TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ghost Machine

PROMO: "They Call Me..."

Guest Ghost Machine

Chris Belcourt scurries down the stairs of the parking garage. He just received the email fifteen minutes ago do to the incompetence of his secretary, Janice, but he realized from the urgency of the tone that it was important that he make this meeting. He drove in the company car he'd been issued back when Grand Slam was in charge - sure, his Honda was getting a little beat up, but it was better than anything he could afford right now.

As he reaches Area 6H, Belcourt stays on the lookout for the person who had sent the email. He looks around, trying to find the telltale Toyota Tundra that the anonymous informant had told him to look for. Suddenly...

"Belcourt."

Chris, caught by surprise, turns to face the person grabbing his jacket. She pulls him close, looking around and making sure there are no cars in the area. Then, she takes a puff off the large cigar that she holds in her right hand.

"I know Ghost Machine's secret identity," she whispers, her voice hoarse.

Belcourt looks confused. "Of course you do. Everyone does."

"You don't understand." The short woman, her face obscured by the all-concealing shadows, blows a smoke ring. "I know Ghost Machine."

Belcourt shakes his head. "No, seriously, everyone knows who Ghost Machine is. It's -"

"Shh." She reaches out, placing a finger over Belcourt's lips. "The parking garage might be bugged. Just tell Ghost Machine that I'm on to him."

Belcourt shrugs. "Sure, I guess."

"And call me ... Deep Throat."

"No."

Man I was so disappointed that the line "they call me..." wasn't continued with

"Tatersalad!" (A joke for Ron White fans only but still there are a few of us)

The plot thickens *shifty eyes*

Man I was so disappointed that the line "they call me..." wasn't continued with

"Tatersalad!" (A joke for Ron White fans only but still there are a few of us)

The plot thickens *shifty eyes*

"...And my son...

Tater Tot..."

;)

Sign in to follow this