TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Big Ass Bulk Collection of Wrestling Videos I'm Looking to Get Rid

Yeah, sure. $5 plus shipping...as long as you don't live in like...Zimbabwe or Tanzania or something. Just lemme know what you want.

You non-wanting to buy my wrestling tape assbutts have forced me to resort to eBay. I've put the DVDs and video games up there in one lot. The minimum bid is $.99. One guy has bid. If you're interested, go bid. I bid you to bid.

eBay Auction

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

You had a $1.00 bid here.... now I hope it goes for 99 cents

/ spiteful bastard

Arnie, my oldest and dearest friend, how could you say such hurtful things? Remember how I saved your bacon in Nineteen Aught Seven. I was waiting for you to tell me what tapes you wanted. I thought we had a potential deal. If you're still buying, I'm still selling. I just want people to like me.

I'm like Hank Hill at the Strickland Propane "Grill-stravaganza". Near the end of the week, fifteen minutes before closing, somebody's going to call me and wanna buy 158 propane tanks to heat the swimming pool down at the trailer park, but that will be too bad, as I don't have any propane tanks, only wrestling videos.

Just as an aside, take paypal. It's what most buyers use to pay for their goods on eBay and despite the few horror stories, it's a great method. I can assure you that it'll bring in some more business.

I don't bother with any auction that I can't use paypal for, unless it's something amazing that I won't see again.

Meh, I've got the 48 Masters that I have up on Ebay. Right now, they're at $57 or so. I'm just hoping that they sell before I get arrested by Vince McMahon and his new Ebay Gestapo. In other news, I refuse to do business with PayPal due to my religious preference.

geez, I thought I had a huge collection, you have trumped me congrats!

If I had the cash , Ill probbaly think about it, but alas I am broke so :(

geez, I thought I had a huge collection, you have trumped me congrats!

If I had the cash , Ill probbaly think about it, but alas I am broke so :(

Well, get some money, man. I sold the 48 masters, so I have what's left if you (when you get some money) or anyone else is interested.