TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

PejaVu pissed in my cornflakes.

Canadian Chick posts her pics on the Jericho forum every now and then. People on that board go "OMG!1!@!!!!@ ur hawt!!!!" to her.

PejaVu was suspended for trolling elsewhere. There's no need for Y2Jerk to continue trolling site feedback, as it's been taken care of.

Hawk34 is not Choken One, nor is he a PBP or anything like that.

Fantastic.

You seem to be under the false impression I wanted him banned, punished, or something. Lighten up.

Er, you're the one who brought a thread to Site Feedback. If you didn't want to bring attention to him, then what exactly were you trying to do?

First of all, you seem to be under the false impression my John Cena thread was intended for anything other than attempts at comedy. I find it hilarious you didn't get that, especially considering what the very first thing I posted in that thread was:

1. Claiming Thuganomics was worthy of a graduate school program.

That really should have been an indication I wasn't taking it seriously at all. So then some guy posts just to piss me off, so I decided to play along. How should you have known I was just playing along? I posted this:

I'm not sure he'll come back now, seeing as how he obviously achieved his goal.

If his goal was to annoy me, he needs to find something to do with his time that is more challenging.

Apparently my big-ass anvil of subtlety was a little to difficult for you to understand.

Now, apparently some people got that I was kidding around, based on the first few responses in this very thread. Then thick-headed simpletons like you (but not just you) come along and start to actually mount a serious argument that I was wrong to attack the guy. Well, I stand by the assessment that the guy was a troll, but I never advocated getting him banned since I actually was finding his antics amusing.

Second, people (i.e. you) should think about not commenting on what goes on in a folder you admit you don't even post in.

PejaVu was suspended for trolling elsewhere. There's no need for Y2Jerk to continue trolling site feedback, as it's been taken care of.

See above.

What words am I putting in your mouth? I quoted your post.

EDIT: Hey, let's just keep editing our own posts instead of making new posts. That thread query turnaround time is out of sight!

EDIT: Hey, let's just keep editing our own posts instead of making new posts. That thread query turnaround time is out of sight!

That's why you quote the guy in your post instead of just typing a new line. That way if he does change something, people will know what you're talking about.

Edited by Y2Jerk

:huh:

Quiet now, I'm responding to your last post by editing my first post in the thread.

That's why Black Baby Jesus invented the edit button.

edit: rule of thumb on editing posts...only edit when it was the very last thing you posted. Some forums are strict about their anti-double posting rules.

Edited by Y2Jerk