Best of 5 Ultraviolent Matches

"Agony of Defeat"

Bruce Blank© vs. Akira Kaibatsu

Wes Davenport vs. Wildchild

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH?????

TKO(?)© vs. Landon Maddix and "The Icon" Max King

Zyon vs. Matt "The Cosplay Master" Myers

BATTLE ROYAL!

Jason 'The Rage' von Dierch vs. Manson vs. Labertino vs. Christian Fury vs. Stryke

OPENING MATCH OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Ghost Machine 2.0 vs. The Crimson Skull

Also - Will there be more people declaring their "ClusterF*ck" aspirations? and will the words "There is an eel in my taco" be uttered on live TV??

Predict away muchachos and Muchachas :)

El Luchadore Magnifico© and Kevin Coyote vs. Todd Cortez and JJ Johnson

~Yikesaroonie Batman. I don't know for sure, but I have an idea that Cortez and Johnson may gel slightly better in terms of writing style than Mags and Coyote. On the other hand, Mags is World Champion for a reason... I'll go with Cortez and Johnson though.

INTERNATIONAL TITLE MATCH

NON LADDER MATCH

Jay Hawke© vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

~Hawke is teh unstoppable. Sorry Spike.

"Agony of Defeat"

~Whoever's behind, I can't remember. Only the Clusterfuck match matters.

~T.R.I.C.K.Y. Wes can take it, WC's more consistent. I'll go with Muzz, simply because the Wes character is great.

~You, the fans.

~This one's pretty easy.

BATTLE ROYAL!

Jason 'The Rage' von Dierch vs. Manson vs. Labertino vs. Christian Fury vs. Stryke

~STRYKE! STRYKE! STRYKE! STRYKE! STRYKE!

*Stryke gets eliminated*

...FURY! FURY! FURY! FURY! FURY!

~GM2.0

I'll shake my own 8-ball and predict as well - beware that these predictions may be pulled from whatever bodily orifice my hand is closet to at the time ;)

ELM & a Rookie takes on ELMs last PPV challenger and his NEXT PPV challenger - interesting booking to say the least can the Coyote howl with the big boys??

*crickets chirp*

Sorry bad joke.

unlike the WWE the winner of the PPV doesn't have to lose right before it so we can't use that logic ;) in the end Cortez and JJJ will put their heel/Face issues aside and just kick ass!

In Vegas they have a saying: "Don't bet against Jay Hawke in a title match"

and they know what they're doing in Vegas so I'm going with Hawke to retain once again (Shock, horror)

"Agony of Defeat"

it's 2 - 1, late in the 4th quarter, will it go into sudden death overtime at ClusterFuck??

Will I use another bad sports cliche?

this is a tough one, Muzz am teh Awesomez but then again so is Wildchild - he's really been impressing me after W & D broke up so I'll say Dub-Cee takes it in what will no doubt be a great read.

Rumblings and rumors put this match in "questionable" territory for this show - I predict that it is postponed

The bigger question is - What will Matt come out as? that's where the money bet is

BATTLE ROYAL!

Manson, Fury & Stryke are established - Laberinto is an unknown and The Rage is returning... who to pick? who to pick?

I'll go with the returning Fury (Loved ya in Young All-Stars ... that's a perfect nerd-fecta a bad joke, a bad sports cliche and an obsure comic book reference *high five*

Tough one - GM2 tries to either make us think he's someone specific or tries to throw us off - and Skull is Russian which means he's not always able to get a cab to the show on time due to the language barrier

I'd say V2.0 takes it in what could be a very comedic match

Will there be more people declaring their "ClusterF*ck" aspirations?

Yes - someone will say that his aspirations is to not be the reciever in the 'Fuck

will the words "There is an eel in my taco" be uttered on live TV?? Well I didn't write it in anything I sent in so I doubt it ;)

MAIN EVENT

Vert tricky. Coyote seems solid, and paired with Magnifico this could be the opportunity to really break out. On the other hand, there's Cortez and Johnson and they are... good also.

I'll go Cortez and Johnson FTW.

NON LADDER MATCH

Hawke.

"Agony of Defeat"

Blank, since I think he could do the most with the whacky, far-out stip.

As much as I used to rag on DubCee, I never said he wasn't a great writer. Because he is. And he'd probably win this.

TKO, somehow.

Matt sets the image and reputation of the Cosplay community back 10 years, before Zyon kills him.

BATTLE ROYAL!

I'd like to see Fury win this to kick off his return, but then I also want Stryke and Manson to do something to turn things around.

