TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Lockdown discussion

I will give a more detailed feedback later on when I have time read through a very, very packed card.

But that was awesome on so many levels, great matches – and holy crap! :o WTFBBQOMG!! I actually won / defended the title against Ghost Machine V2.0

Even I was giving GM better odds at winning.

Top notch work from all the winners, shame that there was a double no show though :(

And the announcement – intriguing and with just 4 shows between now and “From the Fire” it’ll be interesting to see who’ll come out as the leading contenders with these very interesting parings. I’m actually thinking that several of the “random” parings could work on a longer term basis.

And it’s good to see the promoage being kept up for Lockdown, shame that neither the International title feud nor the Cruiserweight title feud got much profiling done on Lockdown.

And yes I’m psyched – I had barely listed a IL Vs Bruce dream feud in the “Actors studio" thread before such an opportunity landed in my lap :D

Details to come when I get more time.

You know...looking back at the show...

I can't believe dummy me won when I forgot to check to see the commentating team wasn't Longdogger Pete this time.

Um...just replace all mentions of "Pete" with "Ben" when reading my match, OK?

And the announcement – intriguing and with just 4 shows between now and “From the Fire” it’ll be interesting to see who’ll come out as the leading contenders with these very interesting parings. I’m actually thinking that several of the “random” parings could work on a longer term basis.

To make room for the Lethal Lottery, From the Fire will be pushed back by one-to-two shows. Once we get all of the scheduling exactly worked out, I'll edit the Dates thread.

I take it with a 1-2 show push then it's not actually a "round robin" tournament as such right?

unless I misunderstand the "round robin" concept each team would have to face ALL of the other teams? or are we divided into 2 divisions where we'll just have to face 5 other teams and the points winner in each goes to From the Fire??

Excellent idea btw *thumbs up*

First off, a big congratulations to Bruce for beating off Ghost Machine 2.0 (as long as he actually beat a match, I guess). That was some quality stuff right there.

Congrats to ELM too, along with copious yawns and 'get off the title and stop HHHolding people down' ;)

Janus kicks ass

Also congrats to the angles that are starting to crop up, although whoever wrote the 'Coyote gets beaten down by jobbers' one should perhaps have noted that he DID have a match that night, and was in fact challenging for the Cruiserweight Title. Shame on you.

Oh yeah, and go Zyon. A worthy successor to J3 for that belt.

Finally...

...Amy and Bruce? Oh Sweet Baby Jesus.

Even if GM showed how could he compete with the new Ghost Machine V2.0 theme song? (from the soon to be shown Japanese mega-manga-monster hit "Ghost Machine V2.0: Defender of the harddrive"

"Ghost Machine, Ghost Machine

He's an ass kicking Machine"

"Throws a foe, any size

Pokes opponents in the eyes

Look out! Here comes the Ghost Machine-ah! "

"Is he strong? Listen bud

He's got an artificial bod! "

"Can he leap from the rope

And land on a dope

Hey there! There goes the Ghost Machine

VEEEEE TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-AH!! "

I mean I had it at “He’s got an artificial bod” (just kidding)

Oh and this:

"HEY AMY I FOUND TOXXIC HE WAS BEHIND THE COUCH!!!"

Gold *thumbs up*

"Throws a foe, any size

Pokes opponents in the eyes

That couplet alone should have won you the match.

“Slightly longer winded but in no way as detailed as last show” comments.

-

The Coyote / LDP / Justice angle just keeps twisting and turning and I’m liking it cause it’s not totally obvious where it’s going and what match other than Coyote/LDP we’re in for

Way to build a feud and a character.

-

Welcome back Griffon! Here is a loss for your efforts

That’s got to suck if you’re Arch, but a good win for Cross – if Griffon & Manson were still teaming I could see it turn to a good 2 on 2 match.

