TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jebus

OAO Against All Odds PPV thread

How's the show been so far?

Very solid with only one bad match. A decent opener, a good 4 way spotlighting Shelley and Lethal, Homicide carried his match, usual ECW style brawl and a really good 3 Way (in progress)

What I liked was that Daniels and Styles tried to work together the entire match but Joe just shruged it off and killed them both. Joe completely dominated the match.

I just can't see Joe losing that title now...who's he gonna face now?

What about Joe vs Low Ki? That would be a battle of the stiff kicks wouldn't it?

If Ki comes back (big IF at this point), I think that would be a damn awesome match.

I just pray they aren't setting up Joe to lose to Jeff Hardy.

I just can't see Joe losing that title now...who's he gonna face now?

Either they do NWA Title Vs X Title match ala Warrior/Hogan or they continue to steal from ROH and build to Aries beating Joe.

Although, I think TNA would put Shelley in that role instead.

TNA couldn't be more obvious then they are right now. We get it, Hebner screwed Bret.

I can't believe they are considering this. The Hebner screw-job on Christian? It makes zero sense. They should just do something crazy like, I don't know, a straight forward match with no screw job ending?

What am I saying, those don't exist in wrestling anymore.

ETA: Except in the indy divisions.

I still think Larry Z finally turns heel tonight and aligns with Jarrett, knowing he can't beat Jarrett at his games. Raven shows up, DDT's Jarrett and "steals" the title.

Christian? well, yeah.

I still think Larry Z finally turns heel tonight and aligns with Jarrett, knowing he can't beat Jarrett at his games. Raven shows up, DDT's Jarrett and "steals" the title.

Christian? well, yeah.

Christian falls into Monty Brown limbo of being over but not getting a fair shake while Raven and Jarrett go at it into Primetime? No thanks, I'm more interested in Monty vs Christian or Christian vs Raven than this.

This is such a heatless dead match. Instead of using the usual Jarrett shortcuts with brawls and mass interference, they thought it was smart to book these two in a straight match.

That was completely as clean as you can get with Jarrett.

New Champion, Christian Cage!

Good to hear, I'll be looking foward to the DVD. I'm betting this is TNA giving the finger to WWE for wasting Christian