TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

PejaVu pissed in my cornflakes.

Of course, by starting a topic called "Things That Annoy Us About John Cena", you were trolling for responses from both of the John Cena fans on the board.

Edited for accuracy.

So, your argument is that the guy's a troll because he has a different opinion than you (or others on the board)? Right.

Not to defend the guy, who did post some blatantly inflammatory stuff, but you were kind of asking for it with a thread like that. If the rule around here is that a thread deserves to be trolled if it's crappy, then starting up an inane bitch list about John Cena probably deserves a response about John Cena being better than Chris Benoit, no matter how idiotic said response may be.

But don't let me tell you otherwise, if there's only two John Cena fans on the board. Quick, somebody intervene with the soup and crackers.

As far as pizza goes...Sams Club really cant be beat for its combination of quality, size, and price. 8 dollars gets you a massive, fully cooked, double pepperoni pie.

Can John Cena beat that deal?

Guest Princess Leena

When will the admins learn to ban all Pacer fans?

If not all Eastern Conference fans.

So, your argument is that the guy's a troll because he has a different opinion than you (or others on the board)?

I never said that.

Apparently you DID totally missed the part where I said...

Go back and read all his posts.

Note the word "all".

Need more info? Here, I'll make it easy for you.

Chris Benoit on the Mic vs Chris Masters in the Ring, Which is Worse?

That and he only has, like, 10 posts to his name.

If that doesn't lead you to the conclusion he's a troll, then I can't help you.

I think it was implied when you called the guy a troll essentially for posting something that was of a different opinion. I mean, hell, he even did it in the way the thread was designed; did you really think a thread like that wasn't gonna have responses just like that in it? I mean, he may very well be a troll, but it's kinda silly to call him out on it just for that.

That wasn't what your post said when I posted this. It was more like "When did I ever say this" (in reference to the troll thing).

Trying to make me look foolish by editing...bosh, and flimflah.

You know, the ability to edit posts without having anything say posts have been edited still kinda cheeses me off.

If you people can't figure out that a guy who insults board favorites in every single post (especially when his post is less than a dozen and he's only been a member for a few days) is a troll, I can't fucking help you.

So, your argument is that the guy's a troll because he has a different opinion than you (or others on the board)?

I never said that.

Apparently you DID totally missed the part where I said...

Go back and read all his posts.

Note the word "all".

You didn't have to come out and say it, since you implied it so clearly in your second post, as well as:

"If you people can't figure out that a guy who goes out of his way to insult board favorites with a post count of less that 10 is a troll, I can't fucking help you."

Using the post count as an excuse is weak as well, considering that the guy has been here all of two weeks. If you think he's a new account for a PBP, then you should have PM'd HTQ or whoever's lording over the wrestling folder and had them check it out.

Need more info? Here, I'll make it easy for you.

Chris Benoit on the Mic vs Chris Masters in the Ring, Which is Worse?

If you can't see the stunning irony behind quoting this topic and then using your thread as an example of a discussion that he's derailed, then I can't help you. Does "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" mean anything to you?

Oh and I thought Y2Jerk was joking with this thread. The fact that he's not is kind of sad

I kind of was when I started it last night. Now I'm wondering why everyone decided to come to the guy's defense and trying to stupidly claim he's not actually a troll, but a guy with a legitimate difference of opinion.

People who don't think PejaVu is a troll are morons, exhibit A:

If you can't see the stunning irony behind quoting this topic and then using your thread as an example of a discussion that he's derailed, then I can't help you.

I see we're now using the Alanis Morrisette definition of irony. Did I ever claim that PejaVu derailed my discussion? Fuck, no.

Using the post count as an excuse is weak as well, considering that the guy has been here all of two weeks. If you think he's a new account for a PBP, then you should have PM'd HTQ or whoever's lording over the wrestling folder and had them check it out.

You seem to be under the false impression I wanted him banned, punished, or something. Lighten up.

Does "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" mean anything to you?

People who can't recognize the obvious shouldn't destroy their own already-limited credibility arguing trolls aren't actually trolls, and getting pissed off and people who can. How's that for citing cliches? (Ironically, not actually a cliche.)

Oh and I thought Y2Jerk was joking with this thread. The fact that he's not is kind of sad

I kind of was when I started it last night. Now I'm wondering why everyone decided to come to the guy's defense and trying to stupidly claim he's not actually a troll, but a guy with a legitimate difference of opinion.

People who don't think PejaVu is a troll are morons, exhibit A:

Oh, man.

If you can't see the stunning irony behind quoting this topic and then using your thread as an example of a discussion that he's derailed, then I can't help you.

I see we're now using the Alanis Morrisette definition of irony. Did I ever claim that PejaVu derailed my discussion? Fuck, no.

Then why make the thread? Oh, you were half-joking? You were trying to be funny?

Funny? Really?

You seem to be under the false impression I wanted him banned, punished, or something. Lighten up.

Er, you're the one who brought a thread to Site Feedback. If you didn't want to bring attention to him, then what exactly were you trying to do?

Does "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" mean anything to you?

People who can't recognize the obvious shouldn't destroy their own already-limited credibility arguing trolls aren't actually trolls, and getting pissed off and people who can. How's that for citing cliches?

...um, pretty terrible? Is that first amorphous blob of text even an actual sentence?

If anybody's "getting pissed off" here, it's you. I don't even post in the wrestling folder, man - I just couldn't help but point out how much of a brainless idiot you look by bitching about somebody trolling when you're virtually doing the same thing.

As for trying to be funny, well...just stop. Please. It's not like any of the "funny" you're bringing here hasn't already been driven six feet under by no less than a hundred other posters at this forum.