TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card - 06/02/08

Just like the ESPN guys always have to make sure everyone knows they're watching ESPN?

"I'm not good enough to be an anchor . . . ESPN"

I should start adding ESPN to the end of sentences out of no where.

Guest Evolution

Wow, these cards sure got fancy looking. Wes Davenport is a cool name. AND that's all I got.

SFBL is dead. No time to update it. Check your PMs.

Slutbomb! Tell me your secrets... I have OOTP 6.5.

And... Oooooh, do I detect a possible return?

Guest Evolution

While at work today, I envisioned a new league, one that would keep my interest and yet not explode into a huge mess like the SFBL eventually did.

Needless to say, once the SFBL ends, I think things will get much more interesting. And I will be upgrading to 6.5 myself with this next, scaled-down league.

While at work today, I envisioned a new league, one that would keep my interest and yet not explode into a huge mess like the SFBL eventually did.

Needless to say, once the SFBL ends, I think things will get much more interesting. And I will be upgrading to 6.5 myself with this next, scaled-down league.

Ahh, rock on then. Sign me up when you get back started.

Anyway, back on topic...

So, are you coming back to us yet? :D

Guest Evolution

Ahh, rock on then. Sign me up when you get back started.

Anyway, back on topic...

So, are you coming back to us yet? :D

Well, I'm running through the final years starting with the latest update of 2022 SFBL, so we'll see how long it takes to finally get our last player out of the SFBL, and as for the SWF, I will be returning in some capacity. That I will not reveal at this moment. But if you ask Z, he'll probably tell you.