I wonder if Griffon really IS returning actively or if it’s like Ramadomination where Arch laid down to Tim Dillon

-

Maddix throws a fit – and well frankly no one does it quite like Maddix (I mean that in a good way) and it seems to light a bit of fire under his ass which I think he’s needed. So bravo for providing the matches and the ass :) I hope 2006 is less “psychologically harmful” than 2005

I definitely see Maddix Vs Amy happening

-

Jimmy returns as well – welcome back Jimmy, have a loss as your “Welcome back prize”. Heff finally does something RIGHT and Skull finally wins even if the insertion of odd words and the use of a comedy referee leads me to believe that maybe, just maybe the Skull didn’t write the match ;)

Where this is going… I have no idea, but then again Doomtopian travel agents aren’t very logical.

-

Action Figures galore!! What other company has figures that’ll do a .8 Muta? And what kid doesn’t need a bottle opener?

Primo fun stuff :D

-

Toxxic Vs IL – the Twilight Zone Edition!

Miss Toxxic (who I’ll now and forever picture as Toxxic with a red bow – thank you for putting THAT image in my head) makes her debut and unlike the other “returnees” she actually wins (then again Mike didn’t leave the fed as such – so maybe he’s except to the “Job on return” rule)

Good stuff and with the drawing later on this match suddenly takes a whole other dimension in the Bruce/IL feud that on reflection was awesome.

And what can I say about the match? Have you ever seen a BAD match from Mike? cause I haven't and this didn't buck that trend in any way

-

Frost really is a bastard isn’t he? Bruce’s kind of bastard it would seem as the big man smokes a Frost-Brand© Cigar as they pay tribute to Monty Python (“Bring out yer dead”)

-

Jimmy gives… the most confusing and odd backstage promo I’ve seen since I gave up smoking weed (well I never started smoking weed but I never let the truth get in the way of a joke)

That’s about all I can say

-

I thoroughly enjoyed the Zyon Cruiserweight title defense, good high speed action and I think a worthy follow up to JJJ’s reign.

And since they’re stylistically it makes it seem fresher than if someone of the “JJJ” Mold had taken the belt – let’s hear it for diversity :D

Match was teh awesomes and what more can I say?

-

Domo Arrigato Mr. Machino! Short but funny, V2.0 is getting all sorts of air time tonight *thumbs up*

-

IL is pissed

No he’s mad

No he’s INSANE!!

And apparently Bruce put the bug up his ass (not literally – that’s just sick) with his arrogant ways. I can’t blame IL the Blank Man pisses everyone off to some extend – just ask Janus, he’ll tell ya ;)

Continuity issue: Bruce Blank has actually faced off against JJ. Johnson (Genesis VI) and won – but it was while IL was “dead” and I’m not sure they got cable where he was at back then.

I liked the intensity, I could picture IL pacing back and forth in the ring, fuming as he just rips into Bruce. And of course the coward doesn’t show

What a prick :D

-

Max gets a win over Tito 2006 in a good solid match that actually sees “The Icon” be a nice guy to Laberinto and encourage the youngster. Nice touch and it’s one of those little touches that could build with time.

Interesting (and good match)

-

Joseph Peters has an announcement

He’s really Vince Russo in disguise!!!

Well no not really… at least that wasn’t the announcement he could be Vinnie Roo under a mask I guess but the big announcement is

COMPETITION FOR THE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And for the first time too since… well since I’ve joined (it’s been a 2 team division with few blips). So applause for the idea and I’ve always liked the Lethal Lottery concept. So now in a tournament of “no quite clear rules” we’ll find 2 teams to challenge Max & Landon in a TLC match

And the “randomly drawn” teams are (with my nicknames added in)

Ced Ordonez & Laberinto – a.k.a. Team “Dead Meat”

Stryke & Wildchild – a.k.a. “Wyld Strike”

Archie Griffon & Jay Hawke – a.k.a. “Birds of Prey”

Michael Cross & Akira Kaibatsu – a.k.a. “Asian Underground”

Christian Fury & ??? – a.k.a. “Mysterious Fury”

The Crimson Skull & Jason von Dierch – a.k.a. “The Fourth Reich”

Todd Cortez & JJ Johnson – a.k.a.”Urban Fight Club” or “U.F.C.”

