Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Let's Create Terrible Gimmicks for WWE!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Eugenes matches are all now decided via "Duck Duck Goose"

------------

Eugene feuds with Dave Sullivan over who is the world's biggest Hulkamaniac

--------

All WWE Merchandise Commercial time is geared into promoting "The Bushwackers Down Under" restarant and "Abby's House of Ribs"

-------

Hulk Hogan is ordered to start wrestling in his Suburban Commando Space suit

--------

Hulk Hogan is ordered to start wrestling in his Suburban Commando Space suit

On that note, have The Undertaker talk in his weird "You're a dead man, Ramsey!" squeaky voice during his promos.

Charles M. Punkerage: Brittish Arictocrat

JJ and I had quite the fun conversation on this topic. As I recall Homicide turned into "Petty theft" and Bryan Danielson was a mall santa.

Guest cacheton

Bring back Droz (even if it's in a wheelchair) and have him become HBK's manager. Whenever HBK is getting beat up in the middle of a match, have Droz toss over the crack pipe. This will make HBK's comeback's more believable plus Droz gets to keep his gimmick as a drug dealer.

Racist Undertaker. Have him become a KKK member who switches his black gear for white gear. Shelton Benjamin gets crucified. Orlando Jordan gets hung from the arena like the Big Bossman. Teddy Long becomes the spokesperson for a Black Panther type group and leads them into battle. Undertaker squashes Shelton Benjamin, Orlando Jordan, Viscera, Booker T, The Coach, Boogeyman and Lashley at the same time. Undertaker no sells and remains face during all this.

Racist Undertaker. Have him become a KKK member who switches his black gear for white gear. Shelton Benjamin gets crucified. Orlando Jordan gets hung from the arena like the Big Bossman. Teddy Long becomes the spokesperson for a Black Panther type group and leads them into battle. Undertaker squashes Shelton Benjamin, Orlando Jordan, Viscera, Booker T, The Coach, Boogeyman and Lashley at the same time. Undertaker no sells and remains face during all this.

That sounds terrible enough for WWE to consider using that idea, despite the obvious major lawsuit that all the black WWE employees would give to WWE after it's over with.

Bring back Droz (even if it's in a wheelchair) and have him become HBK's manager. Whenever HBK is getting beat up in the middle of a match, have Droz toss over the crack pipe. This will make HBK's comeback's more believable plus Droz gets to keep his gimmick as a drug dealer.

I know this is the terrible gimmicks thread but I think bringing back Droz as a bitter wheelchair-bound heel could be a great idea. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before. Bring D'Lo back and have him do Droz's dirty work because he feel's guilty. Of course it would have to be handled correctly (which won't happen I know).

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Hacksaw Duggan becomes a janitor again (on RAW)..as he's tossing in trash into a dumpster, Duke Drose pops out and they proceed to feud til the end of time

-------

Brooklyn Brawler's new music is "Sharp Dressed Man"

------

JBL loses all his money and is forced to take on a side job as a vendor for Oscar Mayer. Instead of his limo, he drives the Wienermobile to the ring.

-------

Orlando Jordon is seen eating chicken backstage. A week later Koko B Ware shows up and reveals it was actually Frankie.

-------

The WWE finally pulls the trigger on an incest angle... The participants will be Dusty Rhodes and Gold Dust. Son in Law Fred "Tugboat" Ottman comes in as a peace keeper.

------

A "My Size Barbie" doll wins the cruiserweight title

----

Ron Popeil is hired to cut all of Simon Dean's promos

--------

Gene Snitsky and Tomko are given the tag name of "The Fabulous Rougeau Bros" for no ascertainable reason.

---

HHH decides to beat Verne Gagne's record for longest World title reighn (7 years)

---

RAW is shown one week entirely made up of CGI

-------

Giant Singh debuets as Mr. Wrestling 4

Have Mick Foley confess that everything he ever wrote in his books were false and then Oprah can come out and bitch slap him.

George Hackenschmidt VI-The first ever recognized world wrestling champion's great-great-great-great grandson. Due to all the inbreeding he is a frail weak pansy whose biggest worriy is getting hit in the face.

Shawn Michaels- NASCAR dad

RAW is shown one week entirely made up of CGI

Book it.

Final Fantasy Diva's Match?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WWE signs Yao Ming and has him wrestle as Giant baba jr

-----

Marty Jennedy is given an Italian Chef gimmick and changes his name to Marty Spaghetti

MMA and/or catch wrestling enthusiast who incorporates sloppy submission moves and mannerisms into their matches.

What... really?

Several, huh?

Nevermind.

I still think Steve Hitler is a brilliant gimmick. He's just a normal guy, but his last name is Hitler.

I swear by this one.

And he never notices how odd his anything special. Everyone else does, but they don't actually come out and say it.

He could.

I'll admit right now, I stole the name from a Steve Allen anecdote. He had to do an appearance at some bush-league TV station for an interview, and some intern who didn't know Steve Allen was asked "what's your name?"

"Steve."

"....Steve who?"

"....Hitler. My name is Steve Hitler."

The intern then proceeded to introduce Allen to his manager as "Steve Hitler"

Exactly. Steve Hitler just wants to be one of the boys. When he realizes how hard it is to get respect, he sets up a blog called "My Struggle."

You'd think some indy wrestler somewhere would've already done a gimmick like "Steve Hitler", somewhere at some time.

I'm still waiting for someone to be the GTA 3 guy(aka Claude). Obviously they couldn't use the name but just have a guy dressed like him who never talks.

Ok I'm bored so I'll try. A few weeks ago when Shawn threw his piss at Vince and Shane it set off something in them off. Both found out that they like the taste of piss and can't get enough of it. They drink their own, each's, etc it doesn't matter. They even get their wives and Steph and Trips into and the whole family is into "water sports" and come to work smelling like piss. And they try to get the other wrestlers into it to and if they don't Vince just whips it out and pisses all over them.

Has a wrestling secret agent ever been done before? I'm surprised WWE hasn't given someone a lame James Bond rip-off character yet.

they did do it sort of for Dean Malenko during his "ladies man" era (after the radicalz split for the first time, he joined the godfather and became a face for a few months beofre reforming the radicals in ocotber)

He wasn't a secret agent, but the announcers made him out to be Bondesque due to his ways with the ladies, even giving him a Bond-ripoff theme

as for a real SA gimick? I say give it to Stevie Richards, he'd make it fun at least.

as for the Vince pee loving club? give him Dave Chappelle's "Piss on you" as new theme music and it would rule

then again I always thought it would be funny to create a stable of European wrestlers and call them "The Euro-nation"