Ghost Machine 2.0, he's just superior to the first, and Skull.

MAIN EVENT

~A nice match up but I'm going with Cortez and JJ.

NON LADDER MATCH

~Hawke but I'm not counting Spike out.

"Agony of Defeat"

~Akira, because it'd defy wrestling logic not to go into sudden death at the CF match. But keep in mind this whole "logic" thing is coming from a guy who's no selling death in order to return. ;)

~Both are great writers but I'll say Davenport.

~I don't know because ??? man can either be great or disappoint. So I'm not sure.

~Zyon.

BATTLE ROYAL!

~This could go a lot of ways but I'm a Fury mark.

~Joygasm.

Yeah, I'm a CC member, but who gives a rat's ass?

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM MATCH

->So I'm marking this. I guess I should at least not predict this one, so we can continue pretending I'm fair and impartial. I do have to say, though, that I like the booking here, giving Kevin his first taste of the main event - along with a Hall of Famer as a partner - so early in his career. That's just class, and something I'd like to see done more often. Of course, we average about one noob per every two months, so...

LADDER MATCH[/b]

->The good money is on Jay Hawke. Admittedly, the length of his title reign is inflated because he only had two legitimate defenses in two months before Ramadomination, but we've really been ass-breakers about him defending his title in the new year. Each successful defense assists the credibility of his reign, although as a writer I'm not sure how necessary it is. I don't think he's reached the point where we should be pressuring him to DROP the belt yet, but I will say that's it's kind of reaching "security blanket" status and that the sooner he gets rid of it, the sooner he can do bigger and better things.

Also, there have been discussions amongst CC about breaking up the USJL and ICTV again.

"Agony of Defeat"

->Who's leading the series? Whoever's trailing wins, because of course any kind of "best-of..." series in wrestling goes the full tilt.

SINGLES MATCH

->Not to be patronizing (alright, that's a lie), but it depends if Muzz can light a fire under his ass. While I love the Davenport character, I think taking 3 or 4 shows away from being booked was a little detrimental, because Wes is still in a kind of experimental stage. As a result, you're still at an early point of exploring the character's in-ring style, and it can be hard to figure out how to beat such an established opponent. If Muzz really gets into it, comes up with some good places to take the match, I think his victory is assured. If he struggles, I have a hard time seeing Wildchild losing.

->I'd like to think the result of this match is pretty obvious.

SQUASH MATCH

->Alright, here are the current Vegas lines on what character Matt comes out as...

Squall Lionheart: 4:1

Spike Spiegal: 8:1

Lord Alucard: 12:1

Naruto Uzumaki: 25:1

Sakura Haruno: 50:1

Inuyasha: 65:1

Kagome: 80:1

Heero Yui: 100:1

Tsukasa: 150:1

Mai Shiranuai: 1,000:1

Tentacle Demon: 10,000:1

E. Honda 1,000,000:1

BATTLE ROYAL!

->I reckon Rage is probably going to write a pretty good match after being left off of the cards for so long. I, too, would also like to see Manson and Stryke get something together. However, the safe bet is probably Fury; he was unhappy with his last match and should turn in a very good effort here.

->Ghost Machine via surprise saadomy. Sorry, Skull.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

-> Cortez & Johnson

NON LADDER MATCH

-> Jay Hawke

"Agony of Defeat"

-> Akira

-> Wes

-> TKO

-> Zyon

BATTLE ROYAL!

-> MANSONOSI... oh wait, i'm in the match too. In that case, i win. And i'll win that other battle royal next week as well.

-> Ghost Machine

I like what I've seen of Coyote, and it's ELM for chrissakes.

NON LADDER MATCH

No prediction on my own stuff as always. Oh, and as an aside, while breaking up the ICTV and USJL titles would essentially ensure my character's place in history as longest reigning International Champion ever, we've got four singles title already and only about 20 active members. It's just my opinion, but I think titles mean more when there aren't as many of them.

"Agony of Defeat"

It's gotta go five just to see what wacky stipulation they come up with for Clusterfuck.

But it's gonna be close if both show.

Like MaddiKing can co-exist long enough to win the titles. I can only see the title change here if KOJI's absence forces the change.

I'd like to see Myers as Inuyasha, especially if we can convince the former Mistress Sarah to accompany him as Kigome.

BATTLE ROYAL!

MANSONOSITY~! forces the top rope to break and everybody else to fall backwards over it, breaking their necks in the process.

Just because

Sign in to follow this