TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Ask Incandenza

Why does Steve Perry see me hatin'?

Steve Perry strikes me as a really nice dude. You know why I think that? His video for "Oh Sherrie." Dude just wanted to make a simple video for his song of love. Steve Perry would probably buy you a beer and invite to his house for Thanksgiving. And fuck his sister. Steve's cool like that.

Promise me you'll continue to reread your posts before clicking "post reply" and sure. And yes, I'm a little buzzed.

There's a naked girl in my bed. But I am here, posting on the internet. Maybe you don't want me as a role model. I'm ignoring a nude girl.

Consideration for marriage has long passed for me.

Inc., follow up: if Danny Whitten had not done himself in by ODing, what impact would that have had on modern music? Would Crazy Horse still be a (somewhat) seperate entity from Neil Young? Could he have embarked on a successful solo career?

I have both of Steve Perry's solo albums. I don't know why, as neither of them is good. Well, I got one for free and the other for about two bucks. But I can't say my life would be worse without them.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

21st Century Schizoid Man, by King Crimson is the first song I recollect at the moment. My dad is an even bigger prog dork than me.

I take it you guys aren't counting like, Happy Birthday and the Alphabet Song then?

Then again, the first movie I remember watching (and I'm told the first one I sat through) was Commando. The second was Wizard of Oz, though.

I take it you guys aren't counting like, Happy Birthday and the Alphabet Song then?

Right, though to be fair I remember more Sesame Street songs from my childhood than the general preschool sing-alongs

I supposedly saw Alien and Nightmare on Elm Street when I was real young, but don't remember any of it. Hopefully I blacked it out and I won't have some weird dream where the movies flood back into my head.

Fuck. Hey, Inc. That's what's gonna happen, isn't it?