TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest papacita

?if you could attack anyone in the wwe....

Guest J*ingus

I'd prefer to die of a broken neck from a Stan Hansen lariat, but that's just me.

So, am I the only person whp is thinking of eating spinach, and punching Big Show so hard, that he oes flying to the moon?

You can send me a new monitor for my computer now because when I read your message I laughed so hard that I spit out my water all over the screen.

So, am I the only person whp is thinking of eating spinach, and punching Big Show so hard, that he oes flying to the moon?

You can send me a new monitor for my computer now because when I read your message I laughed so hard that I spit out my water all over the screen.

I was thinking that, when there was a thread about the Big Show, and somebody mentioned that he is starting to look like Bluto.  When this thread came up, I thought of that post, and decided to say something about it.  You also made me realize that I can't spell.

I'd attack Jericho.

Don't get me wrong, he's my favorite wrestler... but Stephanie would probably force him to put me over!

Guest Risk

I would hire someone, under a false indentity, to attack Triple H's leg with a lead pipe...until it bled.

i'd say hhh definitly, the weapon you ask? well i'd bore him to death with the conspriacy theories that come up in these threads.

--Rob