Matt Myers & Ghost Machine – a.k.a. “Pentium Power!!”

Spike Jenkins & Zyon – a.k.a. „The Fast and the Furious“

Insane Luchador & Kevin Coyote – a.k.a. “The Insane Dawgs“

Amy Stephens & Bruce Blank – a.k.a. “Beer Fueled Aggression”

Jimmy the Doom & Manson – a.k.a. “Mansontopia”

I see some teams that could be really strong and some that may last beyond the tournament as well. This will be very interesting.

-

More LDP/Coyote – a beat down and more to come *DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUN!*

-

Matt Myers makes his backstage debut hoping to suck less on the mic than in the ring (hoping but failing)

1 thing of interest for future Bruce Blank opponents & partners.

The heavy metallic brace that Bruce has a doctor’s note on is staying for a while, even though it’s later revealed that Bruce was faking the knee injury he still has the correct paper work to allow him to wear it – think of it as Owen Harts or Bob Orton’s cast (or Greg Valentine’s shin guard if you’re familiar with that angle)

And just to clarify – only the knee injury was faked, the left hand and elbow, the ear, the forehead and the burns/cuts to his back are all still affecting him although the burns and all the cuts will probably be a non-factor after 1 more match.

And then Bruce dismisses IL’s claims – that’ll put IL in a good mood :D

-

Bruce defends against GM 2.0

And retains :o holy crap! In my 10 title match I retain once again (I counted the entire “best of 5” series as 1 title defense) and against one of my favorite characters too.

I’m honestly surprised and stunned that I did that (unless it was Vs a no-show I suppose)

No more horn tooting!

-

Cortez & Akira have a REALLY bad day – a double no show :( that makes everyone a sad panda

Maybe Akira hasn’t recovered from when he done been blowed up?

-

Hmmmmm after the announcement we’ve got 3 matches in a row… well 2 and a no show, did we run out of promos?

-

I am an ELM mark – no two ways about it, I’d buy the t-shirt and the foam Mexican flagpole if I could. Beautiful match, beautiful way to continue the longest ever World title reign and now Wes Vs ELM is in the books

How’s that a bad thing??

Will JJJ apologize on Smarkdown as his agreement? Or will he be “El Rudo~!!” and Welch on it? Whatever he does – he’ll do it as an established main eventer though.!

And again – a beaut of a match.

-

Ah post-show promo

Justice is fired for setting up the Coyote beat down – *shifty eyes* or did he set it up?

I guess we’ll have to tune in and find out?

---------

This was an excellent show that really had 1 “low light” and like 8 billion high lights, CF, Aftershock and now Lockdown the SWF are turning it up to 11.

Awesome!

Well, I have to say that on the surface, this was a really great show. Lots of different threads were weaved in throughout, and there was a lot of storyline progression, which is nice to see with so much time to go before the next PPV. Behinds the scenes, though, not so much. There were quite a few noshows where I didn't expect them at all.

Now, the Lethal Lottery... I'm going to come out right away and admit it's all my baby, and it's basically a CC Power Play to breathe new life into the tag division. So if you have any complaints, feel free to direct them my way, where they will be summarily ignored.

Like any kind of tournament, it's probably going to be a little disruptive, but I think we've plotted this one out in such a way that it gives writers enough flexibility to work around it. I'd try to explain the rules for everything here, but truthfully it's not the easiest concept to understand. After the card is up, I'll be making a thread explaining everything and showing the exact process of the tournament, and explaining how everything is supposed to work.

With diagrams.

-Z

w00t for Team DOOMOSITY!

That Griffon/Cross match...I thought we had a strict do not rend your opponent limb from limb unless you are specifically told to do so, but I could be wrong on that, and I could have also misread the match. Because I'm teh stoopid.

