TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

TSM Radio - 4 February, 2006

We used TeamSpeak, and I used Audacity to edit everything, although I might be using Audition in the future, as Audacity doesn't allow me to save it as a lower quality mp3.

I probably should've brought it up while we were recording (though I figure you sounded okay to Adam, which was more important as he was the one recording). I could make out most of what you said, though sometimes I had to press the headphones pretty tightly to my ears to make it out.

Good first show, Adam and everybody. I struggled to hear some of the UFC guys when I played my iPod in my car, but with my earphones it was good. Are you guys (RRR, LOTC, LT, and YPOV) doing this for every show?

JHawk, very well done as well. As you know now, it can be difficult to go alone with nothing but your thoughts and still make it compelling.

If anyone lets me know if and when the pro wrestling roundtable is going to happen, I'd gladly take part.

I"ll be honest, I turned it off when the UFC discussion started up. Nothing against everyone involved with it but I'm not really a fan of UFC, so thats why I didn't listen. The show sounded fun and good from what I heard but the pro wrestling area just needs to be longer and more involved. Don't get me wrong, Jhawk did a good job of covering the week of WWE but there's a lot more to be talked about than the week of WWE in review. I'd also like to throw my name in for a pro wrestling discussion.

Pro Wrestling Roundtable will happen this Sunday afternoon from 4:30 Eastern. Rudo and Curry are confirmed, but if you can be involved, PM me.

Topics that will be discussed this week:

- The belt situation in WWE - where do they go from here?

- TNA's move to primetime

- Liddell vs. Couture III

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hardcore discussion needs its own radio show.

I have a couple ideas

3. The TSM metalheads. There's guaranteed conflict in that one

Fuck your Blind Guardian you god damn gay!

Massive delay on the show, but it IS coming. I had a lot of trouble with the audio being all over the place on the recording. Granted, a lot of the stuff will be obselete now after NWO, but its still a nice discussion.