TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Let's Create Terrible Gimmicks for WWE!

Has a wrestling secret agent ever been done before? I'm surprised WWE hasn't given someone a lame James Bond rip-off character yet.

Hey lets not give the WWE an idea for ripping off my SWF efed charater! :P

I still think Steve Hitler is a brilliant gimmick. He's just a normal guy, but his last name is Hitler.

Or perhaps a Boys from Brazil gimmick, with a wrestler who's Hitler's clone.

they did do it sort of for Dean Malenko during his "ladies man" era (after the radicalz split for the first time, he joined the godfather and became a face for a few months beofre reforming the radicals in ocotber)

He wasn't a secret agent, but the announcers made him out to be Bondesque due to his ways with the ladies, even giving him a Bond-ripoff theme

Oh yeah, I remember that.

I think Mark Henry should re-invent himself as "Smark" Henry. His gimmick would involve judging other people's workrate and criticizing them over bad matches, spots, etc. Then someone... I don't know, JBL we'll say, gets pissed off when Smark Henry gives one of his matches *1/2. JBL tells Smark Henry that he could never put on ***** match and sucks at everything related to wrestling. Then they feud over whether or not Henry can have a ***** match. During the match, JBL purposely begins to stall, botch moves, etc, and the announcers get worked up about how JBL is sabotaging Henry's dream of putting on a ***** match.

I'm not exactly sure how'd you wrap that angle up, but it's a good start.

What about a "Yakov Smirnov" character.

HHH: "You better be ready to play The Game"

Yakov: "In Soviet Russia, Game plays You!"

This should have been a classic thread just for those.

Exactly. Steve Hitler just wants to be one of the boys. When he realizes how hard it is to get respect, he sets up a blog called "My Struggle."

clapping2.gif

as for the Vince pee loving club? give him Dave Chappelle's "Piss on you" as new theme music and it would rule

Or better yet they can bring in R. Kelly and him and Vince can videotape themselves pissing on 13 year old girls.

Has a wrestling secret agent ever been done before? I'm surprised WWE hasn't given someone a lame James Bond rip-off character yet.

they did do it sort of for Dean Malenko during his "ladies man" era (after the radicalz split for the first time, he joined the godfather and became a face for a few months beofre reforming the radicals in ocotber)

He wasn't a secret agent, but the announcers made him out to be Bondesque due to his ways with the ladies, even giving him a Bond-ripoff theme

as for a real SA gimick? I say give it to Stevie Richards, he'd make it fun at least.

as for the Vince pee loving club? give him Dave Chappelle's "Piss on you" as new theme music and it would rule

then again I always thought it would be funny to create a stable of European wrestlers and call them "The Euro-nation"

I think the closest was Jane Blonde or something close to that in WOW

Guest LOD89

Pat Patterson - This storyline and gimmick takes place backstage after the show is over when one wrestler (A re-hired Tom Zenk.) is in the shower and there's an unidentified person standing there watching. Months pass and Bradshaw comes down to ringside to finally reveal who his new "Partner" is and reveals Pat Patterson as the "Cock Watcher".

They then form a tag team known as the "Shower Phantoms" and then immediately debut Vince McMahon as the "Crotch grabber".

Tom Zenk say's he has a surprise for them, especially Vince and Kevin "Nailz" Walchoz saves Zenk one night from a routine "Raping".