TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF SMARKDOWN!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF SMARKDOWN!
Live, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH, from the SOLD OUT COW PALACE in SAN FRANSICO, CALIFORNIA!
(7 pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)

Lethal WHAT?! Yes, the SWF is embroiled in another wacky fed-wide tournament, and this time its random partners for everyone, moving people towards TLC 3 at From the Fire! Will this daring move by Joseph Peters pay off, or will it be what seals his fate as a SWF Commissioner? Well, there’s only one way to find out… TUNE IN!

THE ROUND ROBIN POOLS:

Pool A: Stryke & Wildchild
Michael Cross & Akira Kaibatsu
The Crimson Skull & Jason von Dierch

Pool B: Christian Fury & ???
Matt Myers & Ghost Machine
Spike Jenkins & Zyon

Pool C: Insane Luchador & Kevin Coyote
Amy Stephens & Bruce Blank
Ced Ordonez & Laberinto

Pool D: Todd Cortez & JJ Johnson/ELM
Archie Griffon & Jay Hawke
Jimmy the Doom & Manson

OPENING PROMO: Not yet called.

MAIN EVENT
LETHAL LOTTERY TOURNAMENT
POOL B
Spike Jenkins and Zyon vs. Christian Fury and ???
-> Talk about a big match! It’s one of the more established teams in the SWF vs. a veteran and a mystery partner. Who is it, and what can they bring to this team?
Description: Standard Tag Match
Word Count: 5500
Send to: Justice

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
Jay Hawke vs. Todd Cortez
-> Todd Cortez has been in a pretty miserable slump as of late. Well, hopefully he can rise to the occasion against Jay Hawke, who has been unstoppable with the International Title. Can Cortez pull out a win, or will Hawke continue his win streak?
Word Count: 5000
Send to: The Superstar

POOL C
Ced Ordonez & Labertino vs. Amy Stephens and Bruce Blank
-> Odd teams for odd people! The masked Labertino, paired with wrestler/referee Ced Ordonez, faces off against newcomer Amy Stephens and rising star Bruce Blank. Will Labertino and Ordonez come out on top, or will it be beauty and the beast?
Send to: chirs3

POOL B
Michael Cross and Akira Kaibatsu vs. The Crimson Skull and Jason von Dierch
-> The Asian Underground has arrived in the SWF! By a stroke of luck, these two tag partners managed to draw each other in the Lethal Lottery, and are facing off against the new team of Crimson Skull and Jason von Dierch. Will the Crimson Rage be able to dig up the Asian Underground?
Send to: Janusd

CROSS-POOL MATCH
-> Each team is required to face off against one team not in its pool. For Ghost Machine and Matt Myers, the insanely… uh, dangerous team of Manson and Jimmy the Doom is their non-pool team. Who will be able to bring a win back to their pool?
Word Count: 4500
Sent to: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH
Arch Griffon vs. Wildchild
-> A hot opener for a hot show! Wildchild has been gunning for the International Title since before Clusterfuck. While he can’t get his hands on Jay Hawke just yet, who better than his newest partner, Arch Griffon?
Description: Standard Match
Word Count: 4000
Sent to: Evolution

(Send promos, marked matches and booking requests to chirs3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appologies all around. I've been working for the better part of the day, and I just haven't been able to put together a card 'til now. For those of you with concerns, I'll address them through PMs. I'm getting through the last of them. I'm really sorry for the late card. Notice I gave you guys until Tuesday.
Edited by Justice

Will Labertino and Ordonez come out on top, or will it be beauty and the beast?
OOOH you're gonna piss Amy off by calling her a beast ;)

and interesting concept... I think .... I mean pools this and pools that yet no swimsuit contests??

I've edited the card with the addition of some new markers Judge forgot about - we shouldn't have a need to double-duty anybody anymore - and changed the show poster. It's Raynor, not meeeeee~

-Z

We're at the Cow Palace again?

They're the only ones willing to put up advertising for Peters' new sponsors...

On a PERMANENT basis! :P

This is the real Wildchild. I think CC is doing a wonderful job. Buy Justice and Rule Hoodies. Keep writing matches. There is no revolution. Nothing to see here. Move along... Edited by Justice

I'm Boston Strangler. I used to write here. Now I don't. There is nothing wrong with CC. They are perfect. Justice is sexy as hell. Keep writing matches. Keep buying merchandise. Do what we say. Say what we do. Obey. Edited by Justice