Yeah, I jobbed to The Crimson Skull. Why, you might ask? To keep Heff around, of course! Also, holy crap, I used Fugue (Or FOOG) as referee in my match and it actually won!

As for that confusing promo, I don't know if I'll do all 90 parts, but it will help me to promo semi-often, as I typically don't. Just a way to make sure I submit something to every show, whether I'm booked or not.

Now, on to shit I didn't write (Well, I didn't write the Griffon/Cross match, but...porcupines)

It's Team Kibagami, even though I don't think I was around for Aidan Redmond. Too bad they don't have a Demolition-style tag team for the tourney. Of course, they'd just no-show, because it's Kibs.

GRRR! Maddix amz beingz serious angsty man!

I much enjoyed the commercials and promos I having been to read. I need to check out the rest of the show, and finish up with teh commentings.

And it’s good to see the promoage being kept up for Lockdown, shame that neither the International title feud nor the Cruiserweight title feud got much profiling done on Lockdown.
Yeah, sorry about that; Jay indicated to me that he might not be able to get something in for the show, but I can't write promos for shit, and couldn't come up with anything.

Yeah, sorry about that; Jay indicated to me that he might not be able to get something in for the show, but I can't write promos for shit, and couldn't come up with anything.

In the Cruiserweight defense, I had enough trouble writing the actual match to deal with a hype promo.

C'est la vie, as they say. :)

You know, I have to ask Bruce something about his match:

What the hell was with red mask guy? The rest of the match was good, though I was hoping for a QWERTY joke with the keyboard spot, but the ending was just a 'the hell?' moment for me, at least.

I will now try to finish the rest of the show and post comments about the remaining matches and such.

it's a mystery *shifty eyes*

Was he there to help Bruce?

Was he there to attack Ghost Machine V2.0??

"All will be revealed" (in other words it was meant to be a little odd, it's a story in progress)

Well, if I upset anyone with the way I wrote the finish of my match, trully sorry. I had no idea that any kind of thing like this is frowned upon, more so if Arch is actually returning. Maybe a follow up match so that we can set the record straight.

My understanding in the way I wanted it to go over was for Arch to not be *seriously* hurt. Armbar's are killer from what I've experienced in real life, and I wanted to put over the strength and vitality of Griffon. I guess I went too far, but I wasn't sure how believable a finish would've been had the armbar not been worked twice with the ref stopping the match out of concern for Griffon's arm. Maybe a promo or something can set the record straight stating that Griffon nearly suffered an elbow dislocation, however, the match was stopped before any serious damage was done.

Really, my mistake. Sorry guys.

I think I'll take someone from the resident redneck, and commentify on the show, point by point.

Yeah, I'm an :asshole2:, I know Bruce. ;)

Anyway...

-----

* Pre-Show Antics: Someone's definitely got it out for Coyote revealing his lineage. A stealthy, sneaky beatdown is out of LDP's realm (he'd probably pull out of retirement for one match to beat Kevin down himself if anything)... I want to offer my conspiracy theory as the person that gave Peters the birth cert in the first place never intended for the info to go public... Blackmail or extortion of some sort.

* Opening Promo: Well, well, well... Coyote always taking time out to talk to his peeps...

EVEN THOUGH HE'S HOLDING UP THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW! :D

As it is... Tsk tsk tsk... It's never good to piss off the vets, junior. (Grin) I am sure your comments will have a response made. ;)

* Griff vs. Cross: (Chuckles) Pete is obviously channeling through Hardy for this match... Yeah, that's it...

As it is, the match flow seemed rushed. Maybe it's a bit of a thing with me, because I tend to break up my action sequences a little more. Things just seemed to build too quickly to a couple power moves at the end. But, maybe I recognize (or think I recognize) such things because I'm guilty too. (Shifty eyes)

Another win for Cross, though, so it's all good in the hood.

And Bruce, Griff's writer is doing the every-other-week thing, if I remember right.

