TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Clusterfuck Comments

1. Michael Cross wrote an excellent debut match. Read, and be thankful for newbies!

2. BlanKira was a victim of the faulty PM system last night - as soon as I get it, it shall be edited in. My apologies for the delay.

3. Wes wins~! I concur with Dub-Cee's statement that Wes v. Mags is MotY material.

4. You people have no idea how close Zyon came to taking the 'Fuck. I mean, really damn close. It was a very tough call. Post your match, Zyon. Pretty please.

Edited by chirs3

Congrats to Muzz for winning. Rest of comments will come later and I'll probably post my match tomorrow. Really though congrats to everyone who made an attempt to write the CF since its you know a lot.

Comments tommorrow some time.

I no-showed the PPV pre-show without even trying. Or knowing. Being supplemental talent rules.

I read Zyon's ending, and it is by far one of the best 'Fuck endings ever. It'd be criminal if he didn't post his match.

my initial reactions

1) WOO-HOOO I won :)

2) Shit I didn't win :(

3) WOO-HOOO I wasn't beaten :D

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

man that's a BITCH of a match to write - I wonder how many other than Muzz, Zyon, Drea and myself wrote a match?

I can't believe JJJ lost... but man that was an awesome read ELM and ELM Vs Wes - hooooooooooo boy!

I liked the debut as well and while WC/Hawke was short (for a PPV) it just wetted my appetite for more of their feud.

hmmmm the feud with Akira is well and truely finished - I'll have to see just what I can come up with next ;)

Michael Cross vs. Ced Ordonez

Cross obviously did a bit of research into Ced's character and the SWF in general before writing his match, which is a really good sign. The story with Cross being a bit over-anxious and inexperienced and Ced taking advantage of it is very well written. Lots of cringe-inducing strikes up until the very end, when Cross finally manages to put Ced down with not one but two devastating finishers in quick succession. Terrific debut match, Michael. You definitely have a bright future ahead of you here.

Bruce Blank vs. Akira Kaibatsu

Haha, great bit before the Death Match with the referees collectively passing the buck to poor Ced, and a terrified Ordonez coming out to the ring in Bomb Squad gear. Cool entrance for Akira, as he not only finally comes out to some music but is also bedecked in what must be the most awesome street clothes for any SWF wrestler, ever; samurai armor. I kinda wished he would have kept it on, though. Not one to be outdone, Blank rolls in on his restored truck, driving it with one hand and drinking a beer with the other. Fantastic start to the match, as Akira keeps the arm portion of the armor on and using it to add a little punch to a Flying Clothesline off the top of the cage. Kaibatsu takes it to Bruce and drags him to the ring, where Blank finally stops the assault with a well-timed Hardcore Title block. Both men trade blows with the barbwire-wrapped title until the blood flows freely from gaping wounds on their body. Beautiful imagery with Akira slamming his boot into Blank's face and sending blood spraying everywhere.

I appreciate the detailed description of Blank's horrible electrocution, and again when Bruce surprise Akira and sends him into the cage. Nice bit with Blank trying to get an advantage on Akira by taking his mask, only for it to backfire on Bruce in dramatic fashion. A furious Akira slams Bruce repeatedly into the cage and follows up the assault with the Divine Wind, but Blank somehow manages to kick out. With the fifteen minutes coming to a close, both men desperately try to finish each other off...but fail, as the cage explodes. However, in a brilliant bit of strategy, Blank manages to grab Ced and use the shielded referee to defend himself from the blast somewhat. Completely unshielded, Akira takes the full force of the blast, and as such is helpless when Blank makes the cover and takes the pinfall. Fantastic, brutal match that exceeded my high expecations. Very, very well done Bruce.

Jay Hawke vs. Wildchild

King and Pete throughly build up the importance of the match and the tension between Hawke and WC before this highly-anticpated matchup. Nice chain wrestling to start, which comes to a dramatic end when Wildchild backflips out of a Backslide and cracks Jay in the chin with a Running Kneelift. Cool spot with Hawke going for a Backdrop and WC nearly taking him by surprise with a Carribean Cutter. Wildchild simply runs circles around Jay for a while, avoiding all of his attacks while delivering a few of his own. That is, until, Hawke catches him off guard with a Running Dropkick and follows it up with a Corkscrew Plancha. Jay takes over from there, working over WC's shoulder and attempting to pull him into the Wing Span, only for Wildchild to reach the ropes. Frustrated, Hawke goes for a Double Axe Handle, which is countered by a timely Standing Dropkick. WC tries to follow it up with a Flying Forearm, but Jay reverses it into a Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker and locks Wildchild into the Rings of Saturn.

