few times and actually offered me work with another promotion, having these two pretty much in the same locker room is dumb on all parties parts. Then again, if Vic and New Jack can just co-exist in the lockerroom and WSX NEVER EVER book these two in a match, then it might work...but again Jack has a very short fuse.

Day one results

Credit: http://socaluncensored.com/article1117.html

WSX

Los Angeles, CA

The Human Tornado d. Luke

That 70's Team (Joey Ryan & Disco Machine) d. Team Dragon Gate (Yoshino & Hiroguchi)

Matt Sydal d. Matt Classic (Colt Cabana)

Trailor Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie (under a different name)) d. D.I.F.H. (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black)

Vampiro d. 6 Pac to become the first WSX Champion

More results:

Day Two:

Credit: http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1118.html

WSX

Los Angeles, CA

Day Show

Scorpio Sky defeated Matt Classic

Do It For Her(Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black) defeated That 70s Team(Joey Ryan & Disco Machine)

Flith And The Fury(M-Dogg 20 & Teddy Hart) defeated The Trailer Park Boys(Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie (under a different name))

Jack Evans defeated Quicksilver

Alkatrazz & Luke defeated Kaos & Aaron Aguilera in TLC match (Tables, Ladders, & Cerbezzas)

Night Show

Do It For Her defeated Team Dragon Gate

Jack Evans defeated Markus Riot

Matt Sydal defeated Scorpio Sky

Ruckus & Babi Slymm defeated That 70's Team(Joey Ryan & Disco Machine)

Quicksilver vs. The Human Tornado never got started due to 6-Pac attacking Quicksilver, with Vampiro making the save. Then Vampiro was attacked by a mystery guy and had a fireball thrown in his face.

.......I think I'm going to watch the shows before I judge them, but at the moment they really don't sound that exciting.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Day 3:

Wrestling Society X held another taping for MTV on Tuesday. The shows featured wrestlers such as Vampiro, 6-Pac, B-Boy, Joey Ryan, Babi Slymm, Disco Machine, Matt Sydal, Scorpio Sky, Quicksilver, & more.

WSX - Los Angeles, CA.

Day Show:

Kaos & Aaron Aguilera defeated The Trailor Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie).

Luke & Alkatrazz defeated Keep It Gangsta (Ruckus & Babi Slymm).

The Filth & The Fury (Teddy Hart & M-Dogg) defeated Team Dragon Gate (Yoshino & Hiroguchi).

6-Pac defeated The Human Tornado.

Arik Cannon defeated Delikado (B-Boy), by DQ.

Night Show:

Matt Sydal defeated Quicksilver.

Trailor Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie) defeated Luke & Alkatrazz.

Jack Evans defeated Scorpio Sky.

That 70's Team (Joey Ryan & Disco Machine) defeated D.I.F.H. (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black).

Vampiro & 6-Pac were involved in a brawl.

http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1120.html

Day 4:

WSX - Los Angeles, CA.

Day Show:

Keep It Gangsta (Slymm & Ruckus) defeated Luke & Alkatrazz.

Scorpio Sky .VS. Youth Suicide, ended in a NO CONTEST.

Aaron Aguilera & Kaos defeated The Filth & The Fury (M-Dogg & Teddy Hart).

The Cartel (Lil' Cholo & B-Boy {in a mask}) defeated Arik Cannon & Vic Grimes.

The Human Tornado defeated Matt Sydal.

Night Show:

Team Dragon Gate (Yoshino & Hiroguchi) defeated D.I.F.H. (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black).

Trailor Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie) defeated That 70s Team (Joey Ryan & Disco Machine) and Quicksilver & Matt Classic (Colt Cabana) in a three way tag.

The Cartel (Lil' Cholo & B-Boy {in a mask}) defeated Aaron Aguilera & Kaos.

Ricky Banderas defeated Vampiro, to win the WSX Championship.

http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1122.html

Day 5:

WSX - Los Angeles, CA.

Day Show:

Trailer Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie) defeated Keep It Gangsta (Ruckus & Slymm).

D.I.F.H. (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black) defeated That 70's Team (Joey Ryan & Disco Machine).

Luke & Alkatrzz defeated Arik Cannon & Vic Grimes.

6-Pac defeated Scorpio Sky.

Jack Evans .VS. The Human Tornado, goes to a Time Limit Draw.

Night Show (Season Finale):

The Cartel (Lil' Cholo & Delikado {B-Boy in a mask}) defeated Aaron Aguilera & Kaos, in a "Pirahna Tank" Match.

D.I.F.H. (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black) defeated Luke & Alkatrazz, and Trailer Park Boys (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie), and That 70's Team (Joey Ryan & Disco Machine), in a 4-Way Elimination Tag.

Team Dragon Gate (Yoshino & Hiroguchi) defeated The Filth & The Fury (Teddy Hart & M-Dogg), in an "Exploding Cage" Match.

http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1125.html