TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Smarkdown Card Upcoming...

Alright. Right now, I'm trying to work the Lottery out with just about everyone, because I have received a few complaints and concerns from people who either didn't tell us anything, or simply didn't have a chance to promo. I'm going to hold back and try to make it so this thing can work out well for everyone. If you have any concerns or problems, PM me NOW. I'd like to get a card started as soon as I physically can.

Not putting the card up ASAP will lead to concerns and problems for me.

And still no card. Frankly, I'm disappointed. CC pulls a powerplay and then hasn't even got the guts to follow through on it, instead listening to whining and bitching from people who hadn't sent any requests in for matches anyway no matter what the card was going to be, never mind any sort of tournament. Fuck them all. Screw the roster over, ignore their opinions, shove them into a tag tournament with random partners. Dammit, Thoth wouldn't have hesitated a second on shit like this. Judge, you lack the will of warrior.

You know, I'll admit to already having a match lined up for From the Fire but haven't had steady net access this week to ask for it. Damn Sprint.

But still, I'd like to get a card up since I'm sure Arch would like to work on a plan here.

Guest OKCoyote

I had something as well... had asked one CC member which of them I needed to make the request to, and didn't get a response.

The whole set-up is confusing me. Bracket's would be nice.

1) You don't pluralize with an apostrophe.

2) Brackets on a round-robin tournament are impossible, and would confuse you more than the current setup.

well let's see it's not THAT hard

they're divided into pools of 3 teams which means that you're guaranteed to have a match against each of the teams in your pool

in addition you'll have to face one other team not in your pool - now the only thing any of us can say about that team is that it's not sure which team we're facing - but it won't be Team Doomosity or GM/Myers as they're having their one "Non-pool" match this week. Basically your "mystery" opponents could be any 1 of the remaining 7 teams (12 - 3 in your pool - 2 already booked for a non-pool match)

but you won't know which team *shifty eyes*

so 3 matches in the prelim round - I presume there will be like a points system to determine a winner in each of the 4 pools

From what I think they'll take the winners in Pool A & B and have them face off and the winners in Pool C & D and face off. those two winners then go to the PPV.

ironically by the time we hit the PPV the two "Lottery" teams will have had 4 matches together - 3 more team matches together than our current tag-team champions :D

Your Team vs. Team B in your Pool

Your Team vs. Team C in your Pool

Team B vs. Team C in your Pool.

^--- Round Robin.

Winner of your Pools Round Robin vs. Winner of other Pools Round Robin.

Winner of that match vs. Winner of the other match between the Pool winners vs. Landon/King in a TLC match.

Your Team vs. Team B in your Pool

Your Team vs. Team C in your Pool

Team B vs. Team C in your Pool.

^--- Round Robin.

Winner of your Pools Round Robin vs. Winner of other Pools Round Robin.

Winner of that match vs. Winner of the other match between the Pool winners vs. Landon/King in a TLC match.

*tisk*tisk* not only did I just explain that before you repeated it, but you forgot that each team also faces a "non-pool" team as part of the whole thing - way to confuse those already confused *thumbs up* :D

Everybody just needs to shut up and write their damn matches as they come.

*chomps cigar*

Sign in to follow this