* Maddix Meltdown: Wow... I sense a little bitterness coming around. But, this is interesting insight on Landon. It'll be something to see where this goes.

And King completely no-sells Hardy. It actually fits nicely with Cross' match. ;)

* DOOM~! vs. Skull: (Just laughs) I <3 Drea matches!

And I feel smarter from it... Just looks at all those keen-o words!

TRIUMVIRATE!

GNEISS!

PLENIPOTENTIARY!

FOOG~! (Blades)

I don't know... From this match, and the promo she wrote, I'd almost draw the conclusiong of an impending Jimmy OMGSWERVE~!... But maybe it's just all in my mind.

And Heff stays around for a little longer. Always good. For Heff.

* SWF '06 Action Figures: DaxxAtlantic... Hah!

(Gets his credit card ready)

So when are they taking pre-orders for the video game SWF Lockdown: Your Mother's A Whore, Trebek???

* Toxxic Light (Amy Stephens) vs. The I(L)L One: BTW, I mark for black pyro.

At 5'10, 171, I'd think more along the lines of "Amazonian", but...

The shades of Toxx come out a bit in this match... Beyond the writing style. Little touches here and there that hint at relation and info exchange. It's nice, and something I'm wondering we might see elsewhere as well. IL comes through smelling like a man that no-sold death, shaking off disgusting amounts of damage.

And a reference to one Brian Levy... Hmm. Conspiracy theorists are smiling. ;)

Amy mocking IL with the clapping, then... Possibly making IL the happiest man to ever be on the wrong end of a move. ;) Good flow to finish...

And IL gets choked out by a girl. (Busts up laughing) ;)

* Frost-Brand Cigars: Now with 150% more exotic carcinogens! The Truth is out there... And the Truth is:

DEATH SELLS!

Now if you can sell IL on getting in on that campaign.

* DOOM~!topia 101 * 90: I <3 Drea promos!

* Cruiserweight, Tri-Style: That bra and panties match was quite good. ;)

But, I have to say that Zyon knows how to juggle playing with multiple angles. Pete, my 'old days' (glad I threw enough info out there to work with). The match itself seems to flow well. I don't know about you all, but I have the damndest times writing trip-threats. I always try to knock someone out of commission for short bursts to keep it one-on-one. But Zyon shows some multi-tasking skills, keeping everyone active and in the action pretty well.

Two small nitpicks on my own character though - He will, more or less by nature, work the lower body / legs / ankles... It's an all-around trick he feeels works to his advantage through the weight scales.

And he would not... WOULD NOT... Emulate the (cough)Legend(cough) that is the Nature Boy! (WOO!!!) "Proud, but not pompous". I'd call that strut pompous. ;)

Nice high-flying builds into busting out the mega moves near the end... Reversals...

Sucks I got screwed out of 2 finishers though. ;)

The slight bit of distraction / move-break culminating in Zyon hitting his finisher for the W. Good ending to that. I approve. I see Coyote on a vendetta possibly though, wanting to follow up his proclomation at the beginning of the show. ;)

* gm2Pod: Pure. Marketing. Gold.

* IL Rantfest!: Andy's mad. But if he can use his angle as a motivation to write, I'm all for it!

(Marks for gorecore)

Thanks for the shout, too. ;)

* Laberinto vs. "The Other King": Pete channeled for this one too. (Laugh)

A good gesture from Max King seems out of place (for the moment). But then The Icon absolutely goes B-A-N-A-N-A-S with damn near wall-to-wall offense, Laberinto only getting a few glimpses (albeit flashy ones) of hope.

Normally, I'm not one for a near-squash match, especially against an good upstart. However... HOWEVER... I smell a budding storyline here. I could be wrong, but there's obviously something more to this. In the end, King get the win, but Laberinto comes out on top.

* THE ANNOUNCEMENT: No love for the boss... But that's alright, because the oft-ignored ones come up with some doozies...