However, when Wildchild begins inching towards the ropes, Jay releases the hold, slams his knees into WC's shoulders, and takes him up for a Superplex. WC fights out of it and blasts Hawke in the face with an Enziguri, leading into a flurry of quick offense from the Carribean Cruiser. Jay brings it to a quick end when he pulls Harrington in front of him to block a Leg Lariat, knocking him out and allowing Hawke to try and blast WC in the face with the International Title. No such luck, however, as Wildchild dodges it and hits Jay with the Carribean Cutter for the three count...with no referee there to make it. The ref comes to just in time to see Hawke assault WC with the International Title, insantly ending the match with a disqualification. Justifiably frustrated, WC compresses Jay's neck with the Wild Ride before exiting the ring in a huff. Honestly, I don't care for the ending, but everything leading up to it is terrific. Great work, Jay.

Clusterfuck 2006

While another says in big, black lettering: "Cortez will plunder Mexican Gold at From the Fire!" Unfortunately, the sign holder is unlucky enough to be sitting next to some of the few surviving ancestors of the Aztec people.

:lol:

I apologize, but I can't do play-by-play for this whole thing. Suffice to say, it was an amazing Clusterfuck. The action flowed well throughout, the commentary was very funny and informative, and the end was beautifully done. Fantastic job, Muzz. Congratulations. I'm already looking forward to our match. =)

Whoops, didn't realize that was your match. My apologies.

But now I'm morbidly curious about what the original finish was.

As I recall, Mags, that's the second time on PPV that you've attributed my match to the other guy... :P

And my original plan for the match, had I not run up against the clock, was to have a little more action after the ref bump, and have WC eventually win via countout... I just hope that me and Hawke can keep people interested in this feud for a little bit longer; presuming that Hawke is still interested, of course...

As I recall, Mags, that's the second time on PPV that you've attributed my match to the other guy...

Stop jobbing and I'll stop doing it. :lol:

And if it was done to further the feud, the ending works. I had feared that that match would be the end of it.

Oh well. Good show to all, congrats to the winners, etc. On an aside, I have no plans. If anyone's interested, hit me up with something before around 1:20 tomorrow.

Again, yay for winners, yay for a good show, and boo for me.

Aside from the finish I was doing being a double DQ, WC and I had pretty much the exact same match planned, so that was pretty cool.

Was I the only one that wasn't sold on the main event though? I mean, it was good as usual from Mags, but it didn't stand out to me as the main event. Of course, this probably comes from trying to move to a new apartment and reading a PPV the same day, so I spent the last ten minutes praying for the finish.

And congrats to Blank for not only showing both matches, but for disfiguring himself to keep his title. Even if you never win another match, Bruce, you've got my respect.

I just hope that me and Hawke can keep people interested in this feud for a little bit longer; presuming that Hawke is still interested, of course...
I was hoping it wouldn't end at the ClusterFuck cause that feud still has a lot of milage in it, I'm so glad to see it continue

Ad thank you to those that have given me feedback on my match, it turned out better than I thought it would - which I think is a result of the build we gave it, my first "Blow off" match so to speak and it did add another dimension to the match.

I did kick myself for forgetting one aspect of the Bruce/Akira feud though (I didn't remember until after I sent it in) but that was the first time Bruce had pinned Akira in the 9 matches we've had against each other, in Bruce's other victories it's been someone else that's been pinned or you didn't win by pinfall.

But I forgot to play off that *d'oh* still happy with it though.

It is a shame that JJJ isn't scheduled for a rematch cause that was a great match he wrote too.

Great stuff. Really great stuff.

Gratz to all the winners, and all those that wrote for the 'Fuck.

I tried to write... I really did. Even tried 2 different styles of match.

Just couldn't shake through a rut on either that formed shortly after I had the first 2 contestants enter the ring. :huh:

Ah well... Just have to press on.

I'll probably get around to reading the PPV as soon as I'm done with my next match.

Thanks for the feed back from those who posted it, I'll probably *try* to leave some of my own later on in a couple days, it's just a matter of getting around to reading the whole thing.

Tremendous Clusterfuck by Muzz. Great action (especially the finish), and the best characterization of Ghost Machine v2.0 outside of the robot himself ("He's stuck in an infinite loop!").

The word limit was a good idea, as it kept the match going with just the right mix of comedy and focused action (as opposed to meandering nonsense, see: mine).

Wes Davenport for world champion!

The bra and panties match was great.
I've seen that comment/joke made more than a few times while I've been here

but I guess it's one of those "you had to be here in 1872 when this guy said something funny about a banana" moments isn't it?

Sign in to follow this