TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJ Johnson

Clusterfuck Word Count Thread

Sorry, I had to make that pun. It was right there. I apologize.

Anyway, I realize it's a little early, but some are going to be writing all week anyway, so pshaw. JJ Johnson, taking the 'logic' out of 'chronological'.

Oh, and 0. And until my mom leaves town tonight, it stays at 0.

Well this is early but still if there ever was a PPV to get cracking early this would be it

and honestly??

6772 words

but for which match? ahhh that is the mystery isn't it *shifty eyes* I'll just leave people guessing :)

3500 on the dot, and I'm probably going to quit for the day in another half hour. Quit for yesterday, that is - it's 2:30 AM right now. A most lifeless existence I lead.

This is going to be difficult for me. Usually I wait until the last night to finish the match in one sitting, but I doubt I can do 15000 in a single sitting.

Maybe two 7500 sittings.

I intend starting on Friday and expect to give up on Saturday. Then, hopefully, I can have a bunch of people imploring me to tack on an ending and show, then spend Sunday editing and stuff before sending it, thus going by the exact same formula as last year.

I have nothing yet, but I have an outline.

I have a plan.

And I might just start on it while I'm awake...

Update to come later.

Did you realize that, when you combine all the stats sheets for the CFers together, it's about 25,000 words...

...And -62- pages in WordPerfect???

I do now.

And no, I didn't get any actual match done.

now THERE is a useless stat *thumbs up*

Glad to have helped fill your mind with "shit that no one gives a flying fuck about". ;)

Like seemingly everyone else i'm at 0 words, but i've got my match mostly planned out start to finish. A little research to go and them the plan is to write this thing out over two days. I'll no doubt waste the majority of one of those days, but i've done a 14000 word match in one sitting before so i'll get a match done even if it kills me.

14000 in one sitting :o man i can do 1500 - 2000 words at a time then my attention starts to wander off

I'm doing just fine, writing along and the... hey what's that on TV?

Well I'm done for the day and I'm looking at around 9000 words for one of my PPV matches

so yes I've obviously chosen one to write ;)

but it's 1 AM here and I'm off to bed

I've got about 1.5k of a match that I'm not sure I'm even happy with.

Lets see if I show.

Um...12 pages of 10-point Times New Roman font. 5k or so I think, I forgot to check before I wentto bed last night.

The match...

She does not go well.

(Sigh)

:fight2: (The red one being me, the blue being the match)

Well this will be the last time I'll post an actual number

cause I'm DONE BABY!! *Steals Dillon's jig and does it instead*

and the final count? 23987 words

that's right I showed BOTH matches

15002 words for the Clusterfuck and 8985 words of violence for the Japanese Deathmatch

now excuse me if I NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEVER attempt anything as insane again

(Note: in case you were wondering I was planning on showing both matches all along - but it'd take the guessing out of it if i just said so ;) )

And to think Matthews wrote about that much just for the Clusterfuck match. Ugh, that would have been hell.

I know - sign me up as a big fan of the word limit on this beast of a match, or people would need 3 weeks off work or school to write the winning match.

Sign in to follow this