And this Lethal Lottery is THE doozy! 24 folks, randomly paired, put through a wringer of a tourney (which I'm thinking will have stips attached to the matches, just for flava), and meeting up with King and Maddix...

In a TLC match!

Beatings = Ratings, folks.

And boy there are some wild pairings. Myers wil come out in either a Geek Squad outfit, or as Fry from Futurama.

And Belancort will finally get a break!

Zyon and Spike reuniting... Probably a dark-horse pair, due to tension.

Skull and Von Dierch. Like Bruce said... The Third Reich.

Cross and Akira... Go fig...

And how in the name of Hell did I pull the only Mystery Partner??? Gah!

IL / Coyote could be explosive.

Amy / Bruce... I'm calling this one the very early winner. It's called 'complementing styles'. ;)

MansonDOOMity! I'll mark. :)

* Coyote Ugly (Beatdown): Well... Maybe Kevin won't be making good on his promise to 'kick my ass' afterall... Not for a few minutes, at least. :)

The story gets more and more intriguing.

* The Diss-ness At Hand: Bruce Blank is already a walking weapon... He's just adding some features. ;)

Matt Myers... Clark Kent... Hoo'boy. But Bruce tells the world that he could give two shits in a rat's ass (in less words) about IL's challenge.

This could get ugly.

* GM Squared vs. B-Blank: Finally! There's a GM Theme Song! With words, even!

Bruce looking no less mechanized himself tonight... I mark for the sports schtick. I mark even more for the "Football Glitch". Freaking awesome! "Purple People Imitator"... Gold.

The analytical flow of the match makes me smile... A quasi first-person view from the perspective of GM. But... I just don't get GM's seeming aversion to weapons. Is it a bug or just logic-circuit strategy? Reminds me of the line from Invader Zim - "It's not stupid, it's advaaaaaaanced!"

Bruce faking the knee injury? That seems a little improbable, considering all the abuse in recent weeks, but... It's played up well. We go backstage, into the auspice office of Tom Flesher...

Strip Candy Land... I have to try that sometime. ;) As it is, it figures that Bruce would use computer equipment as weapons against GM. Effectively, too, as GM hurts / shorts his / its ankle joint / servo out. Bathroom fighting is classic... Though I was expecting a swirlie. The ending seems terribly rushed... Though somewhat sensible, considering the "Deep Throat" promo. Bruce gets the 'cheap' win, and I'm sure he'll be happy with it. Belancourt is left trying to defrag, CHKDSK, and run registry repair utilities on GM.

* Don't No-Show To Janus: I almost missed Ebony.

Almost.

As it is, it's nice to see Janus "write" something again. I'm nostalgic. ;)

* Tree vs. J-Cubed: Wow... Quite the match. Excellent banter between the three folks, and you can definitely feel the heat between ELM and Wes. I found it a bit hard to believe that ELM would go Mike Tyson on JJ, but... No DQs. Copious use of weapons and illegal blows really illustrating the near-desperation of both men. Lots of good set-ups for varied submission holds, plenty of opportunities and attempts.

The ending was fitting of a heel trying to get a win... But I'm thinking this may play into a possible apology re-neg by JJ on Smarkdown. Course, lingering effects from a neck compression and a huge head hit might play into no apology on Smarkdown. :P

Overall, the flow was good, but the length seemed short. Still... ELM retains.

* Post-Show Pink Slip: Wow... Now we find out who got the Three Stooges in.

Or was it?

The angle gets deeper... Could that mysterious person at the beginning of the show have been Judge? Or someone that wanted to see his downfall? A new force trying to hold the SWF down?

We shall see...

-----

Okay, I'm done. (Laugh) I'm shutting up. ;)

Yeah. My phone company has gotten into the habit of sending me disconnection notices before the bills. So my net access this week was largely at work on breaks, and I'm not technically supposed to use work computers for fantasy wrestling.

We're working on it though.

Guest OKCoyote
The Coyote / LDP / Justice angle just keeps twisting and turning and I’m liking it cause it’s not totally obvious where it’s going and what match other than Coyote/LDP we’re in for

Apparently even I don't know where it's going.

Yeah. My phone company has gotten into the habit of sending me disconnection notices before the bills. So my net access this week was largely at work on breaks, and I'm not technically supposed to use work computers for fantasy wrestling.

We're working on it though.

That's good, you should get that policy changed.

* Laberinto vs. "The Other King": Pete channeled for this one too. (Laugh)

A good gesture from Max King seems out of place (for the moment). But then The Icon absolutely goes B-A-N-A-N-A-S with damn near wall-to-wall offense, Laberinto only getting a few glimpses (albeit flashy ones) of hope.

Normally, I'm not one for a near-squash match, especially against an good upstart. However... HOWEVER... I smell a budding storyline here. I could be wrong, but there's obviously something more to this. In the end, King get the win, but Laberinto comes out on top.

Well, for the most part the only idea I had was that King wanted to help the rookie out, showing him that things won't always be easy in SWF. ...though I didn't think I really squashed him. =\

At any rate, at the very least I have a backup partner (I hope) should Maddix decide to vacate his half of the tag belts.

The analytical flow of the match makes me smile... A quasi first-person view from the perspective of GM. But... I just don't get GM's seeming aversion to weapons. Is it a bug or just logic-circuit strategy? Reminds me of the line from Invader Zim - "It's not stupid, it's advaaaaaaanced!"

Bruce faking the knee injury? That seems a little improbable, considering all the abuse in recent weeks, but... It's played up well. We go backstage, into the auspice office of Tom Flesher...

I got a PM explaining the “Glitch” that GM talked about on Aftershock – the glitch being that he isn’t programmed to use weapons despite them being legal and will always give them to the referee when he gets his hand on it.

And even though Bruce faking the knee injury may seem improbably I went through the last 3-4 matches (including the CF) and made sure there actually weren’t any spots that looked like it would injure the knee – one chop block was all I found. So from a “as the matches are written” point of view nothing ever happened to injure the knee, he just told everyone it had.

Which is the main reason I had a promo on Aftershock – to plant the idea that Bruce’s knee was injured, I set up the con :D

...though I didn't think I really squashed him. =\

Eh... The offense did seem pretty lop-sided at the beginning, maybe not so much at the end.

But it's only an opinion. :)

You were successful in what you were looking to accomplish for the match, and that's what counts.

Guest OKCoyote

All right, now that I've got a little time, it's time for some of my comments on Lockdown...

...but in typical heel fashion, I'm only going to comment on those segments of the show that involved me! MWAHAHA!

Hey, we kick off the show with not one but two opening promos involving me! I didn't write the first, but knew beforehand of its existence. I did write the second, and I hope I did all right. Since it was an opening promo I recapped not only the events of my storyline from last week but also the main event storyline.

Cruiserweight title match. As CC already knows, I didn't write this match because I've been working late nights all week - my assistant was injured so I've been running everything myself. This is also why I'm not booked for Smarkdown. As for Zyon's match, I really liked it. I thought Coyote's storyline (as well as Fury's) was represented well within the match, and Zyon really did his homework. Well done.

Insane Luchador. Kevin Coyote. Hardcore gold. (I don't know.)

The beatdown promo, which will forever be known now as "Coyote Ugly." Well, it worked for what it was. It was not the promo I was told would be written, and it was not even written by the person I was told would be writing it (in fact, I still don't know who wrote it). But yeah... it works for what it is. I'll be promoing on Smarkdown and I guess I'll have to pick up the story from that point. We'll see what happens. (I guess Fury gets a reprieve from his ass-kicking... for now.)

Oh yeah, and Judge is fired because of Coyote's beatdown. So somebody shows some respect for Coyote after all... even if it is just Peters.

Wow, I never dreamed I'd get this much exposure in such a short time. Well, on to the next one...

Sign in to follow this